Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I probably have spent so much time watching Hinch that I've caught dim from her but can someone explain. Why the suitcase and nerves? Isn't she just going on the same show with the same people as she did a few months ago? Has it got further away so she needs an overnight stay? Has Phil schof got scarier so she's more nervous? Do we need the constant drama and attention seeking? Finally, a professional salesperson who held down a fairly senior position in London has never heard of denier or doesn't understand the difference between 60 and 80? 🤔🤔🤔
Bet you she will act all nervous on this interview so as not to make the mistake she did with the last interview where she wasn't nervous at all for someone with anxiety

Reactions: 6
Even her backround is her and Jamie
Urrrghh... she so weird, I’ve not been married but surely it’s sometging you’d wanna saviour? Staring at it constantly it just becomes an everyday thing and not special no more?
Literally obsessed with herself, I can’t take no more 😩

I think that mention about “calming down in May” has gotta be a hint towards it all coming to an end??? 🙏🏾

Reactions: 10
I do like the look of the book ngl.. i wouldn't mind one😳
I’ve had one before and it did actually help! You can get them for under £5 in loads of places 😊
Betting she will do a post soon though with a £10 link for ‘everyone asking about them’

Reactions: 5
I’ve had one before and it did actually help! You can get them for under £5 in loads of places 😊
Betting she will do a post soon though with a £10 link for ‘everyone asking about them’
To me it’s just wasted on her, she don’t need it.
I do the mindfulness colouring whenever I get a mo 😊x

Reactions: 4
Urrrghh... she so weird, I’ve not been married but surely it’s sometging you’d wanna saviour? Staring at it constantly it just becomes an everyday thing and not special no more?
Literally obsessed with herself, I can’t take no more 😩

I think that mention about “calming down in May” has gotta be a hint towards it all coming to an end??? 🙏🏾
The May thing did seem like she was hinting towards that! I could be wrong, but based on how her baby looked in her 4D scan I’d say she’s maybe around 24-28 weeks so that’s a bit early for people to generally go on maternity leave (not that she works anyway). So it does sound like she’s going to be either really really slowing down with everything or ending it all

Reactions: 4
The May thing did seem like she was hinting towards that! I could be wrong, but based on how her baby looked in her 4D scan I’d say she’s maybe around 24-28 weeks so that’s a bit early for people to generally go on maternity leave (not that she works anyway). So it does sound like she’s going to be either really really slowing down with everything or ending it all
But then aswell she mentioned she will be nesting🤔 she might try and slide back into just cleaning...

Reactions: 3
Purely for entertainment purposes I joined the we love Mrs Hinch fb group and it’s not let me down 😂😂 Any other dimwit groups I can join? Nothing on the television tonight and I could do with a good laugh 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
TheVacmat throwing shade at the Hinchbot, good laaaad 🤣. Almost half her age yet more knowledgeable. (It wouldn't let me upload the last one or two - got the "file too large" message).

Screenshot_20190401-230402.png
Screenshot_20190401-230407.png
Screenshot_20190401-230411.png

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Purely for entertainment purposes I joined the we love Mrs Hinch fb group and it’s not let me down 😂😂 Any other dimwit groups I can join? Nothing on the television tonight and I could do with a good laugh 😉
I bet it hasnt 🤣 I’ve been blocked on there but tempted to try and join again

Reactions: 2
Literally obsessed with herself, I can’t take no more [emoji30]

I think that mention about “calming down in May” has gotta be a hint towards it all coming to an end??? [emoji1488]
Do you really think she is going to stop doing Instagram? Why would she when she could be making a mint.

Reactions: 1
Do you really think she is going to stop doing Instagram? Why would she when she could be making a mint.
I dunno I just get the feeling she can sense the tides turning and will bow out, she can lively nicely off what she’s earnt.. but then again she’s greedy
It’s probably just wishful thinking on my part tbh

Reactions: 2
Purely for entertainment purposes I joined the we love Mrs Hinch fb group and it’s not let me down [emoji23][emoji23] Any other dimwit groups I can join? Nothing on the television tonight and I could do with a good laugh [emoji6]
I love that site the things people do are crazy.

My bet for when little hinch is here is she'll be pre filming a whole bank of stories of her pining her loos, spraying Henry, zofloraing Jamie, whatever else she does, and when baby is here someone from gleam will just post them so her Instagram is still active but she isn't actually doing it.

I don't think shell put the baby on her Instagram, shell hold out for a magazine deal.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
These threads do move at speed, there is a lot to read for the uninitiated newcomer. And a lot to wade through to get to the juicy stuff. Maybe we need a summary pinned to the top of the thread for newcomers. Or links to the pertinent parts of old threads.
New summary...
Hinch still cant clean,
She still cant cook
Her extensions been denied
And she didn't write her book

Hinch in a nut shell
All the best 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we all stop for a minute Grinchers and partake in a little thread of mindfulness

Things I can hear right now: the screams of millions of braincells dying across the land
Things that I'm anxious about: seeing Mrs Hinch on TV, hearing her voice on the radio
Things that I'm grateful for: that I'm working all week and will hopefully avoid the whole circus 🎪

What are you mindful of?
What about her worst fears (not having a normal life again really, do does she think she is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I dunno I just get the feeling she can sense the tides turning and will bow out, she can lively nicely off what she’s earnt.. but then again she’s greedy
It’s probably just wishful thinking on my part tbh
Yeah I don't think she will stop. Unless she did not know how quick she would get the followers I do not know much about Instagram and how the big accounts are managed I didn't even know the swipe ups earnt them money untill I joined this group

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.