Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billie and Samantha fairs have 2 mild and they are tv reality starts with their own show. There’s something fishy about her followers. A lot of bots I think. Shame insta can’t do another sweep of getting rid of the fake account she would prob loose 500,000 followers. Mind you that eBay money is coming in useful to make her barmy army think she’s still popular

View attachment 9446
Here we go again 🙄
She’s so annoying! I feel like these latest wedding stories are the start of her bowing out! With any luck 🙏🏾

Btw I just wanna say I’ve been lurking for weeks & I love this thread!! I think I’m actually addicted 🙈
I was another one that got sucked in.. thought she was just a normal girl.. she’s local (ish) to me and I was intrigued, the one good thing that has come out of it is a started my own cleaning account on there!

Another thing that I wanna mention is how she blanked my friend who was trying to raise awareness in regards to the death of her son... she read the message and just ignored it twice. Then in the next breath was posting about saving bloody donkeys!

And was that tit the other day about how she won’t feel attached to the baby when he comes out?? Like wtf does that even mean?
She’s a weirdo

Reactions: 15
Billie and Samantha fairs have 2 mild and they are tv reality starts with their own show. There’s something fishy about her followers. A lot of bots I think. Shame insta can’t do another sweep of getting rid of the fake account she would prob loose 500,000 followers. Mind you that eBay money is coming in useful to make her barmy army think she’s still popular

View attachment 9446
Here we go again 🙄
Of course anyone who doesn't worship her will get the blame for her demise. While her left behind Hinch mob cry into their vast quantity's of zoflora, she'll be sitting pretty. frustrating that while many of them perhaps struggle to make ends meet, she will be secure for the rest of her natural. They're so loyal and show her compassion, which she has failed to return. Instead she ever so subtly and cleverly convinces them to buy stuff she hasn't had to even buy herself.

Reactions: 8
She’s so annoying! I feel like these latest wedding stories are the start of her bowing out! With any luck 🙏🏾

Btw I just wanna say I’ve been lurking for weeks & I love this thread!! I think I’m actually addicted 🙈
I was another one that got sucked in.. thought she was just a normal girl.. she’s local (ish) to me and I was intrigued, the one good thing that has come out of it is a started my own cleaning account on there!

Another thing that I wanna mention is how she blanked my friend who was trying to raise awareness in regards to the death of her son... she read the message and just ignored it twice. Then in the next breath was posting about saving bloody donkeys!

And was that tit the other day about how she won’t feel attached to the baby when he comes out?? Like wtf does that even mean?
She’s a weirdo
Think I’m addicted also 🤣

Reactions: 7
There's a lot of emotional blackmail on Hinch Ltd stories for the army to cry over today 😭😭 I can't actually believe people are still saying she isn't a sales woman 🙈

Reactions: 9
BG & those Towie girls are probably not fair comparisons when looking at Insta growth as they've been around much longer and for some reason, every loon and his mother is having a spring cleaning moment so right place, right time. That said, I have no idea whether it is indeed organic growth or otherwise. It does seem questionable! I must applaud MH and her 'team' for an amazing sales campaign. 😜 It took Coca Cola years and years to achieve brand recognition.

Does anyone know when she signed up with Gleam? Did she announce it to her followers because 'they're all in it together' after all?

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how she would have gotten organic followers when initially starting her account as she hardly posted. Her account is based on story’s.

Her earlier posts have #followforfollow tags but they still wouldn’t have gotten her many followers and I know that using those tags puts brands off as it shows your following isn’t organic. So how the hell has she weasled her way to 2mil followers with a PR backing and all these brand deals 🙄 it’s all dodgy and it’s crazy how her army can’t see that
Well if the army are anything like me they won’t have a clue about marketing or adverts or anything on instagram, I suddenly realised one day that some one I was following was always selling stuff on their page and thought this is a bit like a selling page! Call me naive/ thick but not everyone knows the ins and outs of Instagram, I just thought it was for showing little snapshots of your life! ATB LOL

Well if the army are anything like me they won’t have a clue about marketing or adverts or anything on instagram, I suddenly realised one day that some one I was following was always selling stuff on their page and thought this is a bit like a selling page! Call me naive/ thick but not everyone knows the ins and outs of Instagram, I just thought it was for showing little snapshots of your life! ATB LOL
which is what makes her such a twit!

