Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just clarify;
Trolling is where a person seeks someone out to purposefully abuse and post inflammatory comments to provoke a reaction.

For us to be trolls, we would have to seek you out and send comments directly to you to provoke this reaction. You say you don’t read negative comments online but that’s a lie. And let’s just clarify, YOU looked for US. We didn’t come for you, you came to us and didn’t like what you saw because we’ve found the truth on many occasions before. We are not trolling you.You are the troll in all of this and the sooner this whole sharabang comes crashing down on you, the better!

Do not try and discredit us to your hinchers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Oooh hissy Hinchy. “I paid for it.” Stamps feet. “I did I did“. Ok you paid for the building of the extension. But every other thing in it was gifted. The carpet, the wallpaper, the doors, the paint, ALL the furniture. You paid for bricks and labour. It’ll be the same with the kitchen. Pay for Labour. Everything else will be GIFTED.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I resent us being called trolls! Aren’t trolls people that directly send abusive messages to people. Aren’t we just having private conversations and sharing concerns and observations here with like minded people?? Just a little light hearted gossip and banter?? If she doesn’t like it she shouldn’t look on here. Scroll on.

If we was gushing over her she would be fine. She needs to grow up. Puts herself on a public platform and reaps the rewards,this is part of it.

Unmumsy mum is never slated and she does the occasional ad or gift but we all are behind her because she isn't a complete knob! It's the old saying If you dont like being called a c**** then dont act like one!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I understand the criticism for her getting money for old rope - all she does is film herself cleaning and organising and she's built up a fortune - but there's some serious nastiness on here. And she cannot win with some of you - pays for a kitchen extension, criticised for using her earned money, criticised for not accepting a free one. Earlier in the thread, it was assumed she was getting a free kitchen and was given tit for it.
Taking the piss is one thing, being pointedly nasty is another. And it smacks of jealousy.
A lot of people (including me) don’t really care that she’s spending her own money on it or actually people (again including me) think it’s good she’s actually paying for it. She’s made her money she can spend it how she wants. I think it’s the lack of transparency that gets to people. If you’re Lady Gaga or Tess Daly or Danny Dyer or Beyonce then go get a new kitchen and show it off over instagram without any backstory or whatever. Hinch has made her money showing people how to clean and ultimately decorate their home. She has a big influence and she knows this. She implied that only last night she thought of the idea and suddenly today it’s all happening. She was at “this place” the other day with the nice sink. It’s just been really weirdly shady how she’s gone about it and weirdly lacks transparency for no apparent reason. Given that she’s got previous for undeclared ads, for manipulating her audience and fans into thinking she’s just stumbled upon something to buy that ultimately benefits her financially in the long run (swipe ups etc) it gets peoples backs up. A wealthy person getting a new kitchen is hardly news...but creating this weird mystery with timelines, where it’s from, what’s happening and when is kind of weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What annoys me is that we can dig her out for what she really is and know that she’s just a money grabbing, deceitful chav who relies on young women trying to copy her spending their pennies on cleaning tit and lists.
Yet she lays her head on her pillow at night knowing she’s making £1000s each day!
No matter how affected she pretends she is by the ‘trolls’ she clearly doesn’t give a flying fanny because she’s a millionaire with a very comfortable lifestyle.
Its annoys me so much!!!!

Reactions: 20
Had she not changed into the creature she has become i’d not be here!

I’ll continue to be a bleep, I’ll continue to be ‘jealous’ BUT I’m no troll, I’m certainly not nasty I’m honest!
Truth hurts sometimes!

Reactions: 13
A few comments!!! Spends her whole life on here! Hi Sophie what’s it like being more fake than a Turkish mulberry bag?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her eyes look red has she been crying cause we know this twit tells lies orrrr too many chemicals?!

#conspiracytheories

Where’s J?! Can someone message him to come sort her out too many mugshots are making her cray cray

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yea she’s pissed up tonight and there is no-one there to rein her in. No doubt a dox post is coming from her that she will get a bollocking about from her management in the morning. Soph put down the wine

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also saying “I could have had a full new kitchen gifted but I didn’t” 😂😂😂😂 she thinks that makes her sound humble and down to earth but it portrays the exact opposite. That’s like saying “Well I could have had these Tom Ford shoes for free but I said no Tom. No gifts. I will buy them with all my loadsa money”
If Tom gave her shoes I’d be fuming. I’d be sending him an email straight from my hubby’s account with a video of me burning them on my #gifted fire!
(First thing I’ve smiled at all day thanks)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Over 3 million? Most are bots and accounts she's paid for. Well done soph, such an inspiration. head

Reactions: 15
How about this, Soph, for your night time inspirational quote?

STOP BEING OUTRAGEDED BY:
People not fawning over you
By people saying things you don't like hearing
By people seeing through your lies and business tactics

BE OUTRAGED BY:
War, poverty, injustice and greed

All the best guyyyzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.