Mrs Hinch #103 Bath bombs but the bath isn’t there, Brussels was dull & Ronnie’s grown hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Sasha Jordan The thread moved too fast for me, closed when I finished replying 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

My comment was meant as it’s the first time there is continuity to her anxiety claim. Normally we just hear about it but never really see any negative effects from it, and the way is she was behaving was similar to how I would have handled the situation. It doesn’t mean she has it or not, just observing that today she appears nervous, in a non obvious way that I personally identify with. Anyone who’s ever lived with anxiety as opposed to normal anxiousness (Which may be all this was) knows that it infects most aspects of your life, isn’t fleeting and has a negative impact. First time today I saw an actual bleed into other areas of her life. Because it was close to home for me I just saw it from a different perspective ie her thinking she’s better than everyone and can’t share a hotel/drink with others vs being overwhelmed/anxious often made me do things that looked like I was snobby but really I was self isolating because I was overwhelmed.

Whether she has it or not it’s not a shield. In my worst times, I wasn’t very nice to live with. And that’s tit and shameful to say. I was emotionally exhausted from holding myself together all day that I could be snappy and because of my need to check my work, my work life always interrupted my home life (pre-kids). BeCaUsE mY aNxIeTy isn’t an excuse, it’s a reason but it’s up to me to own and apologise for that behaviour to my husband, I learned some really unhelpful ways to deal with the world that caused him distress, I don’t get an out of jail free card because of mental health (I had cPTSD, anxiety one of the manifests) but it did probably make my husband more patient with me. Same as if she acts erratic or weird, ok that could be anxiety or maybe a reaction to medication but it’s not a license to pretend that she doesn’t have accountability for the hob flowers as an influencer as her job title, or any of the other valid things she has done that should be called out.

Depending on the triggers/individual circumstances I do think people can confidently function with anxiety and gives demonstrations etc. My anxiety involved a lot of checking and a fear of making a mistake and catastrophising it, a friend of mine hers is mostly focused on her health and will suffer panic attacks from that. It’s a spectrum and you can have it on the lower end too. Doesn’t make it any less valid, we both on the surface looked fine, just miserable and broken inside 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What is Kate Bow Bow (don't think that's her correct name but close) doing there? I watched her on you tube years ago and then followed her on Instagram but stopped following last year. She sold jewellery, what's that got to do with laundry or has she diversified? :unsure:

Reactions: 8
I’ve went through all their stories and photos. Not one photo of Soph in the white lab coat like the rest were. Is Soph too good for a lab coat now?

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why they don’t invite cleaners to these things.
There are so many who work hard working AND work hard on insta with REAL cleaning tips, normal homes and they give fab advice!!
Everybody cleans their home, you don't need qualifications to clean or become a cleaner so I guess this is PG's thinking , everyone cleans so lets get some home accounts with big numbers on this leg. Numbers clearly matter more than likeability, honesty or anything else. Its all about the kerching. I wonder if they are paid to be at Brussels, I'm sure they are

Reactions: 15
HAHA posh food? Does she legit live under a rock or is this put on? its quinoa hun, and that orange thing is a vegetable!
You’d know if you actually cooked food for your family
I know. My 10 year old would even know what it was. But she’s only used to slop... 🤮

Reactions: 2
HAHA posh food? Does she legit live under a rock or is this put on? its quinoa hun, and that orange thing is a vegetable!
She asked for Mugshots and staff on Eurostar haven't a clue what she means 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve went through all their stories and photos. Not one photo of Soph in the white lab coat like the rest were. Is Soph too good for a lab coat now?
If she wore a lab coat then her shoppers wouldn't be able to see her print top , which she will put on a swipe up later for the millions of people asking her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cherryoakmanor was sat next to hinch this morning & cherry spilt the egg in Mrs hinch handbag it states on her story 🤭🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn't know any of the women who went to Brussels other than Grinch. Never seen them before. Grey and pink houses none looked like cleaning accounts. Another breed who don't care about the environment if it makes them a few thousand.

Grinch bingo coming up.

1. Missed my hansomes.
2. Jamie made a mess I need to clean house.
3. Chop cushions.
4. I love my Ronnie and never want to leave him again, even in one night guys your think I'm mad but he's grown taller.
5. Ronnie is crawling, I missed that.
6. Mugshot in a jug.

What are your bingo guesses?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I didn't know any of the women who went to Brussels other than Grinch. Never seen them before. Grey and pink houses none looked like cleaning accounts. Another breed who don't care about the environment if it makes them a few thousand.

Grinch bingo coming up.

1. Missed my hansomes.
2. Jamie made a mess I need to clean house.
3. Chop cushions.
4. I love my Ronnie and never want to leave him again, even in one night guys your think I'm mad but he's grown taller.
5. Ronnie is crawling, I missed that.
6. Mugshot in a jug.

What are your bingo guesses?
Shine the already shiny kitchen sink

Swipe up for the leopard print dress as so many of you have been asking about it guuyyzz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s totally put on! She’s playing up to the persona she’s created...dimwit little Essex gel who lives off pot noodles...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just been watching renovation44s story, in the video she is panning the camera round to everyone she’s with, everyone there looks at the camera and gives a wave, all accept hinch who doesn’t even look up from the table, she really is insecure when it comes to photos/videos taken off her by others that will be out of her control

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.