Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuuuyyyyyzzzz I had a couple of busy days and it’s taken forever to catch up!

Notice she gas hidden the handles of her makeup brushes this time, after being called out on here for not using the iconic ones. Those didn’t look like much like iconic ones to me....
She’s so grateful for everything....BUT 🙄 Just be grateful, with no buts!!

Reactions: 15
Sorry but if you have anxiety you dont want to travel on your own. I dont have anxiety but I do get a bit anxious if I have to travel alone, especially to a different country. She even said once she didnt like getting on the train to london on her own!!!
That’s bullshit. I have anxiety (I’m medicated for it) but I love travelling on my own and always have done. I think from all the posts on here detailing people’s own experiences of anxiety, we can agree it’s a spectrum. There’s no ‘ones size fits all’. People manage their anxiety in different ways and what works for one person won’t work for another. Not getting at you personally but the ‘I’m sorry but if you really had anxiety you’d be like this’ statements really infuriate me

• Heart
Reactions: 30
FF1083DA-7077-4E23-AB7A-6EC323942C8F.png
I don’t want your bare legs
I don’t need your bare legs

why she’s sitting in her undies

or did she just take her fur coat off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can’t even travel in the uk with someone. I’ve never been abroad because of this.
Everyone’s different, it is odd Jamie goes everywhere with her but for the bigger things she goes alone.

Reactions: 3
That’s bullshit. I have anxiety (I’m medicated for it) but I love travelling on my own and always have done. I think from all the posts on here detailing people’s own experiences of anxiety, we can agree it’s a spectrum. There’s no ‘ones size fits all’. People manage their anxiety in different ways and what works for one person won’t work for another. Not getting at you personally but the ‘I’m sorry but if you really had anxiety you’d be like this’ statements really infuriate me
My disorders are cyclic, and go hand in hand with my depressive disorder. Currently I've been well these last 4 weeks and can function really well. I'd have no problem today going anywhere (am also medicated). When I'm not well however, it's not unusual for me to be housebound for weeks. So I agree, it comes in all different guises.

Whether or not I believe Hinch is a different matter, as she's just so manipulative and attention seeking. I can't trust a thing she says!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely If she’s out there at P&G’s invitation they’ll have someone to meet her, get her to the hotel or even take her out to dinner. She’s such a pathetic wimp, makes me so angry that women of 30 exist that have been carried and cosseted all their lives and actually almost admit to it to cough...3 million...followers.

Reactions: 13
So true

Reactions: 1
Cleanfluencers?? Omg I’ve heard it all now! Is that an actual word?? Are people calling themselves this?? 😂😂😂😂 I’m going to tell my kids that one! Wonder if I can be a cleanfluencer on my kids and hubby??? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My disorders are cyclic, and go hand in hand with my depressive disorder. Currently I've been well these last 4 weeks and can function really well. I'd have no problem today going anywhere (am also medicated). When I'm not well however, it's not unusual for me to be housebound for weeks. So I agree, it comes in all different guises.

Whether or not I believe Hinch is a different matter, as she's just so manipulative and attention seeking. I can't trust a thing she says!
I’m glad you’ve been well these past weeks!
I do agree with you there’s no “right or wrong” when it comes to anxiety or MH. I can have months where I’m feeling really great and then it’ll hit me and I can’t leave the house at all.
And I also agree about Hinch, she tells so many lies and so much is for attention it’s hard to tell what’s real and what’s a lie with her.
She’s an explosive mess

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but if you have anxiety you dont want to travel on your own. I dont have anxiety but I do get a bit anxious if I have to travel alone, especially to a different country. She even said once she didnt like getting on the train to london on her own!!!
obv J will be there and handsnommes and ronnieblessim with ma barker no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She won’t have to travel alone. She’ll be picked up from home and driven to the station, met at the station, put on the train, shown to a first class seat and met at the other end by a car that will take her to the hotel and all her meetings. Return journey repeated ⬅ hand holding all the way. So disingenuous soph

Reactions: 17
Well let’s hope the idiot doesn’t get her handbag stolen as she posts every move through the whole trip as we now know it has her passport in

Reactions: 3
God this woman has too much time on her hands to say she’s got a 7 month old baby🤦🏼‍♀️ I was lucky if I could wash myself when mine was that age let alone some fake flowers!
Oh don’t. The first time I ever saw her do this I almost fell asleep.... like are you SERIOUS 😂😭

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.