Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha oh how its funny that Soph tries to prove her point when we say that Ronnie isnt sitting up unaided or rolled over yet and hey presto its happened this morning. She definitely reads Tattle. Morning 🤚

Reactions: 14
WOW!!! people are going crazy
Soak for the night.... also known an completely invalidated warranty 😂. Bet Dyson Customer Service are asking for a new drop down box on the faults list.

NOT WORKING AFTER BEING SOAKED IN THE BATH.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Stacey said it all when she said on Loose Women last week that some people have to try hard to stay relevant or however she worded it. You can smell Sophie’s desperation.

Reactions: 16
His rolling!! Well down handsome Manz!
I’m glad she reads here!
We are doing a fab job 😂🤣
But is he rolling? Video or it didn’t happen 😂😂 it looks like he’s trying to roll but did he actually roll over. She’s read on her someone asking if he’s rolling. But to be fair my daughter rolled once at 4 months than decided she didn’t want to do it again and didn’t roll again until around 8 months. So even if he’s not rolling at 7 months there is nothing wrong with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so fill the sink with water and add washing up liquid, make bubbles......remove bubbles and put in the other sink full of water 😳
Why not just use the first sink full? Or buy real flowers? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But is he rolling? Video or it didn’t happen 😂😂 it looks like he’s trying to roll but did he actually roll over. She’s read on her someone asking if he’s rolling. But to be fair my daughter rolled once at 4 months than decided she didn’t want to do it again and didn’t roll again until around 8 months. So even if he’s not rolling at 7 months there is nothing wrong with that.
They all do things at their own pace but she’s been vocal about wanting to keep him a baby so she can push him in his pram. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s holding him back from things. I’d loooooooove to be a fly on the wall in health visitor meetings.

B36F4570-0071-4865-9949-6EF7B8586B2D.png
a spritz of zoflora and light an open candle next to it. 👍🏻 great advice Soph.

Reactions: 13
They all do things at their own pace but she’s been vocal about wanting to keep him a baby so she can push him in his pram. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s holding him back from things. I’d loooooooove to be a fly on the wall in health visitor meetings.

View attachment 79287
a spritz of zoflora and light an open candle next to it. 👍🏻 great advice Soph.
I wonder if she even goes to see the health visitor. She never seems to mention it. It’s another think that would make her relatable to first time mums.

Reactions: 5
His rolling!! Well down handsome Manz!
I’m glad she reads here!
We are doing a fab job 😂🤣
Yeah I'm calling bullshit on that. It was a picture of him trying...Had he managed to do it she would've boomerang'd the tit out of it over and over for the 'gram. But glad he's getting out to explore his surroundings instead of being laid flat in that weird high chair or in his pram (surely it's time to change the pram to the sitting up part?!)

Reactions: 9
My friends mum from school about 10 years ago used to put all her hoover parts in the dishwasher!
My friend in school put her retainer in the dishwasher.
It shrunk 🦷

They see him rollin', they hatin' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a surprise the tooth is much better. Soph should have won a Bafta last night for best Drama.
Lets hope it surprises her on her birthday. A gift from us, one that keeps giving.

Goodmorning Tattlers, what happened to Ken? (Sophie did you get bored love of the sofa).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WOW!!! people are going crazy
Can you imagine the phone call to customer services? “My Dyson went bang and it smells like burning!” “Have you vacuumed up any water?” “No? I mean it had a soak in the bath yesterday but come on, who doesn’t have a bath on a Sunday?”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was in Asda yesterday and they’ve made a whole shelving area for mugshots and add hot water kind of products. A promotional area. As I walked past a few people were grabbing the products and throwing in the trolley. I overheard 1 young lady say to her partner, “Mrs hinch has these. They’re quick and easy and fill you up. They’ll do for supper”. She had kids ffs. I despair. But it just shows the sad reach she has. In a few years we’ll have an increase in scurvy 😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Would his account not have been deleted/banned by admin? They do that pretty quickly if someone comes on here to defend people don’t they?
Maybe but I think they took themselves off.
I replied to them and it went almost immediately.

Reactions: 2
OMG, does anyone follow thesecretcleaner? She shared a post on stories y/day, she’d been sent a post from the Hinch army cleaning tips fb page, someone had used glass cleaner on their TV and damaged it! I always think I can’t believe how stupid these people are, but then they go and do something even stupider! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.