Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bossy boots. What a nightmare. I would feel like such a dope being in a pretend lab coat and lanyard, selling my soul to PG, getting barked at by Hinch and having to giggle as if I’m having fun. And having it broadcast to strangers for likes and attention. What even is this madness?

Reactions: 19
What I don't understand here is, P&G are showing all of the safety features & lots of IGs are out there decanting things into non childproof jars. I hope this makes them realise the dangers, hide them in a cupboard if you don't like the packaging.

World has gone mad for elbow grease
Cleaning her kids toys in elbow grease to kill germs 🤦 I despair
Bizzare, I'd head for dettol spray and then the dettol spray that doesn't need wiping down. Goodness knows what elbow grease will do 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Plus I think now is the time to put him in the baby walker to get the feel of moving about especially as she hasn’t got carpet down stairs it’s perfect for him to move about
i find it strange she always puts a mat under the jumperoo , thought the idea was for them to feel the floor when they push their feet down !
bare feet on hard floor is good for babys to manoeuvre them selves all over the place !

Reactions: 2
Normally a lurker of these threads but I'm struggling to work out why cherryoakmanor is on this p&g trip. She doesn't even clean her own house, she has a cleaner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What I don't understand here is, P&G are showing all of the safety features & lots of IGs are out there decanting things into non childproof jars. I hope this makes them realise the dangers, hide them in a cupboard if you don't like the packaging.
This! Even if you don't have kids, you shouldn't ever take things that can be harmful out of their original packaging. If you read the labels, anything with chemicals in will say "in case of accidental ingestion seek medical advice and show this label" 🙄 honestly, these people are so stupid!

Reactions: 13
What’s funny about the peanuts thing ?? What did her hincher guuuyyzzz hear?? 🤔

Reactions: 1
This! Even if you don't have kids, you shouldn't ever take things that can be harmful out of their original packaging. If you read the labels, anything with chemicals in will say "in case of accidental ingestion seek medical advice and show this label" 🙄 honestly, these people are so stupid!
And who lead the way to this manic behaviour in order to make money?
Professor princess prat that's who. Bollocks to her.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if it’s been said.... I don’t think she’s fat or has a bump but I think people are assuming it’s a baby bump because when she filters her pictures she makes herself look a lot slimmer. This bump picture compared to a filtered picture of her does look like it’s a bump. Does that even make sense? It’s makes sense in my head!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.