Mrs Hinch #103 Bath bombs but the bath isn’t there, Brussels was dull & Ronnie’s grown hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman literally has no taste or vision.

Her home improvement idea is stupid and ridiculous.

Her house is double breasted now. She should’ve split it into a lounge and an open plan kitchen diner.

She needs a hallway and doors splitting up the rooms. It’s just weird and inconvenient how they have to go through a hallway, through the dining room to get to the lounge.

Knocking half a wall down so when she cooks she can see the back garden is going to look strange.
She has enough money to knock the whole wall down and relocate the cooker, relocate the American fridge freezer from the garage to the house. And then she can have that beloved island she wanted.

Little Ronnie needs a playroom. He has so much gifted. He should be able to enjoy it.
My kids toys drive me crazy sometimes (most of the time) and I dream of a playroom to just shut it all away but I don’t restrict them. If she can’t stand the mess or colour, give your son his space. You gave the bloody dog a room and even your makeup at some point (even though you don’t know much about makeup).

You can have all the money and gifts in the world but no taste or class

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.