Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting watching her on the videos trying to open that box, specifically the one on cherryoakmanor's stories as she's filmed her from a really good angle. I think we're possibly seeing the real Sophie there? She's obviously struggling to get the thing open but she doesn't appear to be being 'ditsy'. Secondly, mainly, although her aesthetic isn't to my own taste (heavy makeup, big blonde hair, leopard print etc not my thing) I think she looks nice and that's probably the Sophie her followers would like to see. I think she potentially just doesn't photograph well - she looks really weird in some of the unfiltered photos we've seen so I'm beginning to understand why she uses so much filtering/photoshop. But if she were to post more candid videos of her her acting a bit more naturally with a few 'quirky' cloth names thrown in, more of Henry doing cute stuff, cut out the videos of Ronnie and be a bit more honest with the Ads and use of swipe ups and stop playing the mental health card I might just consider......

Actually. No. She's a manipulative saleswoman with no conscience. What was I thinking! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Half of them don't even show cleaning on their stories it is hilarious 😂.
They clearly want people with over 30k plus followers.
Or people who look as if they cant get into child proof soap powder boxes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's interesting watching her on the videos trying to open that box, specifically the one on cherryoakmanor's stories as she's filmed her from a really good angle. I think we're possibly seeing the real Sophie there? She's obviously struggling to get the thing open but she doesn't appear to be being 'ditsy'. Secondly, mainly, although her aesthetic isn't to my own taste (heavy makeup, big blonde hair, leopard print etc not my thing) I think she looks nice and that's probably the Sophie her followers would like to see. I think she potentially just doesn't photograph well - she looks really weird in some of the unfiltered photos we've seen so I'm beginning to understand why she uses so much filtering/photoshop. But if she were to post more candid videos of her her acting a bit more naturally with a few 'quirky' cloth names thrown in, more of Henry doing cute stuff, cut out the videos of Ronnie and be a bit more honest with the Ads and use of swipe ups and stop playing the mental health card I might just consider......

Actually. No. She's a manipulative saleswoman with no conscience. What was I thinking! :ROFLMAO:
Where's the carbolic soap as my mum would say 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely we have just noticed how she spoke to the others😠😠😨.
Absolutely barking at them and follows it up with a fake patronising laugh!

If I was any of those with her, I'd tell her to duck right off .
Top reason I do not like who she is....she is so patronising 👊👊👊
I missed that. Who’s story is it on?

Reactions: 2
I really don't want to comment on the height (as I said my heart goes to her it's hard being a giraffe), weight, she looks fab, but her dressing sense is awful. Why does she dress like that with all the money she has?? Tacky, cheap awful. Just go to nextx get a couple of pair of nice jeans or trousers, they do them in XL length, some nice tops, jumpers and voilà 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't want to comment on the height (as I said my heart goes to her it's hard being a giraffe), weight, she looks fab, but her dressing sense is awful. Why does she dress like that with all the money she has?? Tacky, cheap awful. Just go to nextx get a couple of pair of nice jeans or trousers, they do them in XL length, some nice tops, jumpers and voilà 🙄
Absolutely, that dress does her no favors whatsoever and it's really not stylish at all. Her hair looks so much better without the extensions too - but you don't notice at all due to the awful dress! If she really wants to wear leopard print then some skinny jeans and a nice print shirt would look great on her.

Reactions: 6
The way she's filmed that last story walking through duty free looks like she was trying to hide something/someone the way she pans around with the camera pointing high. Doesn't look natural at all

Reactions: 5
The way she's filmed that last story walking through duty free looks like she was trying to hide something/someone the way she pans around with the camera pointing high. Doesn't look natural at all
That will be the case of Belgium beer for jamie?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else REALLY excited for the Ronnieblessim handsmons reunion video we will no doubt get tonight? There will be tears and voice pitches never heard before!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Was that it??? Shes back ar airport now... all that bother staying in hotels travelling to Brussels... for what?? How to open a box and sniff a few smells???? Worth it! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just got caught up - sorry more important fish to fry like living. But and I think someone else said it why the Bet Lynch outfit? A £7 ebayer no less and my word it looked as if it cost 7p not £7. As it happens back in the dim and distant noughties I wrote/co wrote 8 books. Yes I know they were text books but indulge me. Should I have taken them everywhere with me? Have I failed in book etiquette? I am so sorry I am just learning. Yes I know I am 66 but ATB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
walking through duty free and doing everything possible not to film the “dream team” or whatever bleeping ridiculous name they’ve been given. God help anybody else get any exposure except her. bleep

• Haha

I just watched that video and I think she looked nice. Also the fact that she couldn’t open the box was actually really relatable coz I can never open the bloody thing. I literally have to break the box 😂🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
What on earth are all those people she’s with? Are they all cleaning people?

just seemed to me they were showing off

Reactions: 3
Was that it??? Shes back ar airport now... all that bother staying in hotels travelling to Brussels... for what?? How to open a box and sniff a few smells???? Worth it! 🙄
Turn up the volume, sounds like a man is with her.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.