Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 77823
Can we just pay some attention to the bit i have highlighted!! 'Money i don't have.....' i give up with these people!
FML 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
This is exactly what's happening, people trying to keep up with Soph - only difference is she can afford it others can't.
I had my oven professionally cleaned (yeah i know im lazy) and i got told in order to keep up with the maintenance of it is to use washing up liquid - thats it. None of the Pink stuff or Elbow Grease bollocks just washing up liquid.
People are spending soo much money on products they simply do not need. One day they'll wake up and realise.

Reactions: 15
Saw this on Twitter and thought it sums up how we feel about Grinch (although not cleaning account related!)

I am catching up after flying back to Australia yesterday. I am daft as anyone and my husband and I are silly/mess around but... yesterday’s videos scream of narcissism and this is a grown woman desperate for content, desperate to stay relevant. Sometimes I think (when she’s frantic or singing “sexy” or rubbing her neck) oh I bet she “forgets” she’s broadcasting to “3 million”. Then I remember. This woman records herself on snapchat, then uploads that video to Instagram. This woman filters the duck out of herself, her son, her family. She KNOWS what she Ian posting and sees every post at least twice before it goes public. It’s an act. It’s desperate and what a sad little life. She is certainly NOT Hinchy from the block just cleaning her ‘ouse, lil old wifey, poor ol Soph. She’s a money making monkey ad a walking talking advert. Let’s all remember that on this joyous 100 thread occasion.

Trolls we are not. Truth seekers, we are. Hiya Soph/Ma/Jamie. And stacey, please do a slow backing away from this. You are not the brightest spark, your spelling leaves a LOT to be desired as a mother and public figure (please just try a bit with the spelling, for us!), but you seem like a lovely genuine woman who is doing her best. Sophie Hinchliffe is taking advantage of you. Slow fade her out.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If we take a break from tattle for 24 hrs she'll be freaking out thinking people have lost interest in her. If we post conspiracy theories she'll be going mad not being able to try and prove us wrong, either way she's freaking out.

I remember when I had my 2nd child my eldest started being really naughty my HV told me they don't care what type of attention they get as long as its attention... Hinch reminds me of my then 4 year old lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s funny how theses notes written to her are always signed ‘hinchers’. If you were a genuine fan and was writing to your ‘idol, legend’ hero’ or whatever they are called, you’d be proud to put your name down

Reactions: 27
Well, well, "bestie" Solomon Grundy has stepped in!! I think Grinch has got exactly the reaction she wanted from her. They will be sitting on Solomons sofa squawking away eating McDonalds today!!
This is exactly the attention she wanted from her, hence her weird erratic behaviour on NTAs day and since! She was pissed off and jealous as she's so desperate to be a 'Celeb' like Stacey. She got a taste of it at D on Ice, rubbing shoulders with 'celebs' that's what set her weird behaviour off this week.
This homely little wife, in her perfect cosy house, with her perfect little family isn't what she wants at all, it's all fake! She's absolutely desperate to have the same 'celeb' status as Stacey. Sadly, i also think she's desperate to get away from spending any time with poor Ronnie! She should have just stopped at having 1 child, Henry Lardarse.
Henry lardarse!!! OMG that’s hilarious. I agree he looks like the most miserable dog I’ve ever seen. She always says he’s out in the garden looking for a fox but I call Bullshit, he’s looking for an escape route.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think this person on the urban dictionary has got to be a tattler 😁
Things like this confirm that she really does not have 3.2m people that adore her. She will be on her way out soon. In 2018 she was loved and people were going mad for her.. it has slowly trickled out leaving just the manic people that are obsessed with her.

Reactions: 11
Things like this confirm that she really does not have 3.2m people that adore her. She will be on her way out soon. In 2018 she was loved and people were going mad for her.. it has slowly trickled out leaving just the manic people that are obsessed with her.
Thought the exact same thing .

Reactions: 2
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Soph has seen this and is her reason for coming off social media for 24 hours.
This isnt the 1st time she's done this, take the card from Maxine (i think thats the name) who had the same handwriting as Soph and wrote a letter to her. Im sure there's been more.
Its simple Soph dont bloody lie then you wont get found out.
It literally makes me laugh because surely if she was that loved, she would be used to getting things like cards and notes from her 'hinchers'. It is funny that there is only ever 1!

Reactions: 10
I agree she peaked too quickly, it was like overnight insta fame, which has clearly gone to her head and created this greedy self obsessed monster. All she has left is her bat crazy sheep who adore her. She needs to take a long hard look at herself and realise her time is up, she has a gorgeous son who needs her attention. Hinch is in a very privileged position and I think its time she hung up her cloths and stepped into the real world. ATB

Reactions: 11
It literally makes me laugh because surely if she was that loved, she would be used to getting things like cards and notes from her 'hinchers'. It is funny that there is only ever 1!
Exactly which goes to show she isn't as popular as she makes out.
She has received so much mail and items in post and doesn't acknowledge it as she isnt interested in people.

Reactions: 9
I’ve no idea I saw the post on Instagram. Some interesting replies to her post plus she’s talked about it on her stories asking for opinions on the whole receipt story. Easy to find if you search all the hinch tags
Just found it. Hillarious!! Hope hinch sees it and addresses it 🤣 some one call up the costa for cctv 👊🏽👊🏽 If they actually did write it themselves the sad twats it should one million percent be outed!! X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Plot twist - the other side of the receipt was old man writing saying “Stop taking pics of me you creepy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.