Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and NOW she is off to Brussels.... by herself!
I need to know what she takes!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
and NOW she is off to Brussels.... by herself!
I need to know what she takes!
Sorry but if you have anxiety you dont want to travel on your own. I dont have anxiety but I do get a bit anxious if I have to travel alone, especially to a different country. She even said once she didnt like getting on the train to london on her own!!!

Reactions: 16
Oh my god wtf did she just say to Ronnie? Speak properly you twit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG, does anyone follow thesecretcleaner? She shared a post on stories y/day, she’d been sent a post from the Hinch army cleaning tips fb page, someone had used glass cleaner on their TV and damaged it! I always think I can’t believe how stupid these people are, but then they go and do something even stupider! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Had a chuckle at her stories, Dazling & TopMark shared some too. The Dyson having a bath 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ wtf all that dust yuck, that's why I’ve got a bagged vacuum!

Narcotics 😂
There’s no way she’ll go alone, Onslow will go too!

Reactions: 3
Right so tomorrow Soph is leaving the country, for the love of god please don't let her back in!!!! 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
8E81FE3F-59D4-46B3-99AF-289CA82C8B18.png
Anyone else spot the baby bottle filled with strong diluting juice in the bottom left corner 🙄🙄🙄🙄 poor kid doesn’t have a chance at growing up with a healthy diet and lifestyle when he’s being brought up on juice and pouches 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Little miss riddled with anxiety off on her own to Brussels again tomorrow I see
It’s ok tho because she’s taking her face mask and fake tan with her to make her gifted hotel stay a bit more manageable with her crippling anxiety, good old soph.

Reactions: 17
I bet the ‘real’ cleanfluencers are really looking forward to meeting her too, especially when she’s faked tanned up to her eyeballs 😂

She makes a mountain out of everything! So privileged and does nothing but cry mental health. I have anxiety and depression but if I had her bank account and I was being treated to a free trip and hotel I wouldn’t be crying to millions about my anxiety. Toughen up Soph you’re a patronising duck!

Reactions: 11
Guyzzzzz she can’t cope with this tuft of hair. He’d have more if he wasn’t on his back all the time! She’s angling for a gifted “first hair lock box” ain’t she guyyyyzzzzzz

Reactions: 6
ah so the wisdom tooth pain of doom has cleared up and she’s off to Brussels. No genuine wisdom tooth pain goes away that fast so she was lying out her arse on that one.

Reactions: 18
Wonder who is going to Brussels!
LMM isn’t she has said on her stories, a REAL cleaner not invited back 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.