Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the gender reveal video.
Who packed the box with the blue babygrow? Was it the scanning clinic?
When I had a gender scan, it was written down and given to us in a sealed envelope.

Reactions: 13
As a photographer it is not illegal to photograph someone in a public place. As a photographer you also own the copyright to those photos.

So I could snap one of you walking down the street and then pop that photo on my public photo page and there is not a lot you can do about it.

If I was using you as a model to sell myself or use you to advertise my business then it would be illegal and to make it legal we would have to have a model contract. But as a person just on the street to snap to fulfill my hobby, it is perfectly ok.

But most (anyone other than the paparazzi) do have morals so we won't snap kids without parental consent, or if we snapped an adult and you asked us to delete it we would do it there and then and stand there with you whilst you watched us delete the image, and so on.

What you can get done for or is frowned upon by police is the snapping of images without consent, snapping images of secure buildings (standing outside a military base or GCHQ etc and snapping away), or taking photos of people inside buildings (so like me on the street snapping you sat inside Costa etc) as that is an invasion of privacy. Still not illegal, but the police would ask you kindly to f@ck off.

Where it becomes a grey area is a public place that is a private property ie: Morrisons. So technically it is a public place and as a photographer I can snap you, but you are now also on private land so technically I can't. So it will be down to the owner of the property to set the rules.

If you were in Morrisons and I took your picture, you could complain to the store owner and they would decide if it broke their company policy. If it did then they are within their rights to make your delete that image and ban you from their store. It would all depend on the store itself.

I am assuming videos on a phone and then uploaded to a public forum (ie Instagram) has the same rules as photography.

Does that clear that one up? 😊
Yes. And makes me glad that I was in a refuge during a time when not every phone had a camera and social media wasn't a thing. My agoraphobia was bad enough then. 😮😮😮

Reactions: 5
Oh and hello, I've lost this full week reading the hinch Threads from start to finish!
How rude of me to not introduce myself before now!

Reactions: 17
Lmao thay videos so funny.
I haven't watched her stories in a long time now cos I find them all her just selling stuff. She doesn't even offer cleaning tips anymore it's all advert after advert

Reactions: 6
So she magically decided to melt chocolate the same time as she wanted to show off her sponsored goody

Not going to lie. This gift cut me deep. I love chocolate. I want it gifted. If she goes after galaxy I will be devestated
As for planning permission. It’s not ‘apparently it’s been denied’ as it has been denied. I’ve seen the status when the application was put in and checked daily until it showed refused. This morning there was still no update to whether they are appealing or not and for some reason now the website seems down.... for everyone.
which website do we find out about planning permission

Reactions: 4
Is there any particular reason why she's posted all wedding and baby announcement videos again? She's probably getting bored of her own life now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she magically decided to melt chocolate the same time as she wanted to show off her sponsored goody

Not going to lie. This gift cut me deep. I love chocolate. I want it gifted. If she goes after galaxy I will be devestated

which website do we find out about planning permission
Maldon planning permissions, just Google it
I've got into the website ok and nothing has changed, still been refused

So she’s promoting vamoosh now but not put #ad as it’s clear as day she’s promoting it

Reactions: 1
So she’s promoting vamoosh now but not put #ad as it’s clear as day she’s promoting it
The one did say paid partnership and a tiny ad on the corner,I've used vanoosh and think its tit,used it on my moms digs blanket ,it left the drum full of hairs didn't desolve any of them

Reactions: 4
The one did say paid partnership and a tiny ad on the corner,I've used vanoosh and think its tit,used it on my moms digs blanket ,it left the drum full of hairs didn't desolve any of them

I just noticed! My bad! I’ve used it as well and it never dissolved our dogs hair either!

Reactions: 3
No way had she used that Vamoosh stuff before. If she had, she would be talking about it with a natural tone to her voice instead of the hesitant, “bare with me as I’m reading the instructions” voice that we got.
Her whole life is one big shallow advert.

Is there any particular reason why she's posted all wedding and baby announcement videos again? She's probably getting bored of her own life now 😂
A friend of hers did the video, (or they have since become friends) and she got a massive discount on it in return for continuous promotion disguised as reminiscing.

So Lynsey Queen of Clean goes on this morning, then has a story yesterday (I think?) promoting Vamoosh as a paid partnership and now Hinch is jumping on the bandwagon??? 😂 does she literally follow other cleaning accounts to find more tips and products now she's running out of ideas?

Reactions: 12
I seriously think shes leaving after the book signings fingers crossed

I seriously think shes leaving after the book signings fingers crossed
I think when she does sod off, we’ll have a long story with soppy music explaining her departure etc how much she’ll miss her Hinchers... when really she should just shut it down with no warning 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.