Mrs Hinch #105 Hinch is rattled reading too much tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went to Dubai for my 30th a few years ago with our eldest and actually it was ace for the kids. The plane journey was fine going out but a nightmare coming back when we were delayed an hour on the tarmac so kids were all going mental before we’d even taken off. I’m going to guess Dubai for her to be going to so she can shop and feel so important etc cos you know alll the z Celebs go there now. I bleeping ate her I really do
Yeah my kids love Dubai. We go every Easter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hmmm guessing it was very much pre planned as they had to get Ronnie a passport which takes a few weeks :unsure:
Her life is so boring, if everything is gifted, she doesn’t have to work 9-5, her family seem to look after Ronnie. All she does is ‘clean’ and shop for tit and accept free stuff.There’s no working to pay for things and feeling proud for doing so. Well done grinch you fluffed a few cushions today... meanwhile in house holds across the UK mums have sorted the washing, breakfast, probs prepped dinner, made the beds, cleaned the pee off the toilet seat (kids!!!) for the 5th time today and now trying to entertain their energised, I’ve just had 12 hours kip children so they nap this lunch time! Jeez she really is a princess and that just rubs me up the wrong way. No one gives a tit how you put your clown make up on or what trowel you use to slap it on, go down stairs and play with your baby boy and tickle his big belly until he’s pissing himself with laughter and can’t take much more.
Sorry bit of a ramble rant, I don’t post often but just needed to get a few things off my chest(y)

Reactions: 33
My gut feel is euro disney. You know, because she's read that she should take ronnieblesshim places he would enjoy. That and the fact she's a 7 year old playing at being a grown up.

Genuine question incoming - what does Jamie eat? So ronron has pouches, she has textured pouches and Henry has all the treats...
Takeaway or gets grub dahn the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wherever they're going I bet Jamie is excited for the food after the slop she's been serving him all year ... I saw a sausage casserole she made the other week looked hideous all watery 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love that she won’t say til she is there!
See she don’t want the press to know she hates the cameras guys!!!

Maybe one will be waiting to follow you to the airport now soph 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who in their right mind leaves cushions etc out over winter? Oh that's right someone who doesn't know the value of money!! More gifted ones on the way soon Soph so it's okay. On another note, how embarrassing that her sister has had to write her a list, what a child she is

Reactions: 37
ActuLly it wouldn’t surprise me if they did Dubai and Stacey and Joe turned up to “surprise” them! Enough people take young babies to Dubai, it’s only 7/8 hours on a direct flight and the time difference in manageable.

Reactions: 15
Definitely somewhere warm hence the diet ,she'll be worried the paps will get a bikini shot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she'll take the pyrex jug?
She took minkeh on honeymoon so why not?
What a bullshitter this girl is. I said before she needs a list of the lies. She literally cannot keep up with them.

Who was keeping the running tally of freebies taken? This holiday will be on there! We must be circa £40k now?

ps -disney with a baby? Why? (I think it will be a hot location).

Reactions: 3
Oh my bleeping god! Her sister has done her a list of what she'll need every day?! 😂😂😂 is she a child?! How is she not mortified by that??
If i got my sister to do that she'd probably punch me in the face for being such a head
Why doesn’t she know what Ronnieblessim will need on a daily basis🤦‍♀️ She will need a whole suitcase for his pouches of food.

I think she will be going somewhere hot. I don’t think she will go Disneyland Paris is pointless taking just a baby there especially in this cold weather. If she’s going with her niece than maybe. Also if she’s going away so her kitchen can be done she’s gonna need over a week and too be honest 3 or 4 days in Disneyland is more than enough. Wherever she goes it will be somewhere where the average working parent won’t be able to afford. But she won’t lose any followers coz her sheep will be ‘oh have a wonderful time soph you deserve this break’ 🙄🙄🙄 shes does duck all what does she need a break from?

So she’ll protect herself with that stupid filter but still show her son, no filter and in the bath?

Pull the other one!

Reactions: 33
So I see the need for me to be violent is still strong this morning 😂 I’ve honestly never met someone who winds me up so much!! Funny how she hasn’t mentioned her dad since it came out she had 2 other sisters haha especially as she was close to her dad!

Reactions: 11
She took minkeh on honeymoon so why not?
What a bullshitter this girl is. I said before she needs a list of the lies. She literally cannot keep up with them.

Who was keeping the running tally of freebies taken? This holiday will be on there! We must be circa £40k now?

ps -disney with a baby? Why? (I think it will be a hot location).
Oh she did didn't she!
I agree that the holiday will be gifted, most "influencers" seem to swan off on free holidays

Reactions: 2
So if she’s taking all her hinchers with her, has she bought them all passports?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hang on, doesn’t like parties but had over the top baby shower complete with flower wall, professional photography and totally inappropriate for the occasion bridesmaid dress? Right

Notice she said she packs for Jamie?!? What on earth? As she honeymooned in Maldives, that’s abroad right?! She didn’t need any help packing for that. Strikes me she still wears days of the week pants otherwise how would she know her Mondays from her Fursdays, guyzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.