Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon there’s more to this, some kind of collaboration between Soph and Stace that’s launching soon so today they’re doing something for it.
Plus, how old are you Sophie? Do we all need to pinkey promise to be in your girl gang? Absolute melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if it's been said but if there was so much love from Hinch to Salamander ... couldn't H get her sheep to vote for Stace ... oh sorry they are all bought bots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Hinch is on a 24hour break, but don’t worry Hinchers she will soon be back to swipe up and take take take!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am waiting for a quote to be posted tonight. Just a snippet for her followers. I don't believe she can go a full 24 hours x

Reactions: 5
Well it ok guyzzzz we are getting the 300 people from China in my local hospital the one my son is actually in at the moment 😱 Should stick Mrs H in with them all quarantined for 14 days never mind 24 hours 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She will have a whole load of pre-recorded content for tomorrow as she would need to be surgically detached from that phone.

Reactions: 4
Well it ok guyzzzz we are getting the 300 people from China in my local hospital the one my son is actually in at the moment 😱 Should stick Mrs H in with them all quarantined for 14 days never mind 24 hours 😂😂😂
Where is the hospital? I can’t find anything online that it’s been released yet xx

I liked Stacey but this love affair with Hinch is turning her into an irritation as well, especially with their 24 hour break. Grow up you tossers. I can’t just get a 24 hour break from my “job” and I don’t have millions in my bank. I also don’t cry when my daughter gets dressed up and isn’t ‘going anywhere’ absolute freak that woman

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand these figures at all.
if I worked for gleam and I saw these increases I’d be going mad and pulling her in.

not even major celebs get that increase a day
She’s a nobody
I wish I could go back to work and lure her in and give her a few home truths
Sorry, I I'm confused.. What's this about?? X

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.