Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here but he calls it Tattie life because he once looked over my shoulder and thought that’s what it said. No amount of correction has any effect
My husband calls it Tittle Tattle. If he sees me writing a comment he says are you tittle tattling again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way that truly shows it’s a fake is the inconsistent hand writing people generally write letters the same each time not change them. The e’s for example change each time. Such a strange thing to do!!
Strikes me someone has tried to disguise their own writing to the extent that it doesn’t flow properly and looks like a child’s writing. I’m thinking it’s fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dont forget the tap wank 😉
Cannot stop laughing at this....hubby thinks I've lost the plot... But happy he doesn't have listen to me moan about how hinch is killing the planet one bottle of zoflora at a time.. I now have you all to moan to 😊

Reactions: 11
This hinchers "narnia" is sending me over the edge

View attachment 77786
I don’t mind what the kitchen looks like or if the stove doesn’t fit or even if the walls are dirty. What is upsetting is the amount of chemicals and how this is now seen as something to show off. It does seem dangerous too. I also have a feeling that the stuff up there is overflow because the cupboards below are also full. I could be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sure there will be a post for us all wakening up. Of so then it's still not quite 24 hrs
At least Stacey was still earning today on LW because her income isn't dependant on insta. Mrs Hinch has lost a few K today. So we look forward to a whole weekend of swipe ups and ramblings
I don't think she's been at the next wellness thing, I follow a girl who was at it and she's tagged everyone there

Reactions: 7
Shall we run a sweepstake on the number of stories tomorrow. I’m calling 94.

prize is a bottle of zoflora. I’ll even sign it for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sure there will be a post for us all wakening up. Of so then it's still not quite 24 hrs
At least Stacey was still earning today on LW because her income isn't dependant on insta. Mrs Hinch has lost a few K today. So we look forward to a whole weekend of swipe ups and ramblings
I don't think she's been at the next wellness thing, I follow a girl who was at it and she's tagged everyone there
It will definitely be business as usual for hinch tomorrow. Her bat crazy fans will be frantically waiting for the first post in the morning and will be all over her like a bad rash, sending her DMs with gushing messages of love. This is what hinch does, draws them in with her sob story then BAM she hits them with ads, swipes ups and more ads and cos her sheep love her that much and want to keep her happy they buy her tat. Very convenient that's it's payday tomorrow for alot of people. Hinch will be wanting a big slice of that won't she! Honestly she makes me so mad 😤

Reactions: 8
If its raining she won't of left the house today, probably rocking back and forth in a corner right now with twitchy claws 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Strikes me someone has tried to disguise their own writing to the extent that it doesn’t flow properly and looks like a child’s writing. I’m thinking it’s fake.
It is a fake but I dont believe its written by jamie as reported, as i said earlier, the i in Hinch is the same as she used on her Christmas decorations ( little circle) and the u is the same as one of her hinchlists..if he is owning up to writing it..he is covering for her?

Reactions: 1
It is a fake but I dont believe its written by jamie as reported, as i said earlier, the i in Hinch is the same as she used on her Christmas decorations ( little circle) and the u is the same as one of her hinchlists..if he is owning up to writing it..he is covering for her?
I always wonder why people think these things are made up. We know her hinchers are bat tit. We see it in their insta and Facebook posts? So why is it so hard to believe someone did this?

same goes about the fake followers? They can’t all be fake otherwise the stuff she shills wouldn’t sell out. The books wouldn’t sell and her army wouldn’t come out in full force at the hint of criticism and she wouldn’t actually make any money. Yeah maybe they’re not all reall but she’s got enough that are loyal that she can command the big bucks to shill her crap.

Reactions: 7
I don’t mind what the kitchen looks like or if the stove doesn’t fit or even if the walls are dirty. What is upsetting is the amount of chemicals and how this is now seen as something to show off. It does seem dangerous too. I also have a feeling that the stuff up there is overflow because the cupboards below are also full. I could be wrong.
It’s a fire hazard, that’s for sure.

Reactions: 2
Actual image of a fuckwit follower desperate for the 97,034th sink shining video or another image of fatty hansnomes dick 🙄
07AC2AC8-B494-4205-ADDF-2E2C95B8ADA5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nobody can say for sure that it’s fake, it’s possible but we can’t say for sure. At the moment it’s all a rumour. As much as I don’t like the Hinch I wouldn’t say until we know for definite. Problem is we shall never find out until there’s proof but we shan’t get any :(

Reactions: 3
I’m just so glad that I’m not out buying tons of cleaning products anymore...

I’ll admit I had a account on Instagram, it caused massive amounts of stress.. I was constantly on the lookout for new products to post it was hell!!! People started moaning if you posted a picture similar to theirs 😞 The competition between those cleaning accounts is crazy, one account tries to out do the other. It’s like who’s got the most gifted items, who can afford the most.. If you didn’t post perfect pictures and didn’t buy everyday you were a nothing! It did my head in! Plus I couldn’t do with seeing Mrs. Hinchs pictures reposted on people’s accounts, what’s the point of doing that? Clearly to kiss ass and try and get free products.

Reactions: 12
You know what I think has contributed to her rise? The help to buy scheme for new builds. For so many people, often people in their late 20s / early 30s like Hinch, it’s the only way to get on the property ladder. Often it’s the first time they’ve not lived with parents therefore probably first time they’ve had to do proper housework. So people identified with her from the start and continue to. Keeping a sterile and pristine environment sterile and pristine all the time. Then turning it from white to bleeping grey.

You know what else I blame her for? SILVER. I went to the Range recently looking for some gold accent bits for my house. Hardly a bit of gold in sight. Wall to wall silver and mirrored tit.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.