Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of these genuinely make me laugh when I read them but definitely jabba the mutt 😂😂 my hubby hears me laughing and goes that you on tattle he even knows how hilarious we are on here 😂
Same here but he calls it Tattie life because he once looked over my shoulder and thought that’s what it said. No amount of correction has any effect

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think she thought that if she went “offline” for 24 hours we’d have nothing to talk about?!
Sorry Soph 🙋🏼‍♀️ but you’re the gift that just keeps on giving! ATB 😘
I think she did it so that it would get everyone talking.... and it’s worked! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was in asda this afternoon and a woman in the aisle had her toddler in the trolley seat ...as I passed I heard her say to him “are you ok hands arms” ??? I was really confused !! Then realized she’d actually said “are you ok handsomes” ...I wanted to windmill her with my “ hands arms” whilst hoofing a bottle of zophlora up her hoop !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Just found this thread - looks like any home account is fair game - thank goodness, im off to have a hinch break and discuss some other Morons!!

Reactions: 14
I did buy Percy pigs last Saturday not had them in years and they’ve changed the recipe! They tasted horrible! Be warned you will flabbergasted that they’ve ruined the only thing marks and spencers was good for!
Thank you, this makes me feel a lot better x

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:

Spending her insta break pre-recording, her life really is just that boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I have just clocked a comment on grinches post with her and stace that someone is writing their university dissertation on hinch and someone has commented why?? duck me is something that would even qualify as some sort of research at uni now. I completely despair 😩😫

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Or slightly adapted thread suggestion:

how about ‘spending her Thursday pre-recording.... struggling for content cause her life’s that boring’

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I reckon they have gone offline for a rebrand... didn’t she go off before saying she was hacked and came back with something different can’t remember what I’ve had too much zophlo x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So do we think she’s got a timer on the go and as soon as that witch hits 24hrs she’ll be straight back on the gram 🤣 I bet she’s having to sit on her hands today 😅 I wonder if she’s been joined at Solomon Grundy’s hip today to get through such a difficult time 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was in asda this afternoon and a woman in the aisle had her toddler in the trolley seat ...as I passed I heard her say to him “are you ok hands arms” ??? I was really confused !! Then realized she’d actually said “are you ok handsomes” ...I wanted to windmill her with my “ hands arms” whilst hoofing a bottle of zophlora up her hoop !!!
Oh my god I actually screamed 😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.