Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I'm super bored and stuck under a baby to find myself looking at Grinch's tagged pictures on Instagram...
Someone has taken a picture of her book saying how inspirational and empowering it is, then asks what's your favourite book.... And someone has commented on it
'Spot the dog books, he's a legend'

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That bread was rock hard.
how will that go down with her tooothachee guyz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She only lives an hour from there why would you stay there the night before? People travel further to work every morning. She’s so over rated in every aspect of her life. A hard days graft would knock her off her feet!
I don’t understand it tbh!
She can go to bed early and get up early then set off, no need to be staying overnight next to station!

Why did she delete the pics of her room service food 🤔
She saw we didn’t like it and quickly took it off 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is Ronnie with her mum, why can't Jamie watch him, I work 12 hours over night and my 13month old stays home with my partner 🙄 wtf is he not capable

• Heart
It really is very sad that she said earlier she is so excited about meeting all these ‘cleanfluencers’ who are also on the trip, they are blatantly in the same hotel (allbeit in cheaper rooms than her highness), and she hasn’t gone to say hello? To be watching love island and say ‘at least I have some girls in my room with me’....there are a bunch of girls in the same hotel who are probably dying to hang out with you! Sad times. They’ll all feel so special when they watch your stories that you couldn’t grace them with your presence, and it’ll be played off as nerves.
i think if they wanted to hang out with her they would. It seems like they are having a fab time without her. It’s her missing out.

Reactions: 13
She’s so dramatic! She really does play on the damsel in distress BS but clearly she isn’t actually like that!
It’s like watching a child being left home alone for the first time!
She needs to grow up and get a grip!
My hubby is in the RAF (actually contributing to the country) and is away ALOT and guess what...? I’m absolutely fine!
I’d be ashamed of my husband being off work doing Sweet FA and letting my mum have our son overnight.

Reactions: 15
She'd never ever cope as a single mum. I've been on my own 6 years you pull that tit together and get on with it, grow a back bone woman.
Although I'm finding it strange seeing she loves to make us vomit with how much she loves rrrrrroooonnnnniiiieeeehandsomesmanz she hasn't mentioned him since she left the house 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I imagine she'll have a make up artist and hairdresser coming to the hotel tomorrow to make her presentable before her trip, given that she won't be able to hide behind her old woman filter and run the risk of being photographed without it. Good luck to them fitting into that little box room she's in 😏

These people going that I’ve seen so far all blonde pretty and ‘dolly birds’ as my mum says 😂🤣
All got nails....cleaners do not have nails, it’s impossible to even have falsies!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
9FBB1E3A-47F0-442C-B915-2B76F82C70CB.jpeg

Her Hinchers are seriously weird. This is a 17? Year old boy. Find it soooo weird and creepy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Tina one of the girls on the trip has a big bath in her room. Hinch will be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tina one of the girls on the trip has a big bath in her room. Hinch will be fuming.
Hahahaha!! I’m so pleased to hear this!!!
I pray she has a bath bomb and shouts about it tomorrow!!!!

Hinch has likely deleted her food stories cos the others have had posh grub!
Not pond water and stale bread from lunchtime!!

Is she doing another trip to Brussels clutching a copy of her book?

#bookwanker
No p&g event at their head office.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 79461
Her Hinchers are seriously weird. This is a 17? Year old boy. Find it soooo weird and creepy.
17 year old boy? Jesus. You’d think any 17 year old would be wiser to this tit.

How long is it going to be before being an influencer as a career is considered in the same way that most people think about used car salesmen or estate agents? That’s all they are in my mind. It’s just modern day sales. Sell your soul, to sell some tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.