Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Muslin? I must be using them wrong. Ours smell of nothing but sick, milk spit up, pee and anything else I’ve had to mop up quick. (obviously I don’t use pee soaked ones for milk spit up 😆) are they supposed to smell of baby? Honestly the other day my little one almost peed all over my rug when I was mid nappy change so grabbed a Muslin to soak the flow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it that Jamie and Sophlora are as stupid and incapable as each other. That they have a young son and neither of them can cope with him on their own, or is he hiding in that hotel room???? Doesn’t look like she’s in the same hotel as all the others and certainly hasn’t joined in with or been invited on their evening out. Arrrrr i bet she’s been missed 🥱🤣🤔 More bullshit excuses will appear when she’s had a good read on here as to why she wasn’t there 👋🏻👋🏻 Enjoy Brussels Soph 😉

Reactions: 8
If you look at her food video I'm positive you can see someone in front of her in the reflection of her eyes. Jamie is definitely there, i really cant imagine hes home alone without Ronnie.
I wish I had paid more attention now ☹

I guess it’s different hotels do nobody sees Jamie she can claim he turned up to surprise her in the morning or some tit.

Reactions: 5
She can’t wait to get home tomorrow? I’ll bet the baby is grateful to not have a phone up his nose every five minutes. What a bleep of a woman. And her pathetic little tribe

Reactions: 18
This thread has got to so many because so many people that she has affected flock here. This thread doesn't just have the same few people on it there are lots of people somits natural that there will be more threads. You've commented on someone else's thread calling them a tit parent, someone who doesnt affect me or my life 🤷‍♀️...
Wow Ken's a bit of a hyporcrite, naughty naughty. Imagine if 'ken' is actually someone else we all know and dislike, and he/she's been commenting on other people, even about the way they look? Hmmm

She won’t say that Jamie is with her because we’ve called her out on it here multiple times, but I do wonder, even if she did, would she announce that her house is basically empty? Like an invitation for thieves. Or am I giving her too much credit regarding online safety since she plasters bathing her baby to3million+ people? 🤔
That could happen anytime they go out. She practically tells everyone. Don’t think burglars are fussy about times of entering homes. Several people I know have been burgled. It will happen to them one day. They won’t have much gifted items left. Lol

Probably because it’s a dump? She’s probably too embarrassed to show it as she was expecting some sort of deluxe suite.
I know that hotel. It’s in Kings Cross. As everyone knows it’s an area for prostitution. You wouldn’t want to walk around there with all the scumbags. Lots of drugs around there. Maybe she can buy a £20 lol and there’s no bath.

I thought that too
It’s not. It’s facing kings cross station. St Pancras is further up. It’s expensive to stay there and certainly would not have blue blinds or curtains and red stripe wallpaper. It’s classy

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Couldn’t help myself Sairas life is starting to give me the jeepers creepers and I’m not even Zophlora
D50BC66E-CE3E-48DA-9312-9B91106A1B3C.jpeg

So her mums got rrrronnie tonight, so Jamie can sit on the sofa in his wife beater, bollocks out, fall off the wagon with a crate of Stella, redownload William hill and get babe station on the telly 😂😂🤢🤢🤢 good on him I say
This just made me cry with laughter 🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I wish I had paid more attention now ☹

I guess it’s different hotels do nobody sees Jamie she can claim he turned up to surprise her in the morning or some tit.
When she stayed in a hotel in London when she was pregnant, Jamie surprised her🙄 so I wouldn’t be surprised if he magically turned up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my gaaaad.
people are MAD.
Like they think she gives a tit about any of them.
I don't mean to offend anyone from the LGBTQ community, but I think because of her drag look she seems to attract the boys who want that look, he definitely looks like that is the look he is after.

Couldn’t help myself Sairas life is starting to give me the jeepers creepers and I’m not even Zophlora
View attachment 79497

This just made me cry with laughter 🤣😂🤣😂
Omg just had a look at her Insta, she is literally love sick isn’t she 🤢

Reactions: 2
The one question I’ve got for her is...

why the duck are you incapable of loading a video where you don’t have that stupid bastard filter on it?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.