Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The garden has been "Hinched" to us lesser mortals that means it's been mowed! As for the garden centre visit..Can I see a collab with B&Q in the pipeline? I'm sure the bird house is too low for birds to nest, especially with Henry about?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And the thing is, the Hoover can't be that good because they're still all using a squeegy to pull up the carpet anyway! If I spent 100+ on a hoover you better bet I want to hoover a room and be done with it, not hoovering, spraying 1001, mopping with zoflora then down on my hands and knees and squeegying too.
I've a shark they're no better than any other vacuum cleaner. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs that shed like crazy but I dont need to squeegee any of my carpets or sofa after vacuuming 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I'm waiting for tomorrow's mothers day tat fest. Zoflora and Lenor in special grey bottles.

• Haha
  • Heart
this it's only a quid tit she's drip feeding people.
Totally agree, she's spent £50 on some cleaning stuff and sweets in b&m some days. It quickly all adds up to hundreds a month. Stockpiling stuff makes people use it liberally and quickly. And she's in cahoots with b&m and p&g to sell and it isn't declared.

These shops and stockpiling stuff soon add up. Baking soda, vinegar and microfiber cloths cost a couple of quid to last a year. But that doesn't make big companies lots of money.

Reactions: 12
So hinch is doing PR packages to “celebs”.

Could’ve plumpt it out a bit. A bag, hinch minky, hinch fabreeze and a signed book. That’s it....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just noticed on her stories that she's doing a clear-out today and getting rid of any unused medications, saying that she's going to "chuck them out" ....I really hope that by that she means that she's going to take them to the local pharmacy for them to dispose of. You are really not supposed to put medication in the general waste.

Reactions: 10
How sad. The hinch army really are trying to set us back to the 50's.
Don't be fedup of picking up everybody else's tit. Be grateful you're left to change the loo roll, clean the pubes and pee stains off the said loo. Rejoice in the endless washing, cooking and cleaning! Because this means you're worthy of him coming home to! Now get his pipe and slippers, his tea on the table and be thankful. The person who wrote that..have brains the size of a gnats knacker sack! ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The irony...

Let's all do a 30° wash guys for earth hour

How about let's cut down the amount of plastics you've got hoarded and must throw away weekly, and reduce the chemicals you spray into the environment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry but this has boiled my piss! Why? People are struggling to eat you bleeping moron!! Oh and let's speed up global warming, why not?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
View attachment 9710Sorry but this has boiled my piss! Why? People are struggling to eat you bleeping moron!! Oh and let's speed up global warming, why not?!
What the actual?! There’s just no need for that. I’ve had one tub of the pink stuff since September, and I’ve still got half left.
What are these people doing with it all? If they follow her ‘cleaning’ routine, surely they’re just putting toilet duck down their loos a few times a day? It’s not like Hinch is actually full on cleaning every single part of her house daily.
I know they take those photos in the hope Hinch will see it and repost, but my god! Surely they must have something better to do with their time and money?

• Heart
What the actual?! There’s just no need for that. I’ve had one tub of the pink stuff since September, and I’ve still got half left.
What are these people doing with it all? If they follow her ‘cleaning’ routine, surely they’re just putting toilet duck down their loos a few times a day? It’s not like Hinch is actually full on cleaning every single part of her house daily.
I know they take those photos in the hope Hinch will see it and repost, but my god! Surely they must have something better to do with their time and money?
There's no need, it's totally ridiculous and imo irresponsible!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 9710Sorry but this has boiled my piss! Why? People are struggling to eat you bleeping moron!! Oh and let's speed up global warming, why not?!
But they don’t even know what to do with it! And if you want advice on how to use a certain product surely the best thing to do is check the bottle! Not ask a bunch of random strangers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My hoover cost a fraction of how much a shark costs, we've got cats and I've never needed to squeegy my stair carpet. I once rubbed an old croc on a step after seeing it online that the static it creates will pick up pet hair, this was years ago, but it didn't pick up anything. See, my hoover works! It's a very old Henry by the way.
I have a Henry and his amazing gotta be about 10 years old but the suction that fellas has is amazing 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
But they don’t even know what to do with it! And if you want advice on how to use a certain product surely the best thing to do is check the bottle! Not as a bunch of random strangers.
They were bragging or attention seeking..not sure which. Thinly disguised as a oops, over did it post.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.