Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was going away for her 40th sorry 30th birthday. Only in this country guyzzzzz 🙄 gifted of course. So operation new kitchen will be done then. 💯
OMG!! What a surprise guyzzzzzz, ‘ fake tears’ it’s all because of you guyzzzzzzz ! I’m just little old me shining my sink .. gifted. 😡😡😡😡
I think you’re right!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So I’ve followed soph for about a year and I really liked her but my god she actually does my head in now.
The constant Gretel filter 🤬
Will she let her gorgeous baby grow up and actually interact with him instead of whacking a filter over his face.
Oh I could go on and on

Reactions: 15
So I’ve followed soph for about a year and I really liked her but my god she actually does my head in now.
The constant Gretel filter 🤬
Will she let her gorgeous baby grow up and actually interact with him instead of whacking a filter over his face.
Oh I could go on and on
Oh please do 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wish her and that gretel filter would duck off nobody gives a tit about your make up cause you always have a filter on 🙄 also that bloody lip smack she does when talking is boiling my piss and how nice you can just decide to change your kitchen relatable as ever total bellend

Full title is: Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody bleeping cares.

Thanks @RonnieBlessHim

If anyone can make it fit better let me know so I can adjust it! This had 72 likes

Not sure I've done it justice but Ive had about an hour's sleep thanks to my darling children.

Edit: okay I managed to make it fit not sure what I did the first two 😂 but missed out the swears cus wasnt sure if that was allowed!
Love the title @RonnieBlessHim ❤

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the video on Russell Kanes IG in regards to cleaning hacks? It's hilarious and so are the comments tagging hunch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she was going away for her 40th sorry 30th birthday. Only in this country guyzzzzz 🙄 gifted of course. So operation new kitchen will be done then. 💯
OMG!! What a surprise guyzzzzzz, ‘ fake tears’ it’s all because of you guyzzzzzzz ! I’m just little old me shining my sink .. gifted. 😡😡😡😡
This is so spot on lol! She’s so predictable

Reactions: 6
If I was the planner of that extension, or from the company that gifted her the other parts of her kitchen, I would be feeling pretty pissed off that not 8/9 months later she is on about changing it all again and will be going to someone else to get it done.
Where is her loyalty to the people who *gift* her stuff? Surely being consistent and using the same people will send a better message out than 'Well they're gonna do it for free so lets go with them'.
In the words of Bob Geldof (circa Live Aid 1985) 'Get your hand in your fuckin pocket'

She's so full of tit its unreal. I would respect her more if she was honest. I would love my kitchen done. We had to save hard and cut back on everything just to save up to get new windows and doors, and she brags about freebies that now arent good enough.

duck off Sophie... just duck off. You've well and truly pissed me off today. Usually I can tolerate you, but not today.
🙌 well said!! She’s an insufferable wench!! When I bought my house (built in ‘47) I knew I had many things I wanted to update/change. I made a list, starting with the most important things on down. Working hard, saving and finally being able to put your hard earned money to make your house a home. That it what it means to be house proud.
My last project done was my kitchen and it’s perfect! I researched to make sure it was not only ascetically pleasing but fitting with the character of the house and something I’m proud to cook in daily.
That is what makes a house a home you sad sack. And that’s exactly why yours will always be a cold, hard, empty shell of a house.
Fitting as it’s just like it’s owner; a pathetic empty shell of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I didn’t see all of the last thread so was wondering if anyone noticed she wrote that she had lost 11lb in 3 weeks? Apparently she’s been trolled about putting on weight after having Ronnie. More irresponsible content as this amount of loss in 3 weeks is not healthy . Explains the terrible diet of mugshots and spaghetti in a jug. If she wants to lose weight by that method she should keep it to herself not give her stupid followers ( especially new mums ) another reason to feel bad about themselves.
Apologies if this has been mentioned already x

Well she can’t be having her bellendfriend Stacey out doing her with new kitchen & storage in the plinths hinch will have to go 10 better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder why she has now decided to change it
Her kitchen was a big part of her Hinch identity when it all took off. The flowers on the hob, writing her name in Cif on the stovetop, the shining sink daily, the “goodnight” with the lights turning off. She also had it as a colouring activity or some tit in her dot to dot book which was about to come out so she couldn’t change it. And on top of the massive extension, it would have been too much for her sheep’s brains to handle. She did a big song and dance during her extension reveal about “see guys, it’s all really the same. I’m still little old Soph shining my same old sink.” Now that time has passed and she can use seeing Ronnie as an excuse, she wants to have that big kitchen. She has always wanted it. She will get it, and the loft conversion too. And she will make her sheep feel like they were part of it.

And she wants plinth drawers like Stacey (Hinch bingo, I’m calling it). 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.