Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andyloutop

Some cheesey tune whilst she holds Ronnie a hand is my bingo guess.

How tall is she? She really towers over people.
I’m no fan at all but I don’t like the body shaming-being tall is not a reason to criticise neither is having a bloated tummy or a prominent jawline? Really don’t like hinch and her exploits but body shaming is not something I want to be part of.

• Heart
Reactions: 109

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody fucking cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

MrsEvil

I don’t understand why they don’t invite cleaners to these things.
There are so many who work hard working AND work hard on insta with REAL cleaning tips, normal homes and they give fab advice!!
They don’t want real cleaners. They want hardcore sales people who don’t mind bending the truth a bit in the name of a sale.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Hmp

HAHA posh food? Does she legit live under a rock or is this put on? its quinoa hun, and that orange thing is a vegetable!
You’d know if you actually cooked food for your family

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Just had to smile - one of the "dream team" ambassadors from yesterdays trip has just storied that she is in Tesco buying Method cleaning products 😂😂😂😂

Money well spent there P&G 👏👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
One of my biggest pet hates is hypocrites. And all of these I see here are exactly that. I have friends exactly like it too. The same as celebrities who lecture us about climate change and not going on our yearly cheap holibobs by air. But they can fly round the world on private jets. Get stuffed. Emma Thompson flew to uk to scream about the climate and farting cows, and then flew back to USA. Really??? And it’s the same with these influencers and especially their followers. You’ll see them banging on about plastic and climate change and polar bears on fb, and they’ll post memes about turtles and berate leaders. But.....they follow Hinchy and her ilk with the hundreds of cleaning products and plastic. They’ll mix chemicals causing massive water pollution. They’ll buy cheap plastic tat from China. That’ll go on a landfill soon. They’ll adore their Hinchy poo as she goes to Brussels for a 2 hour fuck about with products still tested on animals. At least they used a train I suppose. But who am I to berate her? Cos she washes at 30 guyzzzzzz and shopped once in that refill place. Problems solved

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Jesus fucking Christ I’ve seen it all now. This has to be a massive piss take surely 😂 a day out to have a lesson on washing powder. What a pack of daft cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
What sort of lunatic goes on Instagram to make sure someone they don't know, they'll probably be never meet and who really doesn't give a flying fuck about them, got home ok? What would they have done if she hadn't got home ok? Taken the first flight out to Brussels and personally brought her home? What is wrong with these people? Or is this person merely an invention like so many other Hinchers?
What a day at work eh Soph? Arseing about with a few bottles of lenor and a box of laundry detergent? You must be exhausted!

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Where to start this morning! 😀
Here's a thought Sophie - your kitchen is small but you could take Ronnie in there with you and put him in his high chair so you can see him and talk to him, give him safe things to play with?
Maybe ask Jamie his opinion first on big decisions that involve knocking walls down in the house? Although knowing you, you've already got a kitchen company #gifting you a new one which you will delight in gloating about! ( unlikely there'll be much smell from mugshots though so knock yourself out)
You say you know you need to cut the grass - a few days ago you had no clue that Jamie was using an ice scraper to clean up bird mess so it's unlikely you'll know what to do with a strimmer and a lawn mower.
Leaving your colouring book open on the page where you've written "Valentine's Day" and "My 30th Birthday" is typical of you and your desperation for attention . No doubt your cretins will be flooding your Instagram account and your mail box with declarations of love, praise, adoration and "you deserve this so much" and the like.

Quite what you've done to deserve it is frankly beyond me. You are first and foremost a con artist. Secondly you're a piss artist, playing nice in your #gifted house and shrieking at your son while you slide down your #gifted stair carpet.

You're a joke. You're the face of P&G and you're an absolute joke.

All the best

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Lynseyp

VIP Member
So LMM was banned from the trip as she was asking too many questions but her job is a cleaner (she has her own business) so she has a right to ask questions. Hinch isnt a cleaner and nor are her sheep who followed her to Brussels today. P&G can tell them a load of bullshit and they would believe it.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
E14677DE-2264-4424-8DCA-B65D00C3765A.jpeg

NOT trying to start a BLW / feeding argument however this woman is obsessed with Hinch, her baby is only 8 weeks old (she’s just stocking up, not actually wanting to feed the baby now obviously) and she’s posted this to her stories. Several stories actually. It just goes to show how far the influence reaches. People will do anything to be exactly like her even feeding their baby the exact same things.

Again I am NOT saying these products are bad or people shouldn’t use them I’m just saying. She’s got a lot of hardcore fans who can’t think for themselves across all aspects of their lives and look to her for guidance.

• Wow
  • Sad

Huffchug

VIP Member
“Ooh guys, I’ve just had a totally random idea, do you think I should knock my kitchen through and make it bigger? Totally random and I will only do it if you guyzzz approve”

translation: me and Jamie were in a kitchen showroom today, we’ve picked the design and will be getting a nice discount for shouting out the company once it’s complete, ATB. Ps you’ve all paid for it by swiping up so much

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Everyday on here it's turning into some sort of mother and baby group with all of the weaning stories. We get it! You all fed your babies imported organic Tibetan yak poo. Obviously poor Ronnieblessum will be on packets until he's 18 :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Well that was a boring load of old shit wasn't it?

Why do some of these influencers always act like they're playing at grownups? Bloody simpletons.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I cannot believe that grown up people are actually (Proudly) declaring that they had to check Hinch’s post to make sure she had got home safely? What the heck is going on in their heads?? At what point will these sheep learn that the Hinch is not interested in them, only their stupidity to follow her and buy and do everything she tells them. Does she invite you round for an actual coffee with her? No? Does she invite you round for dinner? No? She will however USE your comments to increase her engagement / followers figures. So stop with the fangirling comments and spend your time with real people and stop looking up to people like Sophie. Honour people who really care about you. There is a world out there beyond the zoflora (other more environmentally friendly brands do exist too) ....so be free and run wild Hinchers 😜 This Hinch thing is starting to look like the start of a zombie apocalypse!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38