Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she hasn’t bothered with any big toys for Ronnie. Probably wasn’t gifted any.
I did wonder what do you give the boy at Christmas who has everything gifted. Surprised he didn’t get any then.

As annoying and space consuming big toys are, I found them amazing for development. Ronnie would do amazing with one of those sit to stand play toys.

My first didn’t have many toys but my second has so much and I can see the difference. At 10 months (still can’t walk) she could climb on a mini trampoline and bounce standing up

Hinch has that jumper I though as it’s somewhere safe she can shove Ronnie while she cleans a clean sink

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But Ken. This is what we do on here. It’s really none of your business what we say or do and your opinion doesn’t matter. I am trying to get my head around why you are even here. A man? It’s not healthy for you. Go to the pub with your mates like a man would do. Have a Tattle with your mates or are you Billy no mates and need to be amongst women on this forum. If you want to defend her that’s fine but just leave us alone. You sound very controlling. No one can control us. Through one ear and out of the other. Close the door on your way out. Not in the mood for stupidity. If you want to defend her go to her Instagram page. I hate men like YOU.
I’m pretty sure Ken Adams is a reference to Friends (it’s Joey’s fake name he gives) so not necessarily a definite giveaway of the gender of the poster. The user was annoying but I’m not sure we need to start shaming men who might like to join gossip forums instead of going to the pub 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure Hinch annoys men and women alike across the world, hard not to 😉

Reactions: 19
My friends mum from school about 10 years ago used to put all her hoover parts in the dishwasher!
I’ve tried to wash my Hoover filter with water and a little bit of washing up liquid yesterday and now every time I turn it on it’s a sodding bubble machine. Maybe I belong on Hinchy’s Facebook group 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Poor little darling with his tuft. She’s probably only just noticed it 7 months on, says a lot really.

Seems like she’s having I can’t believe day today. Can’t believe Ronnie’s sitting wowwww. I can’t believe you’re a massive bleep but there we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not being rude about the baby a general question.... why does he have hardly any hair?
That's normal.. My two, one born with full head of hair the other none. Looked funny as twins, but now at 2yrs got full head of hair. All babies grow hair at different stages. My friends little girl is 4 and hardly any hair not enough for a ponytail. 👧❤

Reactions: 1
Oh man, I missed out on the wise words of wisdom from Ken Adam’s 😭🤣 Stop being a hero 🦸🏻‍♂️ Kenny boy! Makes me laugh when people go out of their way to defend her as she wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire 😅 Such a waste of time and effort and the witch won’t ever thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve tried to wash my Hoover filter with water and a little bit of washing up liquid yesterday and now every time I turn it on it’s a sodding bubble machine. Maybe I belong on Hinchy’s Facebook group 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh no you don't. That lot would put the vacuum cleaner still switched to mains in the dishwasher lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh man, I missed out on the wise words of wisdom from Ken Adam’s 😭🤣 Stop being a hero 🦸🏻‍♂️ Kenny boy! Makes me laugh when people go out of their way to defend her as she wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire 😅 Such a waste of time and effort and the witch won’t ever thank you!
I think Kenny is Sophie. That video of her in wisdom tooth pain was real, could tell in her eyes. She's awake in pain and bored. She's got to act like she's fine. Wisdom teething don't go that fast.. That girl is on pain. I'm expecting lots more of Ken's appearing eh Soph. Waving 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

“Just put a Ronnie to bed” Human Ronnie or Doggy Ronnie Soph??
Look where her hand is, she's in pain..

(couldn't happen to a nicer lass).

Amazing performance from Ronnie for Tattle this morning! Well done little man! Keep thriving how you’re meant to! ❤

Now we all agree Ronnie can’t pull pints? And he should yeah? He’s 7 months duck sake.

Tomorrow’s story “So yeah guys just here wiv my bestie Stace and her handsnomes Swashy. He has taken us to the Queen Vic so my little manz can show off his skills!”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.