Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just having a nose at all the others stories and yesterday they were all secretive about where they were going but Mrs hinch told everyone from the start so she basically ruining all their surprises.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I relatable now guyzzzzzz
The thing is I think most big influencers are trying to support less chemicals etc so it’s the smaller ones and Hinch!
They would rather duck up the planet than use less crap! All because so called “fame” (I’m laughing as I type that word!) and lining their pockets means more to them! I feel sick!

Reactions: 5
I was just having a nose at all the others stories and yesterday they were all secretive about where they were going but Mrs hinch told everyone from the start so she basically ruining all their surprises.
They just want to look amazing when they do their “reveals” because the saddos that support these idiots are waiting with bated breath as to what will happen next! It’s pathetic really 😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here she goes again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
What I don’t get... why are Stacey and soph tagged in the top left? Saira, Stacey’s looking after her kids and Soph’s fucked off to Brussels they don’t give a hoot about your beggy beggy story 🤣🤣 I notice Sophie didn’t even like or comment on the creepy slideshow she prob sat there with Onslow last night watching it thinking “what the Fuuuuuuuuuck” 😂😂

Reactions: 13
They would rather duck up the planet than use less crap! All because so called “fame” (I’m laughing as I type that word!) and lining their pockets means more to them! I feel sick!
It’s pathetic but it’s true. Clinging to brand deals rather than their morals

What if they all told Soph they were staying at “insert name of Soph’s hotel” and then after Soph booked it they all booked somewhere else so they wouldn’t have to spend time with her! 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What if they all told Soph they were staying at “insert name of Soph’s hotel” and then after Soph booked it they all booked somewhere else so they wouldn’t have to spend time with her! 🤭🤣
Oh that’s so funny!!!! Killer!

What I don’t get... why are Stacey and soph tagged in the top left? Saira, Stacey’s looking after her kids and Soph’s fucked off to Brussels they don’t give a hoot about your beggy beggy story 🤣🤣 I notice Sophie didn’t even like or comment on the creepy slideshow she prob sat there with Onslow last night watching it thinking “what the Fuuuuuuuuuck” 😂😂
She's only gone and deleted the post 😂😂😂 awaiting the next 'troll post' now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought I would just look in here for light amusement after serious annoyance on another thread but wtf has she been doing today? Well other than applying half a kilo of makeup that she "knows nothing about" and posts she spends pennies on while in reality items in her make up drawers cost £££. So to the point do all instagrammers seeing lying as the way to go?I despair.

I'm off to get a shower and then to bed. Just in case anyone wants to know I use Jo Malone products - pricey but I like them and can afford them. My 5 followers - my cousins - have no idea. I buy them with my own money - novel idea Sophie you should try it some time its truly liberating. I work hard, fool no-one with any pretence and when I feel the spirit move me I spend my hard earned cash on things I like as well as ensuring I give back where i can. You should try it some time.
Did anyone spot the Pat McGrath Labs makeup in her bag? “I know nothing about makeup” ok Soph but that makeup brand is expensive as duck and not very mainstream for anyone “not interested in makeup” to just pick up

Reactions: 5
I agree, it is laziness. When babies first start weaning, it's literally about introducing new tastes and textures, and for them to practice chewing and swallowing. You don't have to be amazing at cooking to cook baby's first foods, it's as simple as it gets. And there's a wealth of information out there if you want to get a bit creative as you go along. She's lazy, and more interested in flashing the Ella's Kitchen name every opportunity she gets 🙄
I used BLW and found the Ella's kitchen cookbook was brilliant. So I cant understand if shes buying so many pouches how she has never seen them advertised? They send you a free weaning kit with a chart showing how they should be progressing and the book itself was around £7 I think. So many quick and easy recipes. Yes most of them tell you to use the pouches instead of fresh, but it's really easy to prepare your own or use the pouch if you're really stuck. It blows my mind that given all the advice by health visitors shes still shoving a spoon in his mouth. I honestly think shes keeping him a little baby as long as possible and it's just plain weird x

Reactions: 6
About 10 pages behind but looked at jotties stories and looks like they had a girls night but no hinch 🤔 their rooms all look nicer one even had a bath 😂 I’m guessing she thought she’d have the best room😂
Oh and one of them dropped egg in her bag hope it was the LV one 😂😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.