Mrs Hinch #103 Bath bombs but the bath isn’t there, Brussels was dull & Ronnie’s grown hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Kate Bow Bow (don't think that's her correct name but close) doing there? I watched her on you tube years ago and then followed her on Instagram but stopped following last year. She sold jewellery, what's that got to do with laundry or has she diversified? :unsure:
What did hinch ever have to do with anything,but bloody hell she diversified.good luck to her but eady come,easy go
Except it's dark so we won't actually be able to see it 🤣🤣🤣
I can come out with a flashlight but she'll have a driver and he'll go the short way(on the meter)

I read somewhere she's 5' 11"
5'13"

5'13"
I’m new here so this may be known, but I’m 99% sure that the boots she’s wearing on this trip and has been pictured in on other occasions are these Chanel ones... retailing new for about £1200
You can't buy class?

5'13"
I’m new here so this may be known, but I’m 99% sure that the boots she’s wearing on this trip and has been pictured in on other occasions are these Chanel ones... retailing new for about £1200
You can't buy class?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think your right , well spotted ..yeah soph your just the girl next door who loves to shop in b&m and wear tops from eBay ...not !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some cheesey tune whilst she holds Ronnie a hand is my bingo guess.

How tall is she? She really towers over people.
I’m no fan at all but I don’t like the body shaming-being tall is not a reason to criticise neither is having a bloated tummy or a prominent jawline? Really don’t like hinch and her exploits but body shaming is not something I want to be part of.

• Heart
Reactions: 109
What did hinch ever have to do with anything,but bloody hell she diversified.good luck to her but eady come,easy go

I can come out with a flashlight but she'll have a driver and he'll go the short way(on the meter)

5'13"

5'13"

You can't buy class?

5'13"

You can't buy class?
she can’t be 5’ 13’’ there’s only 12 inches in a foot that would be 6’ 1 and massively tall for a woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wondered this, she's in between Phil Schofield 180cm and Holly, 170cm. So I'm thinking 5'8" - 5'9"?? Dunno. But she always stands so awkwardly on that left leg as if to conceal her height, I bet she was quite tall as a teen /kid and felt self conscious 😕
My daughter is 5'10 and 16 years old and she gets it all the time. 'Eeeh aren't you tall'
'Your mam put horseshite in yer shoes or what?

She never used to be self conscious til everyone started pointing it out. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I wondered this, she's in between Phil Schofield 180cm and Holly, 170cm. So I'm thinking 5'8" - 5'9"?? Dunno. But she always stands so awkwardly on that left leg as if to conceal her height, I bet she was quite tall as a teen /kid and felt self conscious 😕
Does it matter though?

Reactions: 8
Clown shoes

Reactions: 2
I’m no fan at all but I don’t like the body shaming-being tall is not a reason to criticise neither is having a bloated tummy or a prominent jawline? Really don’t like hinch and her exploits but body shaming is not something I want to be part of.
Not a fan of the looks comments either. It’s not like there isn’t enough to comment on!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s tall, hardly a beast! I’m here for the lies and Webb if deceit she Spins not for being rude about her looks or height.
And to he honest i was referring to the scraggly hair extensions and "fur" coat but thanks for making me seem like a prick 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And would you look at that! I’m VIP. Thanks @Rosiepie. A #gifted bottle of zoflora is on its way to you for my 5000th reaction x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And to he honest i was referring to the scraggly hair extensions and "fur" coat but thanks for making me seem like a prick 👍
Not at all? You are entitled to your opinion? Sometimes comments are read differently but I think it’s always best to be portrayed for your true beliefs rather than being dragged into something you don’t actually believe in? I really don’t like hinch and all but I don’t give a damn how tall she is, what her shoe size is...she can’t control those things?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.