Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard day in the office eh Soph 🤦🏼‍♀️ Putting on lab coats and racing each other to open a box of pissing washing tabs 🥴 Riveting. Educational. Life-changing stuff there. Why is her whole life one big game of play-pretend 😅😂
Also deffo heard J-dog at the end there. Unless I’m having withdrawals from hearing his dulcet tones 😭 I don’t understand the cover up? Why can’t she admit he’s with her?? She must be embarrassed that he has to hold her hand through life. I don’t know the other accounts but just clicked on one. Seems they’re all having a laugh together and they’re now in the premium lounge sipping on free booze. No sign of Hinch 🤷🏼‍♀️ All that money spent on hotels, travel, food and drinks for absolutely duck all. Nice one guyyyyz you’ve done the environment proud 👍🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s world cancer day. My husband is in remission. Our 7 year old has been through things no 7 year old should. Not looking for any sympathy but what a knob end she is.

She could use her platform to raise awareness, raise funds for good causes, get people to check their bodies for lumps and bumps.

Instead she’s Regina - head mean girl leading the pack of sheep with that damn old lady filter on.

duck off!
This!! Thank goodness your husband is in remission - I imagine you have all been to hell and back! Wishing you a happy and HEALTHY future ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's definitely Jamie voice. Right at the end.
Why hide your husband went?

The something girl said that. This was on hinches video.
Absolutely. If she’d said J coming with me I don’t think anyone would have batted an eyelid. If he went, why lie and what must the others have been told?! What a diva 🤣

Reactions: 8
and HINCH YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO START LEARNING THAT P&G ARE POLLUTING ENVIRONMENT WITH CHEMICALS AND PLASTIC ... plus your young son's lungs must be shot at this stage. When are you going to cop on ?

Screenshot_20200204-180121_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
Why is she so confused by quinoa. Everything that’s not a mug shot pasta is foreign to her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ. Just saw on someone else’s stories about her failing to open a box of washing tablets after being shown time and time again. It’s not rocket science ffs.

Does she not use these tablets all the time? Who opens them for her at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. Just saw on someone else’s stories about her failing to open a box of washing tablets after being shown time and time again. It’s not rocket science ffs.

Does she not use these tablets all the time? Who opens them for her at home?
That would be Jamie or the cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whatever he said that was his voice 😂 She will claim she heard someone who sounded just like Jamie as she was going through duty free any minute now.

What an absolute waste of a day, all that money, all those emissions and what did we learn. That Hinch can't open a box of washing pods 🙄
It did sound like him and yep just wait for her to come up with some lie or another

Exactly what a bloody waste of time .

She’s had 100 boxes delivered so she can practice ⚡
Lmao # gifted , probably be at her home before she even gets there too

Reactions: 6
Are they saying she’s a child 😂
Just thinking it was not that long ago she tore the top off and left it in her Narnia thingy topless ... I know Ronnie isn't of an age to go exploring but you know her dopey hinchers copy everything. so yeah !

Reactions: 9
Does this look like mascara tear stains?! Or is it just me.

Been away for a week and I can't catch up fully because there's too much / I have so much tit to do before work tomorrow, but I'm happy to be back with Tattle!
Could be shadows from her daisy the cow eyelashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the food looks posh?!
bleeping quinoa and what, butternut squash?

its healthy, hun. its not packet shite. thats why you dont recognise it

Thread suggestion

She’s always lying, She’s never upfront, She dresses like shite and is a complete and utter...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.