Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she even using a tumble dryer today!! It’s absolutely beautiful outside, get it out on the line!! Teach your hunches something environmental friendly for gawd sake!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She just shared this #freshenupFriday post from one of her Hinchers in her stories. How sad that a kid as young as 7 has already internalised that mummy needs wine to cope with daily life, and even sadder that this is so normalised that neither the Hincher or Sophie saw anything wrong with posting and laughing about it. :(
sketch-1553866938985.png

• Sad
Reactions: 15
They even have to copy the exact pen that she has. I know that not everyone can be a leader but do people have to follow so blindly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holy crap...any wonder the insect population is fading away, bees and bugs are so important...but they're being fumigated by these dimwits!!!
Astro turf.. disinfectant all over it... I have neighbours ripping out plants for no reason at all, and creating a barren wasteland. geez when did some people get so disconnected from nature.

Plants on the soil are there for a good reason, not only food but to filtrate water.

Reactions: 10
Why doesn't she just hang the washing in the garden? Not everyone is lucky to have a garden. Also the fabric softener soaking the rack and cutlery pot in the sink wouldn't that make your cutlery taste?

Reactions: 12
Why doesn't she just hang the washing in the garden? Not everyone is lucky to have a garden. Also the fabric softener soaking the rack and cutlery pot in the sink wouldn't that make your cutlery taste?
Probably hasn't been gifted a washing line yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone said on here yesterday or the day before that she will next say she is like Charlie dimmock. As she is showing a lot more of her garden etc. And she just said in her story “I’m like Charlie dimmock but with a bra”!! She is defo checking on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now...the screenshot of the message she’s just posted. That is a troll.
Hurt my brain trying to read it with all the bad grammar and no punctuation 😂

Reactions: 4
Maybe she doesn't hang her washing in the garden just incase the hinch army come and try and steal Jamie's hideous vests of the line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well done to whoever predicted this👏🏻👏🏻
#damagecontrolView attachment 9608
Now she just needs to highlight the more important facts about using febreeze such as the damage breathing it in causes, and the environmental implications which are far more important than if it’s going to ruin a cushion. She won’t though as P&G don’t want anyone to know about it so certainly won’t be paying her to mention those things

Reactions: 9
Liverpool, Newcastle, Scottish 🤷🏽‍♀️ Northern of some sort, like me. Does it matter?
Oh...chill like, was doing a bit of banter..don't get over emotional about it..its a forum. People ask questions .I'm not bothered what nationality anyone one is!

Reactions: 3
This is absolutely shocking. I've seen a lot of screenshots on this thread of morons pouring bottles of disinfectant down their drains with no thought for the environmental destruction it wreaks on our waterways, but this is the worst one yet.

Firstly of all, why would you want plastic AstroTurf (which will stick around in our environment for hundreds, perhaps thousands, of years to come because it isn't biodegradable) when it's so easy to have a regular lawn? Sow some grass seeds, plant a few bulb plants throughout (daffodils, tulips, bluebells) and you'll have a beautiful lawn for years to come with very little maintenance, just mow it occasionally in the summer.

Secondly, if you enjoy the smell of cherries and flowers, why not plant some cherry blossom trees and some plants with highly fragranced flowers in your garden? It looks beautiful, is super beneficial for our declining bee populations, and smells great. You don't need to tip five litres of environmentally destructive disinfectant over your garden to get it to smell nice. Cleaning products with strong scents are extremely damaging to insect populations because the smell masks the pheromones which they use to find each other and mate.
Sorry to shorten the quote but you know, this just really made me think. My garden is a total mess and requires starting again and I was considering artificial grass but I have never actually considered the environmental implications. Bog standard grass it is - thanks for making me think twice!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's had that chandelier for about 6 months from the look of her grid posts, wonder why she never mentioned it before (or did I miss it?) anyway looks OTT, I preferred the glass light thing she had before.

Anyway I'm away now, you'll know from my previous posts I was hooked on Hinchy after suffering some metal health issues and was fairly devastated to learn she's a PR machine based salesperson and not the "normal girl cleaning her house" - and I came down to earth with a bit of a bump. I'm grateful to some of the posts that I've read on here as it helped me get things in perspective. But being a bit naïve I didn't realise what tattle was - and while it's been great getting a bit of a reality check I'm not into all the trolling and hating stuff either - as I said some of the posts and people on here are fab and I'm really grateful, but recently it's all comments about her looks, her size, her pregnancy, her address, what she cooks, what she eats etc etc. I'm all for outing her as a fake and a phony with regard to her "cleaning" and undisclosed ads, but the other stuff is getting really nasty and irrelevant. I'm sure I'll get a load of name calling and insults myself now for that opinion so think I'll leave quietly so I don't have to read it haha.

Thanks again though for all the useful posts and helping me to see that I had been hoodwinked by a saleswoman while I was feeling vulnerable.
People ask questions and voice their opinion, doesn't mean we all agree but what you've said is right, welcome 😘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.