Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jabba the mutt. I genuinely laughed so hard that tears ran down my leg 😂😂
All of these genuinely make me laugh when I read them but definitely jabba the mutt 😂😂 my hubby hears me laughing and goes that you on tattle he even knows how hilarious we are on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we all shut up about the percy pigs? I'm living in the Netherlands now and 😭there's no M&S 😭 no B&M 😭 nothing useful and all I want is a sodding percy pig but I can't buy any and I'm a fat cow and shouldn't even be thinking about them 😩
If you want me to send you some ping me a message. No one has time for a life with out a Percy pig xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised she didn't call Ronnie by the name Greyson 🤔 feel so sorry for him growing up in a house as cold as a prison. Poor baby will think he's colour blind

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we all shut up about the percy pigs? I'm living in the Netherlands now and 😭there's no M&S 😭 no B&M 😭 nothing useful and all I want is a sodding percy pig but I can't buy any and I'm a fat cow and shouldn't even be thinking about them 😩
Oh my god I can send you percys!
I used to live in Germany and i hated not being able to get my home comforts.
My mum would send me a parcel every month! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the percy pig offers guyyyz, it's so kind of you. I've got my friend visiting next month so I'm going to convince her to bring me some, and proper gravy too. I've got to put something decent in my sausage slop! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How??? Plus she is following 2 more people than she was yesterday.
I can’t stand these figures at all.
if I worked for gleam and I saw these increases I’d be going mad and pulling her in.

not even major celebs get that increase a day
She’s a nobody
I wish I could go back to work and lure her in and give her a few home truths

Reactions: 10
I get so annoyed when girls claim to "love" someone they've know for a few months. You do not love them, you're annoying. This friendship is absolutely set up and hinch is so clearly using her. She's dropped trace like a sack of tit and will do the same to soloman once hinch realises she's no longer a benefit to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh hey guys, I was just cleaning my sink and thought I should document the occasion , you know just incase you missed seeing it today
So you've gone with the dishmatic and not dettol disinfectant and the green cloff?

Or cif and a scrub daddy?

Or elbow grease and a sponge with a stupid name?

Or some other tit, different day?

And I'm sorry but you're going to have to point your finger at everything in shot.

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was in the car today by myself and I was laughing out loud thinking about Fat Fucker, Fatty Buster and Fatty Bum Bum! 😂 even now I'm laughing!
I’ve just had surgery. Well Monday... and you are making me laugh through my stitches 😂 please stop lol xx

Reactions: 5
Soooo just seen a few “names” are at a Next sponsored wellness retreat for 24 hours.....just wondering? 😏
This is EXACTLY where the pair of them will be!! Wherever she is, she’s on the scrounge no doubt about it. She isn’t with Ronnie that’s for sure or we’d know all about it 🙄

Reactions: 2
So you've gone with the dishmatic and not dettol disinfectant and the green cloff?

Or cif and a scrub daddy?

Or elbow grease and a sponge with a stupid name?

Or some other tit, different day?

And I'm sorry but you're going to have to point your finger at everything in shot.

Thanks
All my cloffs got put to bed early tonight, there was a bit of a commotion with scrub daddy and PINKEH getting high on zoflo this afternoon.

Dishmatic didn't want to get involved so hes still out and about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Or rather ‘hi guyssss any baby classes out there want to gift me free sessions?!’
She ain’t getting a free one off me! She makes a lot more than me so can afford the price of a session! And I don’t like her! Simple as that! She asks/ hints at me for anything for free she will be told to duck off!
reallt think this whole session/ class thing was for our benefit I doubt she would even message classes asking!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she thought that if she went “offline” for 24 hours we’d have nothing to talk about?!
Sorry Soph 🙋🏼‍♀️ but you’re the gift that just keeps on giving! ATB 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sophie love you are 30 not 3. If you had real serious anxiety issues you wouldn't even be on instagram and certainly not going to DOI where it was all about you..you never praised or supported Joe Swash once. So today you and your best mate Stacey have done a pinkeh promise to take a day away from instagram. Well thank the lord for that. BUT if you are such besties why didn't you make positive comments on her being at the NTAs, she wore a lovely dress, looked great where were your positive supportive comments for your so called new best mate? By the way what happened to your old bestie Trace? Then while we are discussing your friends or kids as you call them, perhaps you could just tell us what happened at Leanne's 30th? Word on the street is that you felt you needed a special entry point as a celebrity and when the bar man failed to recognise you and your celeb status you got into a strop and went home. Anything to say about that? Please feel free to do one of your rants and overlay with a Mariah or Celine song for full effect.

I also wonder if you actually know that Maldon has over 65000 inhabitants and no one on god's earth thinks that it qualifies as a small village. BUT with that number of inhabitants then having lived there so long there are so many people who know you and your family. They seem to be coming out to say a lot of things about your life re your Dad and another family, estranged from your mum, then Jaimie's gambling. How come you see negative DMs and you set your army on them but you don't even address or deny the rumours. Did Gleam say ignore it and it will all go away? Blimey if that is the case they are a total waste of money.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If you want me to send you some ping me a message. No one has time for a life with out a Percy pig xxx
I did buy Percy pigs last Saturday not had them in years and they’ve changed the recipe! They tasted horrible! Be warned you will flabbergasted that they’ve ruined the only thing marks and spencers was good for!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.