Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may have been asked a million times but why is Ronnie at her mums? She said Jamie has the house to himself?! Does he ever do any parenting???

Reactions: 11
It may have been asked a million times but why is Ronnie at her mums? She said Jamie has the house to himself?! Does he ever do any parenting???
The man has no self respect. Lay about living off his wife

Reactions: 12
I'm not all that up on the influencers but I happened to see footage of a great big bash for a young lad.Some 'contemporaries' of hinch were there and I have to say they came across well...or am I just being wax-lyrical?🤔
This was the 21st of Curtis I think his insta is cleaning with Curtis or something similar. It was in Belfast where he lives. If you're in the Mario thread he wasn't invited which was amusing. Sorry if already said, playing catchup.

Reactions: 1
Maybe Ronnie is at Sophie’s mums because Jamie is going back to work. Maybe his 6/7 month career break is finally over and that’s why he’s been more absent from her videos as well as getting alone time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not been on for a few days as I have limited my hinch watching as I was getting annoyed. However just saw they are in brussels. Are any of those women professional cleaners or just think they are. I would never take any of their advice and in my opinion proctor and gamble should be shut down with their cruelty to animals

Reactions: 13
Maybe Ronnie is at Sophie’s mums because Jamie is going back to work. Maybe his 6/7 month career break is finally over and that’s why he’s been more absent from her videos as well as getting alone time.
No we would of had anxiety posts and stories and crying 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing is none of them are known to people who follow cleaning accounts and enjoy cleaning, they're not cleaning accounts but are home accounts, cleaning stories and products ae going to look odd on the majority of their stories and grids so are already not believable and I cant help but feel PG have abandoned the cleaning pages as they got challenged by vegans and eco activists and possibly think it wont happen with these pages. At least some of the cleaning pages tried to answer, it'll be interesting to see how that goes with these accounts.
Still a little unsure why people are watching people cleaning....Yes, I understand these makeover shows, we all want to see a wreck turn into a palace and I fully understand the YouTube posts, I often lay awake at night wondering how to fix that leak from my window or how to tile an uneven floor and many a helpful youtuber has come to the rescue but HOW to clean my sink or vacuume my carpets....come on....even my 10 year old kids could do that??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Soph and Jamie are the biggest pair of drips I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching! With their IQs of a pack of crayons they are a match made in heaven! Her constant overbearing sharing her love for Ronnie is too OTT especially when the only time she shares is when it’s for the gram 😩. I think the problem she has with being naturally motherly is the fact she’s a spoilt brat and the attention isn’t all on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Normally a lurker of these threads but I'm struggling to work out why cherryoakmanor is on this p&g trip. She doesn't even clean her own house, she has a cleaner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Half of them don't even show cleaning on their stories it is hilarious 😂.
They clearly want people with over 30k plus followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i find it strange she always puts a mat under the jumperoo , thought the idea was for them to feel the floor when they push their feet down !
bare feet on hard floor is good for babys to manoeuvre them selves all over the place !
Yeah that’s very weird, her flooring is brilliant for him to whizz around but then she’ll have to baby proof the house and move everything that he can reach, can’t wait to see it happen 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.