Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual?! There’s just no need for that. I’ve had one tub of the pink stuff since September, and I’ve still got half left.
What are these people doing with it all? If they follow her ‘cleaning’ routine, surely they’re just putting toilet duck down their loos a few times a day? It’s not like Hinch is actually full on cleaning every single part of her house daily.
I know they take those photos in the hope Hinch will see it and repost, but my god! Surely they must have something better to do with their time and money?
The pink stuff is crap anyway. Astonish cookware cleaner is better imo

Reactions: 14
The garden has been "Hinched" to us lesser mortals that means it's been mowed! As for the garden centre visit..Can I see a collab with B&Q in the pipeline? I'm sure the bird house is too low for birds to nest, especially with Henry about?
No doubt she'll read this and next story will be her outting it higher,you know just incase Henry scares them off 😤 hello sophie dickface 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But they don’t even know what to do with it! And if you want advice on how to use a certain product surely the best thing to do is check the bottle! Not ask a bunch of random strangers.
Amount of times I've seen someone say "I've just bought loads of pink stuff/zoflora. So what do I do with it ?"
What were these people doing before Hinch came along? They must have cleaned.

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad she doesn’t live here in the states. I wouldn’t go to any shops that she frequented or ones that pay her for advertising.

Reactions: 16
Earth hour give me strength, that bloody woman sprays another toxic tit into the atmosphere to singular handedly kill the ozone layer on her own and she expects us to support her and ariel no thanks that's them of my shopping list!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But they don’t even know what to do with it! And if you want advice on how to use a certain product surely the best thing to do is check the bottle! Not ask a bunch of random strangers.
I love seeing posts asking ‘I’ve bought 18 bottles of zoflora and 20 tubs of the pink stuff. Any ideas what I can use it on?’
Why would you buy it if you don’t know what to do with it? It beggars belief

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is the concept of washing at a lower temperature new to her?! Bizarre. Yep, one wash at 30 this evening, that'll balance out all the environmental damage... :rolleyes:👏

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Ariel paying her to advertise Earth Hour.
What the actual duck?! 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 9710Sorry but this has boiled my piss! Why? People are struggling to eat you bleeping moron!! Oh and let's speed up global warming, why not?!
The problem is dopamine, I’ve mentioned it before, it’s the feel good hormone. You get a little hit of dopamine when you feel good about something eg buying a new top, tidying your house, crossing something of your todo list.
It’s the hormone that gives you a little buzz but it doesn’t last! This person has had to keep shopping to keep getting the hit.
That’s why all this ‘women build each other up by just being nice’ is bullshit.
I’d be having a serious chat if my mate had been this sucked in, I’d be making sure she was getting her dopamine from somewhere else!

Reactions: 11
Ariel paying her to advertise Earth Hour.
What the actual duck?! 🙄
Makes me mad she’s getting paid for it that advertisement, then made the comment to be fair I was using this before Instagram, so In the other words.. I’ve always used this even before I got paid to use it. Hate the way she try’s to cover her ass all the time, there’s nothing genuine about her.

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised big brands are going anywhere near her, her cleaning advice consists of using their products in the wrong way, to excess. When someone injures themselves or their child, the brand will suffer. Bring back Aggie and Kim!

Reactions: 12
Oh joy, we no longer are going to be made to feel like our homes are inadequate, but our gardens too😁 what a shame flowers don't all come in grey...wtf will people do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I disagree
I was very slim both of my pregnancies but I wouldn’t even think about mowing the lawn.

I had terrible sciatica, carpol tunnel and backache. It did stop me from doing simple manual tasks such as hoovering and it did put me out of breath and shattered for the days I did hoover/mop etc

Everyone experience pregnancy differently so you can’t judge someone else on your experiance
If she had any form of back/hip pain that prevented her from mowing the lawn, then she would t be buggering off to wander around Morrison’s every day. I too had issues and wasn’t able to leave the house most days. So yes, I feel as though I can judge.

Just an observation. The very last grid post (the bedroom) it’s says ‘gifted items tagged’ one of which is the wallpaper, now I’m pretty sure the bedroom was decorated before all this ‘hunch stuff’ I mean correct me if I’m wrong (not sure if it got decorated again with all free stuff) but why would she be gifted with free wallpaper at the time of decorating her house?, she wasn’t on Instagram then and her house was done when she started her cleaning stuff..it’s all weird
The first grid post with that wallpaper was October, she must have reached out to a brand wanting to collaborate as it’s a bit random to be gifted wallpaper 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Where the hell did they dry their washing before hinch?!
We all know MH doesn’t dry outdoors.
But I must confess to having bought a new grey rotary drier. I’ve been hanging my washing out since before I had insta!

Reactions: 1
Sorry me again..but I can't help it. Now we're to share in the celebrations of her Hinchers receiving their books and gushing over them. It's too much. One even says she's had her book sent by MH. No you paid good money for that, could of gotten yourself something worthwhile...like a chocolate teapot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.