Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my good bleeping lord. I don’t know where to start with tonight’s pathetic escapades and fishing for attention. You absolute bleeping moron you Sophie.

As for this, get some perspective. You’re off to Brussels because you’ve blagged a platform for plugging shite on the internet. You’re not some bleeping UN Peace ambassador. Argghhhhhhh god why is she the way she is?! Deluded duck

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Weird how she’s not showing her hotel room at all - just filming herself telling us about it ?! Just flip the cam ?!
I think it’s so you can’t see the room and give away what hotel she’s in. But she’s pretty much given her location away by filming out the window. We know it’s a hotel near St Pancras

Just seen Jotties journals stories and it looks like the rest of them going to Brussels are all out having cocktails and enjoying themselves. Wonder why the hinch hasn't joined them? 🤔 She'd be having a much better time than being couped up in her hotel room.
Because she's a stuck up biatch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That food looks bleeping rank! Don't they do sausage rolls to dip in your soup Sophie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen Jotties journals stories and it looks like the rest of them going to Brussels are all out having cocktails and enjoying themselves. Wonder why the hinch hasn't joined them? 🤔 She'd be having a much better time than being couped up in her hotel room.
How sad. She’s thinks she’s this big celeb and she’s alone eating room service while they are all having fun. The train ride tomorrow will be interesting if they are all on the same train and in the same carriage

Reactions: 12
The pathetic behaviour is completely juvenile and embarrassing. Either stop pretending to be so anxious or get a grip woman!

Reactions: 3
That soup looks vile. So oily. Soph will probably love it. Closest thing to her sausage slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She only lives an hour from there why would you stay there the night before? People travel further to work every morning. She’s so over rated in every aspect of her life. A hard days graft would knock her off her feet!

Reactions: 17
It really is very sad that she said earlier she is so excited about meeting all these ‘cleanfluencers’ who are also on the trip, they are blatantly in the same hotel (allbeit in cheaper rooms than her highness), and she hasn’t gone to say hello? To be watching love island and say ‘at least I have some girls in my room with me’....there are a bunch of girls in the same hotel who are probably dying to hang out with you! Sad times. They’ll all feel so special when they watch your stories that you couldn’t grace them with your presence, and it’ll be played off as nerves.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.