Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is something that has also crossed my mind, she could be confusing anxiety with manic behaviour.....one minute you wish to be closed to the world and feel frightened the next you are wanting to be the centre of attention, she certainly displays some very weird behaviour?
This can also be heightened by the birth of a child.
Perhaps Mr Hinch is home for many other reasons, perhaps she cannot be left alone?
I agree, i always find it odd how she becomes absolutely obsessed with ideas or an item and then a week later its forgotten. It's a shame if jamie is at home for that reason.

Reactions: 10
This is something that has also crossed my mind, she could be confusing anxiety with manic behaviour.....one minute you wish to be closed to the world and feel frightened the next you are wanting to be the centre of attention, she certainly displays some very weird behaviour?
Perhaps Mr Hinch is home for many other reasons, perhaps she cannot be left alone?
And yet they still all trot her out like a show pony. She’s an hole, but it would seem everyone that surrounds her is too

Reactions: 6
I think once you see the light with her it’s all so obvious - i followed her for a year or so and thought she was quite quirky and funny. Now I just see her for the conniving con artist she is - this kitchen/wall saga is so transparent. She, her family, her management co, all of them...should all be ashamed of themselves. And I can’t stand the fake comedy moments.

you make my piss flaps wobble with rage. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think once you see the light with her it’s all so obvious - i followed her for a year or so and thought she was quite quirky and funny. Now I just see her for the conniving con artist she is - this kitchen/wall saga is so transparent. She, her family, her management co, all of them...should all be ashamed of themselves. And I can’t stand the fake comedy moments.

you make my piss flaps wobble with rage. ATB
I was taken in when she first come on the scene as well. I feel like a right tit now for going out and buying the pink stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is such a manipulative twit with this kitchen thing, and according to her poll, 79% of her Hinchers are all for the idea, so there you go, she's going to be taking one for the team, and accepting that free kitchen, all because her Hinchers say she should.

I'm still peeing myself laughing at her joke about the time she spends cooking 😂 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200207-104355_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200207-104355_Google.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So she's going to get the builder round. They're going to say knocking out the walls above the units but keeping the cooker wall isn't going to work so the full wall will come down meaning new kitchen with an a huge island

I realise this is all obvious to us jealous hateful hinchers but I'm just putting it on writing before it happens ✌

ETA
Well duck me I actually meant Tattlers not Hinchers 😳 I legit feel like I need to wash my brain out with bleach for that duck up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Bloody hell

first off, the kitchen so beggy and pathetic.
When they had the house extended she should of thought about the kitchen space. She rushed it in secret and made a huge mistake.
My kitchen is my favourite room it’s big and airy and I do spend all my time in it.
Why on earth she’d want to now have the building work resume with Ronnie who will start to maybe crawl soon etc but doesn’t matter she’ll be gifted it and also gifted a nice cottage again whilst it happens.

secondly that make up tutorial.
putting her concealer on then using the same wand she’s used on her under eyes to cover up her spot. She’s just spreading bacteria around her face. And what’s the point in doing it if you’re going to have that stupid filter on!

I despair of the woman I really do
She’s a grade A* c u n t

Reactions: 25
Bloody hell

first off, the kitchen so beggy and pathetic.
When they had the house extended she should of thought about the kitchen space. She rushed it in secret and made a huge mistake.
My kitchen is my favourite room it’s big and airy and I do spend all my time in it.
Why on earth she’d want to now have the building work resume with Ronnie who will start to maybe crawl soon etc but doesn’t matter she’ll be gifted it and also gifted a nice cottage again whilst it happens.

secondly that make up tutorial.
putting her concealer on then using the same wand she’s used on her under eyes to cover up her spot. She’s just spreading bacteria around her face. And what’s the point in doing it if you’re going to have that stupid filter on!

I despair of the woman I really do
She’s a grade A* c u n t
That kid ain’t gonna be mobile until it’s at least 14 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Bets it’s all done by end Feb. Surely the hinchers will see then that it was all pre planned?

Reactions: 19
The funniest part of it all is her talking about being closed off in the kitchen while she’s cooking. 🙄 it only takes five mins to boil the kettle for a mugshot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wanting the wall down because poor Sophie woffy feels all lonely in the iddy biddy gifted kitchen.
Sheep : oh no Sophie woffy.. we can’t have you lonely in your iddy biddy gifted kitchen. I will vote for you to have an island & even more newer kitchen than before, because you’re so real & funny & everything you do makes us want to buy your crap & make us poor , because we want to worship you & want you to notice us in our sad, lonely lives. Just like you in your lonely iddy biddy gifted kitchen!!! bleep 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I love the fact she put those stories up in the night, not hoping they might go under the radar a bit Soph?

Do we reckon they were in the kitchen shop the other day then?
Definitely! For her to say “this place even has a sink”

Philip schofield has announced today that he is Gay, well done to him but if this witch starts using this for her platform I might just lose my tit
He was my childhood crush and to be honest still is even now. Also John barrowman 😍

Reactions: 9
I am no builder but pretty sure she won’t be able to have a ‘hole in the wall’ as there are wall cupboards there and a cooker. The wall cupboards wouldn’t be supported so they’d have to come down and I am not 100% but I don’t think the cooker would be able to stay there if they were the take the wall cupboards down to make a big hole in the wall. The entire kitchen would need redoing.... just as we predicted she would get done so that’s another Hinch bingo for us. 😂
Also what was with that make up thing. Who put make up while staring at themselves in a filtered video that has distorted your face?! She’s an absolute nugget. 😂

Reactions: 15
I am no builder but pretty sure she won’t be able to have a ‘hole in the wall’ as there are wall cupboards there and a cooker. The wall cupboards wouldn’t be supported so they’d have to come down and I am not 100% but I don’t think the cooker would be able to stay there if they were the take the wall cupboards down to make a big hole in the wall. The entire kitchen would need redoing.... just as we predicted she would get done so that’s another Hinch bingo for us. 😂
Also what was with that make up thing. Who put make up while staring at themselves in a filtered video that has distorted your face?! She’s an absolute nugget. 😂
Island with hob and oven in it and that wall will be supported and made half open plan.

It will look dreadful tbh!

Reactions: 11
Yeah Soph spends so much time in the kitchen cooking and wanking the taps off she should defo knock the wall down

To be fair she don’t need the cooker and I’m sure she can put her basket of packet casserole mixes and mug shots in another cupboard. Yeah the knock the wall down Soph Babes 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK so the wall the door is on in is her Hall wall and she just wants to knock out one wall at the end? Will that not looks strange with the hall wall still intact? So will she go through the kitchen door or the dining room door to get into the kitchen? It's going to end up a whole remodel

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.