Mrs Hinch #103 Bath bombs but the bath isn’t there, Brussels was dull & Ronnie’s grown hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHA posh food? Does she legit live under a rock or is this put on? its quinoa hun, and that orange thing is a vegetable!
You’d know if you actually cooked food for your family
Her body is going to go into shock once that nutrition hits the system. She'll be :poop: regularly for days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
HAHA posh food? Does she legit live under a rock or is this put on? its quinoa hun, and that orange thing is a vegetable!
You’d know if you actually cooked food for your family
I don’t want t appear rude while she moves it about her plate like a child. Ye cause that’s it rude at all. You would think with everybody and there dog on insta trying gusto it would be a great thing for her to try and learn how to cook. With her reading these threads no doubt she will be getting it delivered next week as she seems to do everything that is said on here within a couple of days.

Reactions: 7
I didn't know any of the women who went to Brussels other than Grinch. Never seen them before. Grey and pink houses none looked like cleaning accounts. Another breed who don't care about the environment if it makes them a few thousand.

Grinch bingo coming up.

1. Missed my hansomes.
2. Jamie made a mess I need to clean house.
3. Chop cushions.
4. I love my Ronnie and never want to leave him again, even in one night guys your think I'm mad but he's grown taller.
5. Ronnie is crawling, I missed that.
6. Mugshot in a jug.

What are your bingo guesses?
She'll make a big deal about having a bath, and using the bath bomb and a tissue mask she didn't get to use last night, because the idiot that booked the room didn't request one with a bath! Boo hoo, poor Sophie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell Thread is moving fast lol
She looks like a giant next to those girls.
Like a mum trying to be “cool” with her teenage daughters (I’m a cool mum not a regular mum)
That was deffo Jamie’s voice at duty free too.

tattle bingo - handsnomes doing tricks for treats and Gretel clawing at her neck whilst saying how much of A great day she’s had with her lovely team and how much she’s learned cause we are all learning guyzzzzzzz

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Jesus bleeping Christ I’ve seen it all now. This has to be a massive piss take surely 😂 a day out to have a lesson on washing powder. What a pack of daft cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Jesus bleeping Christ I’ve seen it all now. This has to be a massive piss take surely 😂 a day out to have a lesson on washing powder. What a pack of daft cunts!
They went all the way to Brussels to learn how to open a box of washing powder. I think I agree when looking at some of the pics on renovation44s page she does look pregnant that also may explain why she doesn’t have a lab coat on as she may not have been allowed in the lab due to being pregnant and that may be why she had nothing else to show apart from opening a box.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some cheesey tune whilst she holds Ronnie a hand is my bingo guess.

How tall is she? She really towers over people.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Grinch bingo - Maybe we'll be treated to a picture of an empty field on her way home to her handsnomes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tattle bingo- Lots of P&G spam and I can’t believe it guyzzz this is how washing pods work, it’s 3 in 1 but also buy the scent boosters and softener

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This whole Brussels trip has well and truly conceived me that there are ‘influencers’ 🤮 who will do literally anything for money...

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.