Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Mrs Hinch until recently. She just doesn't seem as genuine any more, ad after ad! I'd love to know how she grew so quickly too!

Reactions: 12
To me you have to be a person of huge interest or be hugely interesting to have a book out. For someone with anxiety etc is she not worried she's not? I'd like to know how they've managed to fill a whole book?
Large font and lots of pictures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
duck sake! 🙈

Seeing a few posts on bar keepers friend. Was cif tuther week...the sinks of Britain must be visable from Mars!!!!
Omg look at all them bleeping #tags that's the first thing I look for when adding someone is the #tags if theres any of that bollox on there they get a big fat duck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed that since it’s been mentioned on here, she hasn’t really been mentioning her ‘anxiety’. Instead she keeps saying she’s nervous. Has she finally learnt the difference?

Reactions: 16
That doesn't bode well, why would they be dropping the price that low at this stage?, when a book first comes out is when demand is at its highest. Am so looking forward to the reviews ;)
It’s probably had more cancellations the past few weeks , than pre orders. Not only the people on here, that have seen complete sense. But, her minions that pre ordered, but have now cancelled to pay over the odds, to go to get book signing!
What’s happening to all the books that she was signing before? Will they be handed a book that is already signed when they get there?

Reactions: 3
Most of the book is already on her insta or the net. That website someone linked earlier has all the details of the proposal and wedding.

She said her book will reveal how she met Jamie. We already know they met at their workplace.
Sounds like this book may be more about her than cleaning. She thinks she’s a celebrity, why would anyone care how they met. The nervous and full of anxiety person didn’t seem to have a problem jumping in a helicopter for the OTT proposal.

Reactions: 11
Is it the we love Mrs Hinch one? I got banned from that group, the only “negative” I can think of that I said was that I hated the smell of stardrops disenfectant spray (i refuse to call it paul lol)
I watched a thread the other day where loads of people were recommending the Team Tomm method. I expecting that to be shut down, but I wonder how many people got a ban for a sensible recommendation

Would have been a good idea for her to do a book giveaway/free spot to meet her at the signings. But yet again nothing to give back to her adoring bonkers army. It’s crazy with how little she actually gives back!

Reactions: 7
Another day, another idiot ruining things in their house by incorrectly using Hunch recommended products...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It’s probably had more cancellations the past few weeks , than pre orders. Not only the people on here, that have seen complete sense. But, her minions that pre ordered, but have now cancelled to pay over the odds, to go to get book signing!
What’s happening to all the books that she was signing before? Will they be handed a book that is already signed when they get there?
I think it said in Amazon if the price changes before the official date, they will refund the difference

Reactions: 9
I’m probably thick but I don’t get how you can find her address from it x
It does say her address on the planning permission but all the screenshots posted on here had her address blanked out. But the planning permission is public record so anyone can view it, nothing that anyone posts on here will change that 😂 and she herself mentioned about the planning permission so it’s her whose pointed people in that direction x

Oh you do have to chuckle at them all pouring zoflora down their sinks/toilets. May aswell stand there burning fivers. literally money down the drain. Bless their cotton socks, washed in 300 products!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 9574Another day, another idiot ruining things in their house by incorrectly using Hunch recommended products...
Did you see all the suggestions underneath too, basic random guess work at what products go chuck on it, with no questions about what material it is made from, including the abrasive pink stuff. Genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Most of the book is already on her insta or the net. That website someone linked earlier has all the details of the proposal and wedding.

She said her book will reveal how she met Jamie. We already know they met at their workplace.
Can someone please point me in the direction where the leaked parts of the book are? I’m still getting to grips with this site 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.