Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby or Broccoli soup bloat you decide 😉 Gleam don’t seem to manager her very well as she still seems a bit clueless. She’s good at swipe ups and making money with all the ads and grid posts but I know smaller influencers and bloggers that have managers that advise them on how not to kill their brand and image and think ditching the stupid filter would be one of the first things. It’s really not funny or cute 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Imagine your life being that tragic that you're willing to be referred to as a laundry dream team (because what could be more exciting) just to get some of Mrs Hinch's second hand shine.. why don't these people have more respect for themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whatever the reason that she stayed in a different hotel to the other ladies she definitely got the crap end of the deal. The other place looks much nicer and looking on the Standard Hotel website her room was a poky little thing, only 3 options up from a basic single with 7 better room options than hers.
However booked it wasn't a fan of Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so assuming she genuinely has anxiety. Firstly why couldn't P&G say, you know what she's still earning us a 💰 why not just let her attend the meeting via a video link!
That means either they're insistent regardless that she physically be there.
Or she wouldn't have it said MRS HINCH wasn't invited blah blah blah...
If she had anxiety then signing a contract that put in in anxious positions is probably not wise, more over it's pure greed.
What comes first your mental health and wellbeing ( she was hardly struggling financially before) or tenuous fame and more money?
If you make your bed and febreeze it then you have to be prepared to sleep in it.
Anxiety isn’t a shield that activates when you get called out for bad practice. It’s actually even worse if she does have it, I’m sort of wavering now in between whether she does or doesn’t.
Hinch and Jottie, not sure about the others because I don’t know them, shill for P&G and whoever else will pay them. Whether they have anxiety or are nice people (Jottie) is irrelevant. Have you seen the Be Bold campaign on Jotties page? It genuinely horrifies me and makes my blood run cold. It’s insidious and is preying on the vulnerablities and insecurities of her followers for P&G a giant wealthy conglomerate; all for a marketing campaign. That is tit is disgusting and you can’t power on your the magic shield to deflect real criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The strange thing is she is showing some anxiety and I question why she hides it as it makes her seem more like a real person not a money grabbing insta robot I hate the lies and fakery she is probably not a total twit at all times. I wonder if she works extra hard to try and be a twit? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I hate it, can’t see myself ever being comfortable in a large extrovert group. And there’s loads of times I’ve missed out on stuff that I’ve wanted to do but the anxiousness makes me miss out and I’ve felt equal parts guilty, shame and anger at myself 😔
Obviously there could be some ulterior reason why she wasn’t with the others but I’ve been called similar things before when actually I don’t think I’m better than everyone or am trying to be awkward, I’m just pushing myself through a panic attack and trying to hide it. She does lots of shady stuff but this ones hits a bit close to home for me to slate her on.
You can definitely see the signs can't you, I am exactly the same you have basically described me it's so helpful to know we are not alone in this crazy world 🤭😘

• Heart
Although If she was pregnant I doubt she would be wearing something tight? She’s smarter than that surely. I think it’s just her bit of Mum tum when I sit down I’ve got the extra bit I guess it’s never toned or snapped back mines a random stretchy gut now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anxiety isn’t a shield that activates when you get called out for bad practice. It’s actually even worse if she does have it, I’m sort of wavering now in between whether she does or doesn’t.
Hinch and Jottie, not sure about the others because I don’t know them, shill for P&G and whoever else will pay them. Whether they have anxiety or are nice people (Jottie) is irrelevant. Have you seen the Be Bold campaign on Jotties page? It genuinely horrifies me and makes my blood run cold. It’s insidious and is preying on the vulnerablities and insecurities of her followers for P&G a giant wealthy conglomerate; all for a marketing campaign. That is tit is disgusting and you can’t power on your the magic shield to deflect real criticism.
Well said.
👏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.