Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly not a fan. I don’t follow her anymore. I don’t buy into her constant product placement. She is not someone I would actually concern myself with. I think it’s just wrong to spend so much time writing all this tit for someone yous claim you don’t like. Maybe unfollow her, forget about her, live your life and yous would all be a lot happier. I hope you’s lot never have to read stuff about yourself what you’ve wrote about her.
Listen I have no life, tattle is now my life. I'm jealous of her callous earnings! I want to dupe people into buying tit so I can be rich like her, and you want me to give that up?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m honestly not a fan. I don’t follow her anymore. I don’t buy into her constant product placement. She is not someone I would actually concern myself with. I think it’s just wrong to spend so much time writing all this tit for someone yous claim you don’t like. Maybe unfollow her, forget about her, live your life and yous would all be a lot happier. I hope you’s lot never have to read stuff about yourself what you’ve wrote about her.
Please never use "you's" in a sentence ever again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can you re phrase the last part? It really doesn't make sense. We're really educated on here and we need to understand facts and figures not cryptic clues...all the best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does anyone Google anything? To look. To learn.

Put your life out there for people to see can't be offended if they look 😂

I don't particularly dislike her. I am astounded by the whole facade!!

Reactions: 10
So you’ve joined tattle today at 6:25pm for the sole purpose of what? Oh yeah!...to comment on a thread about someone that you don’t concern yourself with nor spend time on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So you’ve joined tattle today at 6:25pm for the sole purpose of what? Oh yeah!...to comment on a thread about someone that you don’t concern yourself with nor spend time on 😂
And to add...how did you find such a thread? Google perhaps? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Crazy what you find if you look!

I think she looked absolutely stunning on her wedding day

Reactions: 8
It is pointless them even having a dinning table? Dont think they have ever had food on there? (Until tomorrow once she has read this haha)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.