Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean it took me hours to find her exact address one day when I was searching. However yes it appears the planning permission tells quite a lot

Reactions: 1
I managed to find her address easily too. Thing is, planning applications are put online, there’s nothing she or Gleam can do about that.
She didn't have to tell the world about it. I'm sure there are plenty of actual well known people who put in for planning and not one of their 'fans' would know about it if they didn't make it public. Yeh you have the odd stalker that would deliberately delve, but the normal person would have no idea. It's her that's left herself wide open. I'm beginning to think she is actually that thick. The other thing is, why apply for such a huge extention when an extra room downstairs with a bedroom on top would be fine? And now it's been turned down, why at 5/6mths pregnant arent you re thinking where a nursery might go? I'd be panicking now, so I'll bet they've something up their sleeves....

Reactions: 7
She didn't have to tell the world about it. I'm sure there are plenty of actual well known people who put in for planning and not one of their 'fans' would know about it if they didn't make it public. Yeh you have the odd stalker that would deliberately delve, but the normal person would have no idea. It's her that's left herself wide open. I'm beginning to think she is actually that thick. The other thing is, why apply for such a huge extention when an extra room downstairs with a bedroom on top would be fine? And now it's been turned down, why at 5/6mths pregnant arent you re thinking where a nursery might go? I'd be panicking now, so I'll bet they've something up their sleeves....
Well she made herself look a right twit by mentioning it in the first place under the presumption it would be agreed.

Reactions: 5
I managed to find her address easily too. Thing is, planning applications are put online, there’s nothing she or Gleam can do about that.
This is what I mean, she should have kept quiet unless it was approved. Even then it would have been silly considering how easy her details were to find. Plus, I’m sure you can have an application made on your behalf by building companies/architects etc ?!

Reactions: 3
I wouldnt defend her but she definitely has used Vamoosh before because my better half is a barber and I wondered if it would work on human hair too... Not enough to actually buy and try but I did wonder 😂

Reactions: 10
This is what I mean, she should have kept quiet unless it was approved. Even then it would have been silly considering how easy her details were to find. Plus, I’m sure you can have an application made on your behalf by building companies/architects etc ?!
And considering she’ll soon have a baby in the house, why draw so much attention to where you live.

Like in the story the other night when they went out for a meal and she was talking about how it’s her local high street etc, there was no need to say it was local.

I have a much smaller Instagram following than her but my account is based around being a mother (not a cleaning account). And although I post photos/stories, I never post or say anything that could even slightly identify where we live or even what part of the country we live in. It genuinely baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 2
Apologies for length, off the top! Hello everyone. Just signed up here as I've been lurking a few weeks now. I'd never even heard of Mrs. H before. I'm from Canada, and a cousin in England was following her on Insta and it came up on my feed. Well down the rabbit hole I went... but not too far. Her grey style doesn't appeal to me, to each their own (I honestly originally thought it was a grey insta-filter on all her photos but I see many accounts that are all grey, so I guess it's a thing)... but when I realized she had amassed so many followers in such a short time, I really wondered how that was possible. It didn't seem authentic. Her "army" is unsettling and unhealthy human behaviour. It is ego-feeding and validation-seeking at best, and a sad reflection of so many people just wanting to belong to something bigger. Her stories were entertaining initially, just for being quirky, but within a week or so, they just became obvious and repetitive...so much spraying of stuff everywhere. I have had asthma for many years, so I have been sensitive to what I use in the house and again, I brushed it off to "to each their own."

But I stumbled here and some of the posts here have helped me learn how Instagram works for bigger accounts. I have zero problem with someone selling things or making a living this way, and I don't think that Mrs H is mean-spirited in any way, but it's the lack of transparency and exploiting the vulnerable that has got my attention, whether intentional or not. Once you reach a certain point, I believe you have a responsibility. And I agree with many of you that she is more calculating than she seems. I couldn't help but think, the other day when she was showing her neighbourhood in detail, her neighbours' homes, the HILL over there exactly... why would someone in their right mind with such a large following (who knows that her book signings for example will be wildly attended and needs a ticketing system to keep everyone "safe") be pretty much giving a map to pinpoint where she lives? Maybe I'm being a conspiracy theorist now... very unlike me (#hinchmademedoit) but I imagine it is the seed she is planting to explain why in the future, she HAS to move. For the safety of her family and so on. I truly hope no harm comes to her or her family or anyone who publicly shares so much of their lives. I just think we have to be so careful.

Just some of my thoughts. I see things a bit more clearly now, and thanks everyone for sharing. Again, I don't think she is a mean or terrible person, and she does have a sense of humour while turning out content regularly, but I personally feel she may have fallen down her own rabbit hole a bit too quickly and her sense of judgment is compromised. Pointing out people at her local shop was sad. I can only hope that someone with such influence can use their powers to make changes for good. She did allude to something along those lines in her recent interview, about big companies and people's concerns about the environment and chemicals but we can only hope. I don't believe in mean or rude comments, but I do appreciate knowledge being spread. We can all make our own informed decisions once we are aware.
Well said and thought out post. Enjoyed reading it. Thank you and I agree with lots of what you have spoke about 👏👏

Reactions: 6
Crazy what you find if you look!

The grammar hurts.
And where's the scars from her skin removal?!

Reactions: 12
Crazy what you find if you look!

What a poorly written blog. They could have at least proofread it.

Reactions: 4
I don't get the gender reveal video.
Who packed the box with the blue babygrow? Was it the scanning clinic?
When I had a gender scan, it was written down and given to us in a sealed envelope.
I guess Jamie found out first and gave the box off stuff to her

Not going to post a link because obviosuly it took digging to find and shows her address, I wouldn’t post it for that reason
I was asking more for my personal reasons as I am planning to extend in the summer but didn’t realise my plans would be available for public viewing

I don't get the gender reveal video.
Who packed the box with the blue babygrow? Was it the scanning clinic?
When I had a gender scan, it was written down and given to us in a sealed envelope.
You can give the sealed envelope to companies who can prep the box/ cake/ whatever for you

I wouldnt defend her but she definitely has used Vamoosh before because my better half is a barber and I wondered if it would work on human hair too... Not enough to actually buy and try but I did wonder 😂
Yeah I've seen her use it before, they sent her some a while ago.

Christ on a bleeping bike. Bet she’s got her harpic packed for the hotel toilet 🙄🙄 what a bore of a woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe she just said on her story that her mum is at work just now. She told everyone where her mum works the other night.... has she any idea how stupid that is!!
She’s drumming up business for her mum

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.