Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering why Jamie never goes to her outings with her or why she's always going at her mum's and he's out at the gym or whatever and this omg lol the washing of the silk flowers 😄 why on earth did she take the suds from one side and put them into another sink of water 😄 what difference did that make? New member here hope I'm writing in the correct place

Reactions: 9
The one question I’ve got for her is...

why the duck are you incapable of loading a video where you don’t have that stupid bastard filter on it?!

Because she can hide behind her grettel mask and pretend she is someone she isn’t- you know when people won’t give you eye contact when they are lying ? She tries to come across as the sweet and cute girl next door... when she’s just a blatant sales woman with no morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought I would just look in here for light amusement after serious annoyance on another thread but wtf has she been doing today? Well other than applying half a kilo of makeup that she "knows nothing about" and posts she spends pennies on while in reality items in her make up drawers cost £££. So to the point do all instagrammers seeing lying as the way to go?I despair.

I'm off to get a shower and then to bed. Just in case anyone wants to know I use Jo Malone products - pricey but I like them and can afford them. My 5 followers - my cousins - have no idea. I buy them with my own money - novel idea Sophie you should try it some time its truly liberating. I work hard, fool no-one with any pretence and when I feel the spirit move me I spend my hard earned cash on things I like as well as ensuring I give back where i can. You should try it some time.
Bravo to this! 👏👏

Reactions: 4
Off to the train station guyzzzzz, excited to
meet everyone. Could have done that last night you unsociable/rude witch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why she had to stay in a hotel last night? Surely she could have got up early to travel this morning like people who actually work for a living do? Instead she puts on a show for Instagram worthy of bloody Playschool! Incidentally I've stayed in lots of lovely hotels all over the world ( #workedfor #paidfor) and not once have reception rang my room to see if I want room service. That's something I've always had to do for myself. You're not fooling anyone Sophie. You're more fake than your fake tan! Piss off!

Reactions: 29
I don't understand why she had to stay in a hotel last night? Surely she could have got up early to travel this morning like people who actually work for a living do? Instead she puts on a show for Instagram worthy of bloody Playschool! Incidentally I've stayed in lots of lovely hotels all over the world ( #workedfor #paidfor) and not once have reception rang my room to see if I want room service. That's something I've always had to do for myself. You're not fooling anyone Sophie. You're more fake than your fake tan! Piss off!
This 👏👏
I spent years travelling around the country for work before my daughter was born. Never once did reception ring me and ask if I wanted anything from room service. They just don't

Reactions: 20
Why hasn't Soph stayed in the same hotel as the other influencers- who does she think she is. Clearly acting like a diva. Remember the last time they went to Brussels and Hinch had to get in the front of the photo on Eurostar where she was showing off her book.

Reactions: 14
Her room looks like a dump compared to the others hotel she must be raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These people going that I’ve seen so far all blonde pretty and ‘dolly birds’ as my mum says 😂🤣
All got nails....cleaners do not have nails, it’s impossible to even have falsies!!!!!
I get acrylic nails every month and it does make cleaning and scrubbing slightly harder but i can still do a perfect thorough job !

Reactions: 5
These people going that I’ve seen so far all blonde pretty and ‘dolly birds’ as my mum says 😂🤣
All got nails....cleaners do not have nails, it’s impossible to even have falsies!!!!!
Who’s all going?

A5984E19-2B7B-4E45-838D-FE2B78DAB314.png

She’s sitting with the others. Onslow must be in a different carriage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if P&g booked their rooms, or if they had to cough up themselves? If Mrs H made her own booking she would have known there would be no bath....it’s just odd that she’s in a dive while the rest are in a fab place!

Reactions: 10
Boomerang of them on train by renovation_44.... Queen Malificent of Maldon in all her chavvy leopard print glory trying desperately to hide her face with beaky nose stuck in her phone as usual. Must be gutted she has to travel cattle class with her minions. 😂😂😂 Hope they have serious continued banter from their girls night going on.. and it makes her feel like a right knob for not joining. Stuck up witch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldn’t help myself Sairas life is starting to give me the jeepers creepers and I’m not even Zophlora
View attachment 79497

This just made me cry with laughter 🤣😂🤣😂
Someone had replied to the "you've got lovely kids" comment with "they aren't her kids she's saved a slideshow of someone else's children" when I checked last night and it appears the weirdo deleted both the kids comment, the comment replying to it and yours. Can't take criticism haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.