Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And does she not realise that the stupid effing Greyel filter distorts the singer in the background. She makes Beyoncé (sorry, ‘Bey’) sound like a bloody chipmunk. Silly cow
Still doesn’t follow “Bey” on Instagram despite being in first nickname terms...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they only remove the top half of that wall above the oven she still wont be able to see Ronnie playing as the lounge is round the corner. The only way she will see him is if they totally remove the walls to the kitchen and have a completely open plan downstairs with the dining area in the window end of the kitchen and the units in the current dining room area.
I called it - you can story it now Hinch. Suddenly realise that what you wanted won't work. Need to move the kitchen and have a big island at the back of the house ....
The entire wall is going and there’s going to be an island.
I think it will be similar to staceys and house the sink or cooker with spare worktop and bar stools.
Stacey just popped a photo up on her stories and it made me think when soph went round there she no doubt liked the idea of it being open planned!

What she don’t think about it she is losing her dining room as a room....she said she has always wanted a dining room so to go opening it makes no sense at all!

Reactions: 7
The entire wall is going and there’s going to be an island.
I think it will be similar to staceys and house the sink or cooker with spare worktop and bar stools.
Stacey just popped a photo up on her stories and it made me think when soph went round there she no doubt liked the idea of it being open planned!

What she don’t think about it she is losing her dining room as a room....she said she has always wanted a dining room so to go opening it makes no sense at all!
With the space she has I would have casual dining at the island, sofas etc in the dining space she has now. Move the dining table into the garden end of the now living room and a more formal, grown up sofa seating area in the front end of the living room. There is loads of wasted space how she uses it now.

Reactions: 7
I am struggling to even catch up on here , this woman is just sooo boring it’s the same thing dad in day out she blocked me and I am beginning to think I am a sadist keep coming here to see what she is up to as basically same tit different day how on earth she is keeping her followers entertained I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ they must be very easily pleased how long before her haters get so bored they lose interest too , i do not understand how anyone can find this foolish fake woman relatable or interesting and for those who claim to be inspired well there is no hope for these people

Reactions: 15
running out of content 100%! she’ll be uploading herself having a dump soon I promise you 😂 ‘where all learning guyzzzz just pull ya pantz darrrrn and puushh’ and as for the ‘Gretal make up tutorial(why bother?’ Just another gimmick to show how darnnn to urrrff she is, nothing worse than a try hard forcing to be funny!! SHES A PURE FANNY
And this guys is how you piss, just let it goooooo... Guys I always like to think of frozen when I piss, (music of frozen in her stories) share your thoughts while pissing... Tag me in your stories 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The make up 'tutorial' was jokes. Like something you would do when you were 12 years old and playing at being a make up artist.
She is an attractive woman but those eyebrows are just the worst. I am shocked any aesthetician would do them like that. They are so artificially curved, nobody in the world has natural eyebrows that shape. She looks like Robbie Rotten

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The make up 'tutorial' was jokes. Like something you would do when you were 12 years old and playing at being a make up artist.
She is an attractive woman but those eyebrows are just the worst. I am shocked any aesthetician would do them like that. They are so artificially curved, nobody in the world has natural eyebrows that shape. She looks like Robbie Rotten
Robbie bleedin rotten ahhaaaaha you win the Internet today

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Greedy bleep has obvs stock piled a tit ton of sweets to show off for her new ebayer. She gets worse and worse. I still maintain the galaxy hamper was by far the worst when she was saying how yum they all were and this again, just duck off you wanksplat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have 3 kids that snack a lot!! I never have that many snacks in, I fill the fruit bowl up and cut up veg with hummous and offer this first. I’m annoyed that I let her and this kind of behaviour annoy me 😅😂

Reactions: 12
Love her make up videos where she looks no different the whole way through because of bleeping gretel. And smashing it all into her face all clumsy trying to be funny and relatable. Let’s not pretend you don’t know how to do make up Soph, you literally have put it in EVERY DAY. She also didn’t video the bit where she stuck on her fake lashes, she really shows everything but tries her best to hide other random things.

Reactions: 6
I have 3 kids that snack a lot!! I never have that many snacks in, I fill the fruit bowl up and cut up veg with hummous and offer this first. I’m annoyed that I let her and this kind of behaviour annoy me 😅😂
Size of that kid already and if this new show off is an indication of what she’ll be feeding him in the future, it really doesn’t stand a chance

Reactions: 8
Way way back when I followed hinch I went and bought that dettol spray shite that she cleans her mirrors with and sprays her beds. We were all just getting over a nasty stomach bug so I thought oh it could be useful.
A few days later my husband was packing to go abroad on a work trip and as I moved his carry on bag I thought oh I’ll spray that cos you know germs.
Fast forward a few hours to a furious phone call from him asking if I had sprayed anything on his bag as he had been pulled up at the airport and they were now checking said bag for explosives as it had registered. Missed his flight and I got a bollocking as he thought he was gonna get bum fingered by airport staff 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I'm sorry but who has thst many snacks in for two full grown adults? She eats like a child!!
And come on stop copying Stacy.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.