Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she has called reception and said do you know who I am? You’ve served me pond water and I’ve no bath guyz!
Sorry soph the best rooms went to the other insta ladies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it is then hinch is alone! They are all in that one.
Rooms are identical and all next door to each other x
Hinch's hotel looks completely different. I don't think they're at the same one... from looking at the Standard Hotel on Tripadvisor, it doesn't look at all like the other girls stories.

Can someone screenshot Hinch's hotel? She blocked me, haha.

Reactions: 1
I know we haven’t seen much of her room but it doesn’t look as nice as the others 😆 can’t believe everyone’s out for food and she’s impressed with crap soup and stale bread. Poor Soph I don’t think she fits in anywhere 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hated my health visitor, me and my daughter were released from hospital really late at night and as soon as we got home we went straight to sleep, she turned up first thing the next morning saying the living room was a mess (there were 2 hospital bags) that was it everything else was spotless. Then a year later she said my daughter was under developed because she couldn’t draw a straight line 🙄
I hated mine too
No 1/2 babies-amazing lady-wanted her to adopt me but we moved house/gp
no3 baby
I was very very ill with postnatal depression
all I needed was some tablets and a bit of support
she told my gp there was nothing wrong with me and I was making it all up-‘it was all in my head’ and the gp refused to help and threw me out-7 times
it came to a head when I tried to throw him out of a window
in my brain fog it seemed to be the best thing to do
my mother got hold of her on the phone so she told her I was ‘putting it on’ and next thing I knew she and ss where on my doorstep saying I was a danger to him and my other babies
thank god my mate was there who threw her out and dealt with the sw who didn’t really help but could see I was clearly unwell not a danger to anyone
I finally started to get better with no help when he was about 18 months old and have few memories of that time of his life
went on to have no4 baby
again very unwell
same silly cow came round,I burst into tears and told her my baby hated me
she patted me on my knee told me not to be ‘so silly’ and walked out
i never saw her again
we moved house/changed doctor as I clearly couldn’t trust either the hv or my gp
I rang my new hv about nits cos I was so bloody sick of the older kids getting them
’cut their hair bald’ came to answer-yes but ones a girl!
’oh just put Aussie conditioner on her head,comb it and rinse in the morning-it will dissolve them’!
didnt hear a thing from her until 5 years later when she came round to see my new baby
thing was I hadn’t had a newborn baby-my ’baby’ was at that point 6 years old
i told her this (I wasn’t rude-just told her I hadn’t had a baby and I’d have remembered if I had done) and she tried to report me for not letting her into my home to see this newborn I’d clearly forgotten I had!
i wrote a snotty letter of complaint-got a letter back bollocking me for being abusive to her (which I hadn’t) and never heard from anyone again!
i will never trust anyone like those women again-what an abuse of power they had

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Hinch's hotel looks completely different. I don't think they're at the same one...

Can someone screenshot Hinch's hotel? She blocked me, haha.
Oh my god, she will be livid! The Queen bee has been sprayed with duck off insecticide!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I good hinchs hotel it and it looks quite modern and has those like capsule rooms. The others look like they are in a lovely big old hotel and it's quite posh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon Jamie's with her. Probably evidence of that in the food photos and that's why she deleted them? Her Mum has Ronnie yet Jaiminger is at home on his own? Doubt it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I hated mine too
No 1/2 babies-amazing lady-wanted her to adopt me but we moved house/gp
no3 baby
I was very very ill with postnatal depression
all I needed was some tablets and a bit of support
she told my gp there was nothing wrong with me and I was making it all up-‘it was all in my head’ and the gp refused to help and threw me out-7 times
it came to a head when I tried to throw him out of a window
in my brain fog it seemed to be the best thing to do
my mother got hold of her on the phone so she told her I was ‘putting it on’ and next thing I knew she and ss where on my doorstep saying I was a danger to him and my other babies
thank god my mate was there who threw her out and dealt with the sw who didn’t really help but could see I was clearly unwell not a danger to anyone
I finally started to get better with no help when he was about 18 months old and have few memories of that time of his life
went on to have no4 baby
again very unwell
same silly cow came round,I burst into tears and told her my baby hated me
she patted me on my knee told me not to be ‘so silly’ and walked out
i never saw her again
we moved house/changed doctor as I clearly couldn’t trust either the hv or my gp
I rang my new hv about nits cos I was so bloody sick of the older kids getting them
’cut their hair bald’ came to answer-yes but ones a girl!
’oh just put Aussie conditioner on her head,comb it and rinse in the morning-it will dissolve them’!
didnt hear a thing from her until 5 years later when she came round to see my new baby
thing was I hadn’t had a newborn baby-my ’baby’ was at that point 6 years old
i told her this (I wasn’t rude-just told her I hadn’t had a baby and I’d have remembered if I had done) and she tried to report me for not letting her into my home to see this newborn I’d clearly forgotten I had!
i wrote a snotty letter of complaint-got a letter back bollocking me for being abusive to her (which I hadn’t) and never heard from anyone again!
i will never trust anyone like those women again-what an abuse of power they had
Always only hear tit stories about health visitors. Here in Canda, you don't get one unless requested!!! I couldn't bear the thought of someone coming to my house to critique me if I had just had a baby.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.