Reactions: 4
Did she eat dinner at her Mums and then stuff herself full of biscuits dipped in melted chocolate?
Or were they her actual dinner?
God knows but seeing that chocolate and marshmallow dipped biscuit made my stomach churn. Maybe be her pregnancy craving

Reactions: 5

As a photographer it is not illegal to photograph someone in a public place. As a photographer you also own the copyright to those photos.

So I could snap one of you walking down the street and then pop that photo on my public photo page and there is not a lot you can do about it.

If I was using you as a model to sell myself or use you to advertise my business then it would be illegal and to make it legal we would have to have a model contract. But as a person just on the street to snap to fulfill my hobby, it is perfectly ok.

But most (anyone other than the paparazzi) do have morals so we won't snap kids without parental consent, or if we snapped an adult and you asked us to delete it we would do it there and then and stand there with you whilst you watched us delete the image, and so on.

What you can get done for or is frowned upon by police is the snapping of images without consent, snapping images of secure buildings (standing outside a military base or GCHQ etc and snapping away), or taking photos of people inside buildings (so like me on the street snapping you sat inside Costa etc) as that is an invasion of privacy. Still not illegal, but the police would ask you kindly to f@ck off.

Where it becomes a grey area is a public place that is a private property ie: Morrisons. So technically it is a public place and as a photographer I can snap you, but you are now also on private land so technically I can't. So it will be down to the owner of the property to set the rules.

If you were in Morrisons and I took your picture, you could complain to the store owner and they would decide if it broke their company policy. If it did then they are within their rights to make your delete that image and ban you from their store. It would all depend on the store itself.

I am assuming videos on a phone and then uploaded to a public forum (ie Instagram) has the same rules as photography.

Does that clear that one up? 😊

Reactions: 24
I do like the gender revel but that bloody wedding man, seen like a million times now.
Yep me too. I honestly feel like I was there I’ve seen it that many times 😂 and I thought the video where they revealed the pregnancy to her dad was very lovely and emotional, I’m also sick of that too. I guess it’s for all the new followers she’s bought. Mr J. From Manila who has no posts or followers but follows 15000 would be gutted if he missed out on the wedding vids

• Haha
Reactions: 34
:LOL:
Yep me too. I honestly feel like I was there I’ve seen it that many times 😂 and I thought the video where they revealed the pregnancy to her dad was very lovely and emotional, I’m also sick of that too. I guess it’s for all the new followers she’s bought. Mr J. From Manila who has no posts or followers but follows 15000 would be gutted if he missed out on the wedding vids
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I don’t think she’s leaving the insta world anytime soon. Her posts this morning as possibly a clue that tonight she’s going to do a video with the old lady filter and will call out all the trolls (I don’t think we’re trolls) on this page. Again.
She’s going to make a lot of money when her baby is born. We all know she’ll be flogging baby crap non stop and maybe bring out another book on how to clean when you have a baby - rent a storage unit and leave it in there so the zoflora won’t irritate its skin or lungs etc, I think she’ll bring out a range of baby clothes in 10 shades of grey.
I do feel for her in the sense that she’s pregnant and probably way out of her depth with her new found ‘fame’, so much has been exposed on here that’s shes yet to address.

Just going to leave this here for no reason whatsoever.
This is what I was saying yesterday about how subtle the advertising is. Randomly opening cupboards and giving a quick flash of things.. or like the brita filter in the fridge "here's my expensive water filter guys" Oh stfu Soph
#AD love!

• Angry
I don’t think she’s leaving the insta world anytime soon. Her posts this morning as possibly a clue that tonight she’s going to do a video with the old lady filter and will call out all the trolls (I don’t think we’re trolls) on this page. Again.
She’s going to make a lot of money when her baby is born. We all know she’ll be flogging baby crap non stop and maybe bring out another book on how to clean when you have a baby - rent a storage unit and leave it in there so the zoflora won’t irritate its skin or lungs etc, I think she’ll bring out a range of baby clothes in 10 shades of grey.
I do feel for her in the sense that she’s pregnant and probably way out of her depth with her new found ‘fame’, so much has been exposed on here that’s shes yet to address.
I’m normally terrible at feeling sorry for people, but I just don’t with her. I get the impression her and Jamie just sit there laughing at all the adoring messages, calling them mugs and plotting what to do next. She strikes me as a complete witch hiding behind the oh so divvy Essex girl persona. I definitely think off camera she is a high maintenance, spiteful little brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.