Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How annoying would it be leading that meeting with them all on their phones! Taking photos, look how cute we all are. Real professional women must be dying of embarresment.

That's the whole point of the meeting, each post/story/tag is advertisement for p&g.

Reactions: 7
Anxiety isn’t a shield that activates when you get called out for bad practice. It’s actually even worse if she does have it, I’m sort of wavering now in between whether she does or doesn’t.
Hinch and Jottie, not sure about the others because I don’t know them, shill for P&G and whoever else will pay them. Whether they have anxiety or are nice people (Jottie) is irrelevant. Have you seen the Be Bold campaign on Jotties page? It genuinely horrifies me and makes my blood run cold. It’s insidious and is preying on the vulnerablities and insecurities of her followers for P&G a giant wealthy conglomerate; all for a marketing campaign. That is tit is disgusting and you can’t power on your the magic shield to deflect real criticism.
[/QUOi wonder if they showed them how they tested their products at this meeting in Brussels, how they'd fare? I don't know Hottie or the rest. I personally just don't buy Mrs H has anxiety. That's just my opinion. She brings it out imo to deflect they shittiness of herself and duplicity of her persona.

Reactions: 3
So she’s off to learn at P&G so now we can expect a whole new round of ‘scientific facts’ proving just how wholesome and good for the planet P&G is if only us pesky consumers would stop using hot water and travel 300 miles a week on foot to the local ‘terry cycle’ drop off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So she’s off to learn at P&G so now we can expect a whole new round of ‘scientific facts’ proving just how wholesome and good for the planet P&G is if only us pesky consumers would stop using hot water and travel 300 miles a week on foot to the local ‘terry cycle’ drop off.
Yet what must her carbon footprint be like after her trip to Brussels

Reactions: 11
I think that’s why LLM may not have been invited back. She did a post for the fairy eco bottle and her comments kicked off and then Mops and some other randoms influencers popped up 👩‍🏫👩‍🎓 saying ‘P&G have to work with the Chinese govt guyzzz it’s definitely the best way to get them to stop testing on animals’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
She opened up a discussion on it and I guess the marketing team probably weren’t impressed.

Edit: @F the dust. for some reason it shows me it’s quoting your post but it’s not 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she is pregnant! If she is I’m sure she’d of concealed it well and no way would she let her secret out without a big reveal.

Was only last week she was fitting back into her pre pregnancy jeans.
I am big girl with obvious fat tummy, her ‘bump’ to me ain’t even a bump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet the anxiety is killing her. Away from her boyzzzzz. Traveling with actually other people! Damaging the environment with all that mean less travel for a meanless course. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
If no baby she definitely needs to stop promoting those mug shots and packet rice's 🙈🙈🙈
BUT then when she gets too thin and looks ill everyone including us will be saying how she needs to sort herself out!
To me she is slim enough 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The best bit is she’s put a picture up of her with Jill home bargain buyer 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that the best you can do Sophie? what about one with all the other lovely ladies you travelled there with. Oh no you high and mighty for that 🙄

Reactions: 12
The best bit is she’s put a picture up of her with Jill home bargain buyer 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that the best you can do Sophie? what about one with all the other lovely ladies you travelled there with. Oh no you high and mighty for that 🙄
This shows that she don’t care about anyone else.
She will likely be hoping to get some kind of profit from HB next or gifted items.

Reactions: 8
I reckon she was anxious about today (in a way that a totally average person is anxious before a big event - because a little anxiety is NORMAL) - she's going to get filmed and put on instagram without her trusty filters and no photoshopping plus anyone of the other instagrammers could take her crown one day if they get popular enough.....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t think of many things more boring than learning about cleaning products and how to open packaging 🤷‍♀️

... oh wait. Yeah I can! Watching someone learn about cleaning products 🤦‍♀️

Swiping on all her stories today. Can’t deal with it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WOW the way she shouts "get out" on that last video! Poor handsomes can hear her screeching at him like that! Or J dawg if he breaths too load at night 😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

• Sad
Reactions: 6
BUT then when she gets too thin and looks ill everyone including us will be saying how she needs to sort herself out!
To me she is slim enough 🤔
I can’t stand her but you are right. She quite obviously has eating issues. So let’s not pick that out. Least she’s eating. If she could not do it ok camera that would be a bonus!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.