Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the others were definitely in a nicer hotel or better rooms at least. From Jotties stories it looked like they had apartment rooms with kitchens in. Shows what the organisers think about Hinch🤣

Reactions: 5
How much attention does she crave by taking her books out on the train, to take a photo?! 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Because she's insecure.
Watched her stories since i followed her a while ago before i knew about tattle lol and never thought anything of the fact she always uses filters, but since being on here you actually realise how weird it is a 30 year old woman CONSTANTLY hiding behind a granny filter which is aimed at kids as one of the funny face filters ... like what the duck im no where near as old as her and have never used that weird ass filter shes so odd honestly

Reactions: 10
Hinch literally had a clapped out motel type room,whilst the others had luxury 😂
Pastel even took her baby AND had a bath in her room 😂😂😂.
Bet hinch was clawing her neck with rage

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t follow any of these other cleaning confluencers so have no idea who they are or their status - is Hinch considered the original / top of the pecking order ? Are they all in competition with each other or are they up each other’s arseholes ? Just curious 😬

Reactions: 11
This 👏👏
I spent years travelling around the country for work before my daughter was born. Never once did reception ring me and ask if I wanted anything from room service. They just don't
Especially not in budget hotels!

Reactions: 9
No hotel gift left for her from P&G, she must have died when she walked in! Nothing special laid on at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No hotel gift left for her from P&G, she must have died when she walked in! Nothing special laid on at all!
Probably because she is "that big" she decided to book her own accommodation because she didn't want to stay with the peasants!
Fell flat on her face with that didn't ya soaph

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up so may have already been mentioned- why didn't she call down to reception and ask to swap to a room with bath - I have done this in past and has never been a big deal - maybe it's just London - my little village called Ireland is maybe different

• Haha
Reactions: 26
By being couped up in her room last night and not going out with the girls she missed out on another chance to be relatable to her fans. The other girls looked like they had a great time and now that have that extra bond which she doesn’t have. She looked very awkward with them on the train. Also everyone is sharing that photo and she’s yet to share it on her stories. Hopefully this is the start of her fall of that pedestal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone had replied to the "you've got lovely kids" comment with "they aren't her kids she's saved a slideshow of someone else's children" when I checked last night and it appears the weirdo deleted both the kids comment, the comment replying to it and yours. Can't take criticism haha
I saw that comment! Someone actually thought Ronnie was hers 😩🤣🤣
Couldn’t help myself

ECA33A2B-F1AA-452B-B899-D47473D5DF9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Am I relatable now guyzzzzzz
The thing is I think most big influencers are trying to support less chemicals etc so it’s the smaller ones and Hinch!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.