Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
L

Locomoco

Locomoco I got it from your screenshot! If I can work it out from that, many other people will be able to also.

Ozilla I didn't find it through Hinch. Hadn't a clue where she lived and up until recently I watched all her stories although I don't anymore because she drives me demented.
And someone further up in the thread also posted where you could find it? She repeatedly says where she lives?!
I purposely cropped out any other info!

imaniphonecharger

Someone has posted the same screenshot on a previous thread and no one had an issue with it 🙄
You've done the right thing to ask for it to be removed. As I said, I only saw yours and thought wowza, that's a bit controversial. Look, it's just my opinion and I shot the post off without much thought. I'm not here to offend anyone but felt that this whole subject is crossing the line somewhat.

Agreed that Gleam have let her down big time.

Sunnyshine

Most of the book is already on her insta or the net. That website someone linked earlier has all the details of the proposal and wedding.

She said her book will reveal how she met Jamie. We already know they met at their workplace.
Can someone please point me in the direction where the leaked parts of the book are? I’m still getting to grips with this site 😂

headfullofdreams

I've asked this before but with no response, but can someone shed some light on this story about her blocking someone who lost triplets? What exactly happened?

Sparklez

Maldon planning permissions, just Google it
I've got into the website ok and nothing has changed, still been refused
Wouldn’t that give away someone address and details. Just asking as I plan to extend soon and have no idea of the process. Didn’t realise the information was so public

Sunnyshine

Okay, I am new and I would appreciate your honesty. I have read all the threads and I still follow her and watch her stories, I can't say I have been 'caught' by her BUT I do like Mrs Hinch as she portrays herself to be and since reading your comments I also appreciate her a business woman because a gal has gotta do what a gal gotta do sometimes.

I intitiallly believed what she said about starting the page to show off their lovely new home and how she didn’t want to bore her family and friends by posting on her personal page. I thought wow, I bet she never thought she’d get as big as this!
But when you read through the threads on here and discover her sales past - which she kept quiet about, insisting she was just a hairdresser who liked to clean etc.
But knowing her and Jamie’s sales jobs has made me think that Jamie instigated this, it explains why they’ve bought followers etc too.
The majority of accusations towards her can be backed up with proof on this page.

She’s conned people. Don’t get me wrong, she gave people motivation to want to clean and with a high amount of her followers experiencing depression and anxiety that’s a good thing. BUT, then came the constant plugging of shark hoovers. When your idol is constantly telling you that this is the best thing in the world several times a day and then she ever so kindly gives you all the link to buy it too, that’s when it started leading to trouble.

In my opinion, she saw on various groups dedicated to her that some of her fans had anxiety issues, and she played on that. All of a sudden she did too! And guess what helped her? Going to home bargains 4 times a week and buying as many bottles of zoflora as she could. She would even say ‘I don’t need this, but I can’t leave it on the shelf’ her garage full of the stuff, but she still encouraged people to over buy - even asking you all to tag her in your narnia photos so she could give you some sort of validation.

People have gotten into debt because of her. And I agree that she didn’t force anyone, it’s your own choice etc, when these women reached out to her for help she blocked them. The most heartbreaking one which none of us can get over is the lady who lost her triplets at birth. She sent Mrs Hinch a message telling her what had happened, and Hinch blocked her. The woman then took an overdose.

Then there’s all the #ad #gifted nonsense. She didn’t want people to know she was being paid to promote, because it comes across as a sales pitch and not an honest girl who likes cleaning her house.

I don’t think she’s a nice person. Not when you hear what she’s done to people. Yet these die hard fans dressed their little girls as her for world book day. Sweet Jesus. How awful! World book day is about celebrating your children’s favourite book / author, not some zoflora spraying loon.

If you look at other accounts, LQOC, she’s very upfront with the ads so whilst the constant plugging gets on your nerves you can’t knock her for that. And she can actually clean so..

Sunnyshine

Just offering my two pennies worth to this ... I think the Mrs Hinch persona was calculated right from the beginning. They found a gap in a very competitive social media market and have exploited it very successfully. I don’t think they could have known at the start how big the “hinching” brand and hype would become what with the hashtags, the hinch army etc.

I couldn’t agree more!

I think a lot of what she portrays is really her but exaggerated and she’s almost become a parody of her true self. Let’s face it - it’s hard to pretend to be someone you’re not for such a long period of time and with such consistency.

I think she’s got very carried away with the hype and I do think she’s bitten off more than she can chew. Which is why I reckon she’ll leave all this pretty soon probably around the time the baby is born. Maybe she’ll reinvent herself for the future .

:LOL:
Yep me too. I honestly feel like I was there I’ve seen it that many times 😂 and I thought the video where they revealed the pregnancy to her dad was very lovely and emotional, I’m also sick of that too. I guess it’s for all the new followers she’s bought. Mr J. From Manila who has no posts or followers but follows 15000 would be gutted if he missed out on the wedding vids
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sparklez

Below the swipe upped link the same garden set is £200 cheaper , but more money's to be made from her
link 😠
Hinchers are stupid but I doubt their £700 stupid. Who can afford to throw that much money away for someone they idolise But will never meet

And I’m guessing most hinchers won’t have gardens or gardens but enough

Sparklez

I don't get the gender reveal video.
Who packed the box with the blue babygrow? Was it the scanning clinic?
When I had a gender scan, it was written down and given to us in a sealed envelope.
I guess Jamie found out first and gave the box off stuff to her

Not going to post a link because obviosuly it took digging to find and shows her address, I wouldn’t post it for that reason
I was asking more for my personal reasons as I am planning to extend in the summer but didn’t realise my plans would be available for public viewing