Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have 3 kids that snack a lot!! I never have that many snacks in, I fill the fruit bowl up and cut up veg with hummous and offer this first. I’m annoyed that I let her and this kind of behaviour annoy me 😅😂
I have two very large very hungry teenage boys and would I hell have that on display they’d 1. Hoover it up in a moment but also, it’s just sheer sheer greed she is a right Rotter

Reactions: 12
So if we believe all this being their usual snacks then its a wonder Jaimie isn't the size of a small house given that Saintly Soph has just lost 11lbs in 3 weeks and one would assume not been eating them.

Reactions: 9
Video of her tickling Ronnie just the same way Stacey does and not even many hours after. The whole girl power shut is bullshit, Hinch is seething inside that Stace has jumped on it

Reactions: 11
How the duck does any self respecting company keep sending her stuff to promote like make up when she’s always got that filter on? Absolutely ridiculous and childish behaviour. I would never want her to promote my serious business she’s a joke

Reactions: 8
I also have 2 teenage boys and they eat like trojans it's quite a sight to see. I always think when you have a baby boy they ought to warn you before you leave the hospital that you need to get saving as they will eat you out of house and home and cost you the earth.
And in spite of that I have nowhere near that many unhealthy treats in my house. It's actually quite disgusting when there are only the 2 of them there. I think Henry's not the only one who will have diet related health problems soon.

‘Hinched’ the treats - but no crispy rolls or tubes of smarties in sight! I thought they were her favezzzz guyzzzzz!!

Reactions: 16
How the duck does any self respecting company keep sending her stuff to promote like make up when she’s always got that filter on? Absolutely ridiculous and childish behaviour. I would never want her to promote my serious business she’s a joke
Thats what she’s hoping for isn’t it by doing these videos? More brands to send her make up products so she can show them off. Obviously bored of the cleaning products now so wants some different freebies

Reactions: 5
“Been waiting ages for this basket” translates to “ me me me , look at me , I decided to do this wayyyy before Stacey “

I’d be dropping her faster than onslow can get a bet on if I was Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I also have 2 teenage boys and they eat like trojans it's quite a sight to see. I always think when you have a baby boy they ought to warn you before you leave the hospital that you need to get saving as they will eat you out of house and home and cost you the earth.
And in spite of that I have nowhere near that many unhealthy treats in my house. It's actually quite disgusting when there are only the 2 of them there. I think Henry's not the only one who will have diet related health problems soon.
My 11 year old is the same. She would eat all day if she had her way. As soon as she’s finished a meal she’s fishing about for something else to eat.

Reactions: 7
Is she not emberassed that it’s so clear to see she’s copying Stacey in regards to storing your treats? Seriously I just have a cupboard that mine get put in.. neatly yes but I don’t need to showcase them in a basket, it’s just so strange

Reactions: 13
Stacey has to wise up to her soon! Sophie the bint is using her it’s plainly obvious!! WAKE UP STACE!! Hinch is using you!

Reactions: 6
Of course the wall is going Sophie, it was never not going. It will look fuckin stupid but never mind, your Hinchers will all rave about it and take sledgehammers to their homes just to be like good old Soph 🙄
make needs to take a sledgehammer to her face with that bloody filter. duck off Hinchcliffe

Reactions: 5
Hiya Soph!
Got called out for copying Stacey and you made sure to tag her to show you aren't being a dick, eh? Solid job, twit.

Reactions: 15
And yet again she gives out bollocks information about terracycle 🙄
Those wrappers go in at least 3 different collection streams not one. We have seen loads of wrong stuff at our site in the last week since she opened her mouth.
We are big enough to handle it but lots of other smaller points will end up having to bin stuff they don't process 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Jesus Christ that feckin old woman filter really pisses me off, like another poster said she acts totally different when she’s using it really cocky and smug!! Stupid bint! 😡😡🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.