Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy what you find if you look!

The whole wedding reception is basically an advert 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Anyone see on the fb group that her book has been released a week early...hunch herself commented saying that penguin have messed up....

Reactions: 2
Anyone see on the fb group that her book has been released a week early...hunch herself commented saying that penguin have messed up....
Is it the we love Mrs Hinch one? I got banned from that group, the only “negative” I can think of that I said was that I hated the smell of stardrops disenfectant spray (i refuse to call it paul lol)

Reactions: 7
Have they really though or have gleam sneakily pushed forward the release to combat any negativity 🤔

Reactions: 5
Amazon have dropped the book price, again, will now only cost you £6.49! Those that have paid double this must feel so special!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Amazon have dropped the book price, again, will now only cost you £6.49! Those that have paid double this must feel so special!
I genuinely would rather pull my own eye balls out my head, soak them in zoflora..shove them back in and stick rusty nails through them,than read one page of that shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Take poor Henry to the groomers and cook Jamie a meal ready for him when he gets home!

Reactions: 8
That doesn't bode well, why would they be dropping the price that low at this stage?, when a book first comes out is when demand is at its highest. Am so looking forward to the reviews ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the book will be "scratch & sniff"
Zoflora mate..ATB 🤣
To me you have to be a person of huge interest or be hugely interesting to have a book out. For someone with anxiety etc is she not worried she's not? I'd like to know how they've managed to fill a whole book?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
To me you have to be a person of huge interest of be hugely interesting to have a book out. For someone with anxiety etc is she not worried she's not? I'd like to know how they've managed to fill a whole book?
It will be like Janet and John books what they had at school years ago. 😂
One day hinchy cleaned her sink
Another day hinchy cleaned her sink
Then she cleaned her sink
Then she used cif
Then she got a minky
Everyone went crazy
Hinchbarmy was created
Last chapter...same as the first 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely would rather pull my own eye balls out my head, soak them in zoflora..shove them back in and stick rusty nails through them,than read one page of that shite!
Most of the book is already on her insta or the net. That website someone linked earlier has all the details of the proposal and wedding.

She said her book will reveal how she met Jamie. We already know they met at their workplace.

Reactions: 10
Most of the book is already on her insta or the net. That website someone linked earlier has all the details of the proposal and wedding.

She said her book will reveal how she met Jamie. We already know they met at their workplace.
And does anyone really give a shiny shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.