Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BUT then when she gets too thin and looks ill everyone including us will be saying how she needs to sort herself out!
To me she is slim enough 🤔
Sorry I literally meant she needs to stop plugging those meals (the if no baby was based on the extra nutrition a baby would need/isn't getting from those packets) as her pregnant followers would copy her x

Reactions: 3
As much as I dislike Hinch's ways, I feel your comment is unnecessary and going in on someone for their body shape is a tit move really.
My comment ? I merely would like her to stop promoting those packets sachets ? I have made no actual reference to her stomach or size or shape ?

Reactions: 4
What bothers me is...whilst all these cleaners are over in Brussels learning how to open a box of soap powder who is teaching us mere mortals how to clean, is everyone's house going dirty for a few days....floors unmopped and surfaces congealed with muck?
Never mind I am 57 years old it seems something as simple as cleaning seemed to come naturally to me.....good job because we had no Instagram to rely on!!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her using the Gretel filter and the ridiculousness of it is highlighted further by the fact that not one of the other women she is with uses a stupid/comedy filter. They might well use the light and skin smoothing filters but they look like real, normal women. Yet Gretel is leader of the pack and business woman extraordinaire - I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 12
You all must be tiny, I don't think she's pregnant
I know 😂 I assume no one saying she’s pregnant has a belly when you sit forward like that? Hope you’re all size 8’s otherwise you’d get mistaken for a pregnant lady constantly 😂

Reactions: 11
Is this the rave or the gossip thread?

For fucksake. All women who have had a baby have a after bump, some of us lose it slower, some faster, some never. I had twins, my stomach permanently looks 6 months pregnant. If someone said, your stomach looks pregnant I'd not give a duck what you said, or if it was written anywhere.

This thread not about defending her appearance that would be her rave thread. If we can't say what we want to, without the hinch police then tattle losing it's attraction.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What on earth have I just seen? A bunch of grown woman creaming themselves about a game of opening washing tabs? What the actual duck?! Grow up guuuuyyyyyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s all this about? Why aren’t they all addressed individually? Why make it about Hinch?! Is she supposed to be the “superstar” and the rest are her backing singers? Will they be belting out some Michael Bolton? Too many questions. I can’t cope 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just a look at all the other home influencers who hinch has gone with to Brussels, They all look the same white blonde women with grey homes, where's the diversity in the people and the homes they are basically a carbon copy of each other so weird and boring 🤨

Reactions: 27
Just catching up so may have already been mentioned- why didn't she call down to reception and ask to swap to a room with bath - I have done this in past and has never been a big deal - maybe it's just London - my little village called Ireland is maybe different
London’s a tit hole, Ireland’s not

I've just a look at all the other home influencers who hinch has gone with to Brussels, They all look the same white blonde women with grey homes, where's the diversity in the people and the homes they are basically a carbon copy of each other so weird and boring 🤨
Reminds me of that film stepford housewives

• Angry
Reactions: 3
What bothers me is...whilst all these cleaners are over in Brussels learning how to open a box of soap powder who is teaching us mere mortals how to clean, is everyone's house going dirty for a few days....floors unmopped and surfaces congealed with muck?
Never mind I am 57 years old it seems something as simple as cleaning seemed to come naturally to me.....good job because we had no Instagram to rely on!!! 😆
The thing is none of them are known to people who follow cleaning accounts and enjoy cleaning, they're not cleaning accounts but are home accounts, cleaning stories and products ae going to look odd on the majority of their stories and grids so are already not believable and I cant help but feel PG have abandoned the cleaning pages as they got challenged by vegans and eco activists and possibly think it wont happen with these pages. At least some of the cleaning pages tried to answer, it'll be interesting to see how that goes with these accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Baby or Broccoli soup bloat you decide 😉 Gleam don’t seem to manager her very well as she still seems a bit clueless. She’s good at swipe ups and making money with all the ads and grid posts but I know smaller influencers and bloggers that have managers that advise them on how not to kill their brand and image and think ditching the stupid filter would be one of the first things. It’s really not funny or cute 🤷‍♀️
She posted Recently not using the filter and got loads of messages from people saying stop using that filter which she showed but then went right back to using it. You would think her management would do something and she is conantly hinting for make up deals who will work with her when she won’t show her face. He management are terrible I know accounts with 20,000 who get free clothes, make up, wknds away, free meals and get invited to loads of fancy events and they run there page themselves. I would sack the management cause they are doing a terrible job.

Reactions: 10
I got into an argument with one of them on bonfire night as she put up a whole load of stories about how fireworks should only be allowed on 5th November and at no other time. Her reason being they were upsetting her newborn 🤨

While I get that fireworks late at night for weeks on end is grim and annoying, I put it to her that some of us work shifts so sometimes need to celebrate things on other dates so maybe a complete ban was a bit too far. Maybe a few days around the date would be better.

She replied by saying that I needed to get friend or relatives to take my children to a display if I was at work and that wasn’t her problem. Her baby was her priority

Nice and inclusive, thanks! And yes I’ll see which friend wants to take 3 children aged 5 and under to a fireworks display. I’m sure we’d have lots of volunteers - not!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I got into an argument with one of them on bonfire night as she put up a whole load of stories about how fireworks should only be allowed on 5th November and at no other time. Her reason being they were upsetting her newborn 🤨

While I get that fireworks late at night for weeks on end is grim and annoying, I put it to her that some of us work shifts so sometimes need to celebrate things on other dates so maybe a complete ban was a bit too far. Maybe a few days around the date would be better.

She replied by saying that I needed to get friend or relatives to take my children to a display if I was at work and that wasn’t her problem. Her baby was her priority

Nice and inclusive, thanks! And yes I’ll see which friend wants to take 3 children aged 5 and under to a fireworks display. I’m sure we’d have lots of volunteers - not!!!
I wonder how this woman would respond if she realised that fireworks aren’t just for November 5th. Other cultures celebrate with fireworks. Nice and inclusive there too

Reactions: 13
All I can say about today’s antics is what an incredibly pathetic bunch of women. Get a real job or hobby you bleeping saddos

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.