Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew what one you meant when you put that though! 😂😂
That is why I think she has designs on reality tv, she loves watching herself, and given how much she stories rather than posts to the grid, also loves the sound of her own voice. This woman is not the shy, anxiety ridden person she is portraying, she's an attention seeking exhibitionist. She goes into shops looking for her name, storying in public with a loud voice, she wants to be recognised.
This 👌

The wedding video yet again. Look at me, look at me and my humble 30g wedding. It's the fact that she swoons over herself on telly what gets me. She is self obsessed and a total attention bleep. She is Narcasstic and I can imagine her going into a hissy fit if in any given situation she isn't the centre of attention. So replaying a situation where she is and watching herself get married again and again and recording herself doing so is obsene. She does a give away but to one of her personal friends... what about one to her army of BFFs where they don't have to pay to win?

She actually reaks of desperation now to appear like a "normal" girl but sorry it's one of those things when you see it, you can't unsee it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is there any particular reason why she's posted all wedding and baby announcement videos again? She's probably getting bored of her own life now 😂
Reminding those ad companys that shes pregnant?

Reactions: 3
Apologies for length, off the top! Hello everyone. Just signed up here as I've been lurking a few weeks now. I'd never even heard of Mrs. H before. I'm from Canada, and a cousin in England was following her on Insta and it came up on my feed. Well down the rabbit hole I went... but not too far. Her grey style doesn't appeal to me, to each their own (I honestly originally thought it was a grey insta-filter on all her photos but I see many accounts that are all grey, so I guess it's a thing)... but when I realized she had amassed so many followers in such a short time, I really wondered how that was possible. It didn't seem authentic. Her "army" is unsettling and unhealthy human behaviour. It is ego-feeding and validation-seeking at best, and a sad reflection of so many people just wanting to belong to something bigger. Her stories were entertaining initially, just for being quirky, but within a week or so, they just became obvious and repetitive...so much spraying of stuff everywhere. I have had asthma for many years, so I have been sensitive to what I use in the house and again, I brushed it off to "to each their own."

But I stumbled here and some of the posts here have helped me learn how Instagram works for bigger accounts. I have zero problem with someone selling things or making a living this way, and I don't think that Mrs H is mean-spirited in any way, but it's the lack of transparency and exploiting the vulnerable that has got my attention, whether intentional or not. Once you reach a certain point, I believe you have a responsibility. And I agree with many of you that she is more calculating than she seems. I couldn't help but think, the other day when she was showing her neighbourhood in detail, her neighbours' homes, the HILL over there exactly... why would someone in their right mind with such a large following (who knows that her book signings for example will be wildly attended and needs a ticketing system to keep everyone "safe") be pretty much giving a map to pinpoint where she lives? Maybe I'm being a conspiracy theorist now... very unlike me (#hinchmademedoit) but I imagine it is the seed she is planting to explain why in the future, she HAS to move. For the safety of her family and so on. I truly hope no harm comes to her or her family or anyone who publicly shares so much of their lives. I just think we have to be so careful.

Just some of my thoughts. I see things a bit more clearly now, and thanks everyone for sharing. Again, I don't think she is a mean or terrible person, and she does have a sense of humour while turning out content regularly, but I personally feel she may have fallen down her own rabbit hole a bit too quickly and her sense of judgment is compromised. Pointing out people at her local shop was sad. I can only hope that someone with such influence can use their powers to make changes for good. She did allude to something along those lines in her recent interview, about big companies and people's concerns about the environment and chemicals but we can only hope. I don't believe in mean or rude comments, but I do appreciate knowledge being spread. We can all make our own informed decisions once we are aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Apologies for length, off the top! Hello everyone. Just signed up here as I've been lurking a few weeks now. I'd never even heard of Mrs. H before. I'm from Canada, and a cousin in England was following her on Insta and it came up on my feed. Well down the rabbit hole I went... but not too far. Her grey style doesn't appeal to me, to each their own (I honestly originally thought it was a grey insta-filter on all her photos but I see many accounts that are all grey, so I guess it's a thing)... but when I realized she had amassed so many followers in such a short time, I really wondered how that was possible. It didn't seem authentic. Her "army" is unsettling and unhealthy human behaviour. It is ego-feeding and validation-seeking at best, and a sad reflection of so many people just wanting to belong to something bigger. Her stories were entertaining initially, just for being quirky, but within a week or so, they just became obvious and repetitive...so much spraying of stuff everywhere. I have had asthma for many years, so I have been sensitive to what I use in the house and again, I brushed it off to "to each their own."

