Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to tattle and I used to think Hinch was alright but she started to irritate me and then I found you guys! Ha. Can someone explain the kitchen thing, so she just whinges to get free things or to cover up she has something for free??
Yep! Welcome to having your eyes opened 👀

Reactions: 7
I can't see them just putting in a great big serving hatch, any builder will just say to take the whole wall out and put in a steel. This is all pre planned, it'll be why the new worktop was done on the cheap with the joins, and why she put in the island by the window then quickly moved it. They cocked up with their extension, probably because they had Ronnie on the way and were distracted, but also because their heads were spinning with all the money coming in. Now, on reflection, she's realised they've got a family sized house but the layout downstairs is anything but family friendly, and there's a lot of wasted space in the disused dining area.
Those work tops by the cooker weren’t changed it was the sink end as it was extended, you can tell because her original work top where the toaster is has always had a mark that no amount of scrubbing during her freshen up Friday 🤮 gets rid of

Omg that looks like vomit in a jug also that’s not just one tin !!
Yeah sitting there smiling more like gloating at the stupid idiots buying your tatty books
And I see ma barker has the pouches and what’s that stage 2 milk surely he’s too young ? In my day it was 9 months and over for that

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If I said to my husband oh ive been thinking about that wall all night, his response wouldn't be casually like 'well let's get someone round for a quote' it would be a full on discussion about finances, lay out, should we really do this etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet she’ll be in the lodges somewhere whilst this is happening( wall thing) because that so relatable and everyone does it!
You can buy all jewels and clothes Sophie, you can buy as many fancy cars you want, but you cannot buy class and nobody gift class to you.
honestly I don’t mind her getting stuff gifted, being able to afford to buy it or pay for it but what’s grinding my gears is the fact that she’s so stupid and she thinks people are stupid( deluded hinchers are)constantly lies, contradict herself, believing in her own lies,act delusional, hides things, not being transparent, Sophie it’s #aff what should be on your eBay swipe ups because you have affiliate programs, ad is for advertising business or products business selling, eBay don’t make bookmarks, shelves, and rest of the crap,people who make this all tat you pimping selling it via eBay which is selling platform that has affiliate program you’ve signed up for therefore there should be aff af affiliate hashtag.

Reactions: 17
If I said to my husband oh ive been thinking about that wall all night, his response wouldn't be casually like 'well let's get someone round for a quote' it would be a full on discussion about finances, lay out, should we really do this etc etc
I wish I only had a wall to think about!!

Reactions: 12
I’m scraping bottom of my wallet to finish decorating my extension I saved and paid for. Boiling my piss how easy she makes up to be. Yeah just build it, knock it down, off to the lodge I go for six weeks! Jobs a gooden!

Reactions: 14
The DM comments perfectly demonstrate the 3 stages of enlightenment 😂
I love her
Ah I don't mind her
I bleeping ate her!!

View attachment 80748
I’m also surprised by how little comments there are, considering the article was posted hours ago. It’s like her PR works with the press to allow very little feedback. Usually on daily mail articles there are hundreds of comments very quickly.

Reactions: 7
I literally cannot stand her lack of transparency and treating her followers like they are stupid any more - it’s infuriating!!!
how do they not see what we see ???!!

Reactions: 11
She definitely went to a kitchen place yesterday that whole onslow chatting to a friend crap was bullshit, omfg she’s such a fuckin liar!! It’s audigate all over again, she’s boiled my piss again! Cock Womble! 😡

Reactions: 20
Those work tops by the cooker weren’t changed it was the sink end as it was extended, you can tell because her original work top where the toaster is has always had a mark that no amount of scrubbing during her freshen up Friday 🤮 gets rid of

Omg that looks like vomit in a jug also that’s not just one tin !!
Yeah sitting there smiling more like gloating at the stupid idiots buying your tatty books
And I see ma barker has the pouches and what’s that stage 2 milk surely he’s too young ? In my day it was 9 months and over for that
The worktops were all changed when she got the new extra units in and all the bottom unit doors changed. The worktop changed colour and she said at the time that she’d gone for a granite or marble one this time instead of the composite she had originally. That’s why there’s that awful join right in the middle of her sink!

Reactions: 5
OK so the wall the door is on in is her Hall wall and she just wants to knock out one wall at the end? Will that not looks strange with the hall wall still intact? So will she go through the kitchen door or the dining room door to get into the kitchen? It's going to end up a whole remodel
Yes I think this is what she will do but rather than just be straight forward we have to have this ridiculous dance for her sheep , poor Sophie shut away in the kitchen all by herself cooking and baking mugshots and opening pouches for baby honestly don’t know how she bears this she is so so brave a saint indeed an angel in drag poor poor Soph 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's going to get the builder round. They're going to say knocking out the walls above the units but keeping the cooker wall isn't going to work so the full wall will come down meaning new kitchen with an a huge island

I realise this is all obvious to us jealous hateful hinchers but I'm just putting it on writing before it happens ✌

ETA
Well duck me I actually meant Tattlers not Hinchers 😳 I legit feel like I need to wash my brain out with bleach for that duck up
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 made me giggle that did

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree she was in the kitchen shop when jamie met his mate. She showed a sink with a rose gold tap I bet she'll choose it!

Those of you talking about philip Schofield need to head over to his thread! 😂

Reactions: 8
She said she was going away for her 40th sorry 30th birthday. Only in this country guyzzzzz 🙄 gifted of course. So operation new kitchen will be done then. 💯
OMG!! What a surprise guyzzzzzz, ‘ fake tears’ it’s all because of you guyzzzzzzz ! I’m just little old me shining my sink .. gifted. 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
That actually makes me very happy.....
1.The press will have a field day with this it proves she is no ordinary girl from the little village?
2. There must be some of her Hinchers who will be able to see through her greed and money making schemes and drop her fast?
3. This is bad for her whole account it was built on bargain hunting, B&M, poundshop, Home Bargains the places the general public and her followers can get a good item at at good price, I love these places but I am not buying any product with her name on, I am not encouraging greed and hopefully other feel the same?
I no longer buy P&G products because her name highlighted to me that they still test on animals, she did them a world of good?
This could be a bad move for her, she has a lot of fans sick of her constant advertising!

Reactions: 13
I remember when the tour of the new extension was on her stories she definitely said that she left the kitchen alone because she loves the kitchen as it is so why change it. That didn’t last long did it?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.