Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow hasn’t this thread taken a strange turn. A bunch of people who have spent ages “trolling”(is that the word you use instead of bully?) are now saying the message she received wasn’t right. I don’t understand why you all follow her? Some people say “don’t even look at her stories” yet can talk about them in great detail. I mean, when you witch about someone making nachos for their dinner and cleaning their sink I think we know who are the real losers here and it’s not Mrs Hinch. I’ve seen a few posts saying she might delete social media after her book signing. Whatever will you sad bastards talk about all day?😆
Obviously you dear

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow hasn’t this thread taken a strange turn. A bunch of people who have spent ages “trolling”(is that the word you use instead of bully?) are now saying the message she received wasn’t right. I don’t understand why you all follow her? Some people say “don’t even look at her stories” yet can talk about them in great detail. I mean, when you witch about someone making nachos for their dinner and cleaning their sink I think we know who are the real losers here and it’s not Mrs Hinch. I’ve seen a few posts saying she might delete social media after her book signing. Whatever will you sad bastards talk about all day?😆
You’re be welcome over here when she leaves Hincher

Reactions: 6
Was just going to put that! That’s extremely personal and totally below the belt. Nobody deserves to be messaged like that!
I’ve missed that what did it say

Her sheeple are worse than hormonal teenagers lusting after an actual famous celebrity. They're calling their dogs dorgeous, losing their tit when someone has met her, copying what she eats, the exact things she buys, spending what they probably cant afford and running around like blue arsed flies trying to recreate the impossible.
They're meant to be fully grown women! It's actually embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 1
I think the "real losers" here are the poor buggers who have been duped by the Mrs Hinch hype and suffered both mentally and financially.
Having a discussion on a Forum isn't "trolling" and many of us don't follow her.

Reactions: 26
Just because the dettol spray says its safe for pets it doesn't mean you have to spray the poor dogs bed with it. The only time I use that stuff is if we've had a sickness bug and then spray door handles, toilets etc to try and contain the spread of germs. Some germs are good for your immune system and not only that a can of that spray is bloody expensive!!

Reactions: 18
From the we love hinch Facebook page. She isn’t joking
I saw that
Poor kids

Having said that my 2 year old would love it as she likes copying me (drives me crazy as I can’t hoover in front of her without a fight regarding who gets to push the hoover) but I’m sure any older the kids would be oretty devastated especially when their friends show of their chocolate

You joined at 4.39 today and have obviously spent a good few hours reading through the threads before deciding to post so that tells me that your interested in what's being discussed yet you have the audacity to call us "sad bastards" 🤨

Reactions: 20
*Whatever will you sad bastards talk about all day?😆*

Less of the sad, thanks 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You joined at 4.39 today and have obviously spent a good few hours reading through the threads before deciding to post so that tells me that your interested in what's being discussed yet you have the audacity to call us "sad bastards" 🤨
Oh no, we're being trolled. Shock horroh
Oh no, we're being trolled. Shock horror 😂🤣
ATB

Reactions: 9
From the we love hinch Facebook page. She isn’t joking
Let’s just ignore all the warnings about keeping cleaning products away from children 🙄 this is irresponsible at best!
When I was young, one of my friends had gotten into his mums cleaning cupboard when he was a toddler and drank some form of bleach. Burnt all the inside of his mouth and he had to have a tracheotomy (?), a feeding tube and was unable to talk. He lived like that for years but during one of his many operations to try and repair the damage he very sadly didn’t wake up again. Seeing this post has actually made me really angry and I hope to god no children actually get given them baskets 😡😡
Not often I’d ever judge anyone on their parenting but this is an accident waiting to happen.

Let’s just ignore all the warnings about keeping cleaning products away from children 🙄 this is irresponsible at best!
When I was young, one of my friends had gotten into his mums cleaning cupboard when he was a toddler and drank some form of bleach. Burnt all the inside of his mouth and he had to have a tracheotomy (?), a feeding tube and was unable to talk. He lived like that for years but during one of his many operations to try and repair the damage he very sadly didn’t wake up again. Seeing this post has actually made me really angry and I hope to god no children actually get given them baskets 😡😡
Not often I’d ever judge anyone on their parenting but this is an accident waiting to happen.
Unless the kids she’s referring to are actually about 20 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh no I’ve been blocked on my main account from Hinch. I’m assuming cos of my comment on her picture 😂

• Haha
duck off hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just because the dettol spray says its safe for pets it doesn't mean you have to spray the poor dogs bed with it. The only time I use that stuff is if we've had a sickness bug and then spray door handles, toilets etc to try and contain the spread of germs. Some germs are good for your immune system and not only that a can of that spray is bloody expensive!!
Its flammable too! Do these people not read the labels!? It baffles me how dimwitted these people can be.

That is seriously vile and what a coward making up a false account just to message her such filth.

Reactions: 1
Just looked at h
Since when did having a different opinion to someone become trolling or bullying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.