But I stumbled here and some of the posts here have helped me learn how Instagram works for bigger accounts. I have zero problem with someone selling things or making a living this way, and I don't think that Mrs H is mean-spirited in any way, but it's the lack of transparency and exploiting the vulnerable that has got my attention, whether intentional or not. Once you reach a certain point, I believe you have a responsibility. And I agree with many of you that she is more calculating than she seems. I couldn't help but think, the other day when she was showing her neighbourhood in detail, her neighbours' homes, the HILL over there exactly... why would someone in their right mind with such a large following (who knows that her book signings for example will be wildly attended and needs a ticketing system to keep everyone "safe") be pretty much giving a map to pinpoint where she lives? Maybe I'm being a conspiracy theorist now... very unlike me (#hinchmademedoit) but I imagine it is the seed she is planting to explain why in the future, she HAS to move. For the safety of her family and so on. I truly hope no harm comes to her or her family or anyone who publicly shares so much of their lives. I just think we have to be so careful.

Just some of my thoughts. I see things a bit more clearly now, and thanks everyone for sharing. Again, I don't think she is a mean or terrible person, and she does have a sense of humour while turning out content regularly, but I personally feel she may have fallen down her own rabbit hole a bit too quickly and her sense of judgment is compromised. Pointing out people at her local shop was sad. I can only hope that someone with such influence can use their powers to make changes for good. She did allude to something along those lines in her recent interview, about big companies and people's concerns about the environment and chemicals but we can only hope. I don't believe in mean or rude comments, but I do appreciate knowledge being spread. We can all make our own informed decisions once we are aware.
Here’s hoping Health Canada or Environment Canada won’t allow that toxic disinfectant she got insta famous on, over there to pollute. It’s her abuse of chemicals that got me, then I learned of her abuse of people. Her numbers are extremely suspect, I think a few members are looking into it. She knows most of her followers are fake, probably why she feels safe to show what she does.

Reactions: 13
But all it took me were 3 keywords into google and I had their planning application with their address. We know she has some obsessive fans and we know she’s hurt many by ignoring and blocking them, you’d think her management and herself would be more hot on her personal security !
I managed to find her address easily too. Thing is, planning applications are put online, there’s nothing she or Gleam can do about that.

Reactions: 5
I reckon she walks into her local Morrisons, before ordering a jack pot and says, do you know who !am?! Yes we do, you're a bleeping disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I found her address as well really easily, but we are also the ones who can see through the lies, most of the “army” haven’t got a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 6
Maldon planning permissions, just Google it
I've got into the website ok and nothing has changed, still been refused
Wouldn’t that give away someone address and details. Just asking as I plan to extend soon and have no idea of the process. Didn’t realise the information was so public

I can’t believe she just said on her story that her mum is at work just now. She told everyone where her mum works the other night.... has she any idea how stupid that is!!

Reactions: 7
Hi I've been lurking and applauding you all on here for opening so many peoples eyes just need a few more to open theirs now! I have read all the threads on here now so I think I'm ready to add my 2 penneth.

My gripe is why does she always says "I've always used this and that" but yet it's the first time we ever seen her use it?? I've just watched her Vamoosh ( not her unfortunately) video and I'm sat frowning thinking hmm you've never told anyone you have used this product before until now! I cottoned onto her after about a week of watching her "hinch" I've always called it clean but each to their own.
Does anyone else now hate going to BnM to buy anything cleaning related and wonder if people around think your only buying it because of MH? Well I am that middle aged person that was talked about for sussing out it was all just an advertising act I nearly got sucked in yes even at middle aged but then I thought, hold on I've cleaned for years never hinched!!

Reactions: 22
Wouldn’t that give away someone address and details. Just asking as I plan to extend soon and have no idea of the process. Didn’t realise the information was so public
The planning application information has to be public to give the opportunity for relevant parties (I.e. neighbours) to make comments, objections etc.).

You may have seen planning notices about, often seen attached to lampposts and the like nearby the building location, normally yellow, which detail when a planning application has been made.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.