Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her garden is quite big but i didn’t see a washing line.... surely that can’t be right?? I remember the day I moved from a flat into my first house and the thing I was most excited about was being able to hang washing out! Surely she doesn’t choose to dry her clothes indoors???

Reactions: 10
Hi 👋🏼 I’m new. I’ve watched her for ages, it’s like one of those crap soap operas that you kind of watch to pass time, despite them being so rubbish.
Anyway, long story short - one of my close relatives is very poorly in hospital, I’m deep cleaning the house for them before they come home.
My relative told the nurses what I’m doing, and they said to me “Are you doing a Mrs Hinch”....I replied “No, because I am actually CLEANING” they went quiet after that, but shows how far her bullshit has spread!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her garden is quite big but i didn’t see a washing line.... surely that can’t be right?? I remember the day I moved from a flat into my first house and the thing I was most excited about was being able to hang washing out! Surely she doesn’t choose to dry her clothes indoors???
She's lazy, so yes.

She chose to get a loan of several thousand pounds for a gastric band operation at only 20 years old, instead of dieting and going to the gym and just, you know, stop eating mcdonalds (which she said was the cause of her weight gain). That's all you need to know about her to understand all her other decisions.

She's no role model for anybody. She's a lesson on what not to do.

Her die hard fans are practically special needs, judging by their willingness to go into debt for her and slowly poison themselves and their families and pets for her.

Reactions: 17
I think 200 Hinchers come and blow Zoflora scented breath/farts on her wash loads to dry them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“My Hinchers,

Remember, we are in this together (but not if you’ve not got many followers and can’t help with promotion. You will have to purchase my book, others can have it as a gift and I’ll chuck in a bottle of febreeze and a sanitary towel cleaning pad thing).

All the best x”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How fortunate she scoured eBay for the 'exact' link to her +£700 garden furniture and provided a swipe up!! I'd rather sit on a set of railing spikes, thanks hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“My Hinchers,

Remember, we are in this together (but not if you’ve not got many followers and can’t help with promotion. You will have to purchase my book, others can have it as a gift and I’ll chuck in a bottle of febreeze and a sanitary towel cleaning pad thing).

All the best x”
I cannot believe she sent one to a coronation street actress. I’m pretty sure Bethany platt can afford to buy her own minky and book ffs

How fortunate she scoured eBay for the 'exact' link to her +£700 garden furniture and provided a swipe up!! I'd rather sit on a set of railing spikes, thanks hun.
Because no self respecting hincher would by the exact same piece of furntiure from a different seller now would they. I think they get a kick out of knowing their printed label will have come off the same printer that printed Mrs hinch’s name and address 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember when she first released her book signing tickets she put a post the next day (or very soon after) saying not to worry if anyone was unable to get a ticket as she would be releasing more dates.... I didn’t see her release any more dates?? Obviously didn’t sell as many tickets as expected

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell they're £2.50 each! This woman spent £60 on SPONGES?!
Does anyone else look at these new fads in the shops and then see the price.. and then think, bugger that! I've coped with cloths/washing up sponges all this time, so I'll cope a bit longer - or is it just tight people like me ? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For fucks sake!😡
Where’s the post about sponges? I can’t see anything on here?

I think I’m over the whole insta cleaning stuff. I unfollowed spray master Hinch when I joined this site (if anyone says anything interesting about her recent stories I do have a little look at her page 😂) , not long after i unfollowed Mario, now LMM, DC and SP.

I am sick to death of seeing that stupid bloody sponge crap they were all gifted a few weeks ago.

The only person I need tips from is zoe zoflora 😂 and TTLT, I have to keep her just because I need a laugh every now and again

Maybe I’ll re follow a few in time, but this whole Hinch thing has made me look at similar accounts in pretty much the same way.

Last edited:
Does anyone else look at these new fads in the shops and then see the price.. and then think, bugger that! I've coped with cloths/washing up sponges all this time, so I'll cope a bit longer - or is it just tight people like me ? 😂
Yep I’m the same as you! My dishcloths and sponges work just like they’ve always worked in my kitchen and I’d rather be tight than be a sheep 🐑

Reactions: 1
Newbie here! I followed Mrs Hinch before she hit 1 million and I loved seeing different cleaning products, some I hadn’t heard of before. I am very OCD so this appealed to me. A few days in I was thinking to myself how can anyone clean a bloody sink so much! I seen her sink in the first few days of following more than I seen my own.

Just unfollowed her the now when I saw another “#AD” for the eBay link. Had enough of that.

I feel in the beginning, she started the insta page innocently and now it’s gotten bigger she feels she can’t really stop now? Would be a bit weird just stopping considering she has 2 million followers now. Oh and a BOOK?! The book and book signing is madness.

Also ages ago I thought she said she was a hairdresser? No mention of that again. I get pissed off (and slightly jealous) she sits at home, watching This Morning(I know that programme is tit but it’s just the novelty of watching it cos I work Mon-Fri so never get to), swanning off to the shops during the week while I’m at work!!! If making money is that easy from social media then I’m in the wrong business 😂😒

No, my j cloths go through the wash till they are literally walking to the rubbish 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love the cloths I already have. I inherited one, and it's amazing, fluffy and thick. They've gone in the washine machine a million times. And they're really pretty colours.

I'd never want that ugly minky thing. I saw hinchers put them in the wash once and they fell apart. Ugliest pads ever and obviously cheaply made.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.