Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no builder but pretty sure she won’t be able to have a ‘hole in the wall’ as there are wall cupboards there and a cooker. The wall cupboards wouldn’t be supported so they’d have to come down and I am not 100% but I don’t think the cooker would be able to stay there if they were the take the wall cupboards down to make a big hole in the wall. The entire kitchen would need redoing.... just as we predicted she would get done so that’s another Hinch bingo for us. 😂
Also what was with that make up thing. Who put make up while staring at themselves in a filtered video that has distorted your face?! She’s an absolute nugget. 😂
Yeah and also the electrics for the cooker etc

unless the wall was to be taken out and where the cooker is made into her island.
whatever she does will still be a bodge job and won’t make her any more appealing.

still can’t get over her tutorial she’s a mugshot

Reactions: 6
I am no builder but pretty sure she won’t be able to have a ‘hole in the wall’ as there are wall cupboards there and a cooker. The wall cupboards wouldn’t be supported so they’d have to come down and I am not 100% but I don’t think the cooker would be able to stay there if they were the take the wall cupboards down to make a big hole in the wall. The entire kitchen would need redoing.... just as we predicted she would get done so that’s another Hinch bingo for us. 😂
Also what was with that make up thing. Who put make up while staring at themselves in a filtered video that has distorted your face?! She’s an absolute nugget. 😂
I can't see them just putting in a great big serving hatch, any builder will just say to take the whole wall out and put in a steel. This is all pre planned, it'll be why the new worktop was done on the cheap with the joins, and why she put in the island by the window then quickly moved it. They cocked up with their extension, probably because they had Ronnie on the way and were distracted, but also because their heads were spinning with all the money coming in. Now, on reflection, she's realised they've got a family sized house but the layout downstairs is anything but family friendly, and there's a lot of wasted space in the disused dining area.

Reactions: 20
To the mums who have felt that they aren’t quite making the mum mark due to her, just remind yourselves of that one comment She wrote about the grass needing cutting - ‘ I need to cut the grass’. This is exactly how she does it, says she’s going to, turns out onslow does it. When has she ever really had any mess to sort out or any dirt to clean? NEVER .

She is such a control freak with an A* in manipulation that if it’s not buying stuff, prancing about displaying it She does nothing else of substance. I know we say it all the time but cleaning a clean house with no little ones running around is easy when you have all your minions doing everything so you don’t have a meltdown

Those around her should be thinking of Ronnie as he is going to grow up thinking this is all normal.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know whether we’ve any Laura’s with a big kitchen on here but the kitchen really is the most important room and a utility room if you had space is a must!

I’ve a postage stamp kitchen and it’s dreadful - can’t change it either!!
Kitchens seem to be the room everyone gathers and it’s quite a social room, I miss not having a big kitchen!
My kitchen is so tiny it does my head in. Luckily it's a rental so isn't forever but as someone who loves to cook (unlike Hinchy) the lack of counter space pains me

Reactions: 11
Christ this woman gets on my tits.

She pollutes the environment with her crappy sprays and 6 products to clean a bathroom (does she even recycle the empty bottles? Probably not).

She promotes so much tit on eBay that probably breaks after 2 mins of use. That's why it's so cheap!

She encourages her followers to get into debt by buying everything she bleeping puts out there (I know this is arguable as she isn't forcing them to buy it, but she has to take some responsibility for shoving this rubbish down their throats 24/7).

She never interacts with her beautiful baby boy and to be quite honest I don't think she deserves him, so many women wish they could have a baby and would love and cherish that little one, Hinch just shoves her phone in his face all the bloody while.

She's a manipulative, scheming and generally vile person.

Reactions: 21
what. the. bleeping. duck. was that make up insta story about
It's a distraction technique. Smoke and mirrors. She's being cute and quirky to distract from the absolute blindside she's just pulled over the kitchen.

The kitchen she has said, a number of times, that she would never change 🙄 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The “this place even has a sink” comment so makes sense now!! She was def in a kitchen showroom when Jamie was supposedly talking to a friend. It’s all so contrived!! 😡
WTF did they not smoke it before surely any architect worth their salt would have suggested it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It's a distraction technique. Smoke and mirrors. She's being cute and quirky to distract from the absolute blindside she's just pulled over the kitchen.

The kitchen she has said, a number of times, that she would never change 🙄 🤥
Your so right with that technique! Look at me I’m so shite with make up hehehe...... Jamie get them to look at my wall but I dunno what on earth I’m gonna do it’s just a thought cus I’m so tired- ma barker only had Ronnie for 2 hours whilst I did a zoflo hunt 🤪😡.......
also yes I distinctly remember her saying she loved her “little old kitchen” cus her dad helped her with it does she mean the crappy box shelves with plastic plants on? It isn’t long since she had the cupboards extended out you could tell then she was desperate for an island I wish for the love of god she’d just be honest!

Reactions: 8
Why can't she just be honest?! Maybe, just maybe, she did like the kitchen as it was but there's no shame in changing her mind! It's the lies I find so insulting!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed there’s been no more mention of the wisdom tooth (maybe a Hinch bingo here?) that had her up the other night. Wisdom teeth pains do not go away overnight, they are constant.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Wow. She’s a greedy, beggy bleep with this kitchen malarkey. bleeping beg - get a job, idiot!!!!

How can she cake up with that filter on? seriously if u see her out today she s gonna look like gretal in real life
Ugly as hell

Reactions: 13
New to tattle and I used to think Hinch was alright but she started to irritate me and then I found you guys! Ha. Can someone explain the kitchen thing, so she just whinges to get free things or to cover up she has something for free??

Reactions: 12
New to tattle and I used to think Hinch was alright but she started to irritate me and then I found you guys! Ha. Can someone explain the kitchen thing, so she just whinges to get free things or to cover up she has something for free??
Exactly this...

Reactions: 2
If I was the planner of that extension, or from the company that gifted her the other parts of her kitchen, I would be feeling pretty pissed off that not 8/9 months later she is on about changing it all again and will be going to someone else to get it done.
Where is her loyalty to the people who *gift* her stuff? Surely being consistent and using the same people will send a better message out than 'Well they're gonna do it for free so lets go with them'.
In the words of Bob Geldof (circa Live Aid 1985) 'Get your hand in your fuckin pocket'

She's so full of tit its unreal. I would respect her more if she was honest. I would love my kitchen done. We had to save hard and cut back on everything just to save up to get new windows and doors, and she brags about freebies that now arent good enough.

duck off Sophie... just duck off. You've well and truly pissed me off today. Usually I can tolerate you, but not today.

Reactions: 26
Bets it’s all done by end Feb. Surely the hinchers will see then that it was all pre planned?
Why shes so quiet this morning, they ain't going for a walk they are going looking at islands and cookers etc

Reactions: 7
Why shes so quiet this morning, they ain't going for a walk they are going looking at islands and cookers etc
More likely is they're deciding where they're going to stay while the work is being done. Can't have a cleaning guru living through dirty, messy building work. It would spoil the illusion and show her up as being tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys.. maybe the reason she only eats mugshots, soup, spaghetti with cheese from a jug and sausage slop is because she's always too full.

"Full?" I hear you say?

Yes, full. Full from constantly having to eat her words!!

Sophie, we all know you said you'd never change your kitchen. Now you've decided to - own it!

And yes I have just discovered the font sizes on here LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.